PowersportsMax.com Reviews

04/26/2015
PowersportsMax.com Ratings and User Reviews. PowersportsMax.com is rated 7.7 out of 10 from 236 reviews.

PowersportsMax.com Rating

More About PowersportsMax.com

Recent Reviews for PowersportsMax.com

• Apr 3, 2015
    Price was good.
  • Apr 2, 2015
    guess we will see when i get the bike!
    Great site easy to use
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Need to include the distance from seat to foot rest
  • Apr 2, 2015
    Very good experience ordering parts from here.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    site is overwhelming, it much flashy stuff.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    Very pleasant experience! Am anxiously awaiting scooter!
  • Apr 1, 2015
    awesome site and prices would refer to other people and buyers..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
  • Mar 31, 2015
    seems like its a really good website to buy stuffs at now ill have to way for it to be delivered
  • Mar 31, 2015
    I was stick on hold for over an hour the first time I called. The next three times I called I didn't get any one. The first time somone answered the phone they only said hello. Wasn't even sure I was speaking with power sports max I had to ask. I couldn't get the color I wanted fir my boy. I was forced to get a girl color for my boy. to get the at I wanted to order. The woman I spoke with left it at that. I am disappointed that I couldn't get the color I wanted. And there was nothing the woman could do to make me happy as a costomer. Bummed. I eventually ordered online. Had to fill out a new costomer page had to do it 8 differnt times to get it right. Almost gave up. Wish I could have done it over the phone. But called 4 times noone answered was on hold forever again.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    Thank you for assisting me in acquiring ATV parts.
  • Mar 29, 2015
    very informative site
  • Mar 23, 2015
    Simple, Nice look, to the site, Easy to negotiate the site to find the parts you need!
    Apr 2, 2015
    Exactly what I ordered!
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 29, 2015
    I received my scooter, but had to bring it back on my own dime. My new engine needed a valve job, because it had no compression. Customer service kept me on hold for over 2 hours and was rude when I called to complain about being on hold. If had to choose again I would have chosen a different company. However, once I got to the "rush Ave" location I was helped by the owner and the tech, to expedite my scooter repairs. I would do business with power max again.
  • Mar 6, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    This was supposed to include bonus items such as gloved and goggles the's were never received and I emailed with no reply or acknowledgement
  • Feb 27, 2015
    good vareity of products
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Mar 30, 2015
    Im still waiting on my 10off student discount. I mailed in a copy like they requested. Poor Company Service...dreadful
  • Feb 20, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    Very pleased with ordering process and product. This was our first time and we love it!