Premier Glow Reviews

04/25/2015
Premier Glow Ratings and User Reviews. Premier Glow is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2015.

Premier Glow Rating

More About Premier Glow

Recent Reviews for Premier Glow

• Apr 23, 2015
    This is my first purchase and I'm looking forward to the product. I work in the children's entertainment business and I will highly recommend if product arrives in a timely fashion, in good condition and works accordingly. Ordering and finding what I needed on the website was user friendly.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Hope it gets here on time
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Estimated arrivale date for free shipping would be great..
  • Apr 15, 2015
    3 day to allow you to know if the items are defective is not feasible in my industry if there is a problem. We have Parties 2 to 10 weeks out. We will see how satisfied I am when I receive my order.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    This is a top rate business. Jeremy always is professional and ships really quick.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Thank you for the reasonable prices!
    Apr 20, 2015
  • Apr 4, 2015
    excellent assortment. easy website and checkout process
  • Mar 31, 2015
    Apr 4, 2015
    I've been buying the bubble Guns from Extreme Glow, but you have a new customer.
  • Mar 25, 2015
    It's realy nice this page.. I recommend you.!!
    Apr 4, 2015
  • Mar 25, 2015
    It is difficult to rate the product before I receive it but the online ordering and communication with the company has been very easy and pleasant.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    I am a thrifty shopper, your company definitely had the least expensive products from the different vendors I researched. My only qualm was that there were no Retail Me Not coupons for Premier Glow, as with Cool Glow they have coupons for 5%-20% off order.
  • Mar 20, 2015
    Your led golf balls are the only product of it's kind that I can find. they are excptional. The one issue I have with them is that after the first use the batteries shelf life becomes limited. I use a ball for the last few holes of a round then may not use it again for a few weeks. often it will not relight at that point. Thanks again Jonathan S.
  • Mar 18, 2015
    Mar 31, 2015
    This is a wonderful company,I have ordered from others but found this company has been the best for me!! I love the free shipping and the fact it got here in three days, and ever idem was well packaged. I will be ordering from PremierGlow again. Thank You Diane
  • Mar 13, 2015
    I've never heard of this site or I'd have used you a while ago!
  • Mar 9, 2015
    GREAT SERVICE---- I LOVE THE SHIIPING DEAL . THERE FAST TO SHIP. THE ONLY THING I WISH TO GET THE SAME PRODUCT WITH SOUND AND DIFFRENT STYLES BUT THERE GREAT THANKS THE DISCOUNT ON MY SECOND ORDER GREAT
  • Mar 4, 2015
    I ride with a parade club, so the items that are being purchased are my Mardi Gras throws. When comparing PremierGlow prices against other places. They are equal and sometimes cheaper, which I really like.
    Mar 9, 2015
  • Mar 2, 2015
    Had o call twice with questions. Reps .very helpful both time.
    Apr 6, 2015
    Very happy with everything.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    The site was easy to navigate, and hopefully the product will arrive on time. Gratitude for having great prices!
    Mar 8, 2015
    We absolutely loved having a working LED sword to share with our guests! We ordered at the last minute, our shipment arrived right on time for our party! Yay!
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Mar 10, 2015
    Awesome company done business multiple times and never had a issue
  • Feb 13, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    Ordered LED night golf balls for Fire Dept function. This was second time that I have ordered from company. Had problems with some LED balls shutting off when hit with club even though ball had just been activated. ordered assorted colors but was contacted next day and advised that all colors were not available do to strike in California. Not really an issue but did want all four colors. Spoke with Jeremy and will try and find balls with issue.