Premier Glow Reviews

08/30/2016
Premier Glow Ratings and User Reviews. Premier Glow is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 35 reviews. Last rated on 08/27/2016.

Premier Glow Rating

More About Premier Glow

Recent Reviews for Premier Glow

• Aug 27, 2016
    great shopping place. Super fast shipping.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    Text font is too small to read easily on website. It would be easier to view one product with multiple color choices to select at once rather than bouncing back and forth to order individually. Shipping costs are far too high for even within a week! Nearly didn't order. Hopefully the product upon receipt will make it worth it to consider ordering again.
  • Jul 27, 2016
    I wish the balls would have more of a description about playability and functionality. How many years will the balls stay good? How many hours of lighted use can I expect? How close are they to performing like an real golf ball? Can I use Drivers and woods? ETC. The description was more of a sales pitch and instruction manual than a description of the specifics of the ball. Overall seems to be a good product at a reasonable price though. Not upset, just advice to improve future customers experience. Thanks!
  • Jul 23, 2016
    We have been Premier Glow customers for quite some time. We are very satisfied with their products and their prices are great. They send discount coupons as a thank you for your business.
    Aug 4, 2016
  • Jul 21, 2016
    I was happy to get lightsabers in a large quantity for a great price.
  • Jul 11, 2016
    Lots of variety, very easy process to checkout. Only thing I'd live to see is some reviews about their products.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    Aug 9, 2016
    I ordered the LED Ball Spinners, Clown Spinners, Leis and the Single Fans. I sold out of the clown spinners and they all worked. The Ball Spinners didn't sell out, but they're a nice item especially for the tots. The Leis sold well, although we didn't sell out. I purchased 100 single fans and 37 did not work (at all or there was no light). Would be nice to get a credit towards my next carnival purchase in 2017. I've been using premier glow for about 4 years now and anticipate ordering from this vendor again.
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I don't have the product yet so I don't know.
  • Jul 5, 2016
    very good
    Jul 12, 2016
    Some very nice products as well as a great website
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Jul 10, 2016
    you charge too much for delivery
  • Jun 29, 2016
    For the most part very happy with your product. The prices are better than most other companies I have ordered from, also the coupons are very helpful.
    Jul 9, 2016
    Over all satisfied with the product but the packaging is not very good. Each time I have ordered the bubble guns some of the toys have fallen out of the package and I have to repackage and tape the back to keep them from falling out. The other problem I have is when I order the pink whales most of them do not work properly.
  • Jun 29, 2016
    Like dealing with Premier Glow. Great product line and excellent delivery. Wish they could get there order page to show correct prices on larger quantity orders
    Jul 5, 2016
    Thanks for the update and sample of the new Led Golf Ball we have already placed an order.
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Jul 10, 2016
    I order every year for 4th of July awesome company awesome service
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Enjoyed the shopping, hoping to get your coupon, thank you!
  • Jun 26, 2016
    I was very pleased with the ease of navigating your website, however since this is the first time I have ordered from this company, I could not give a accurate rating of my overall satisfaction with the merchandise quality or the timeliness of the shipping. I desperately need these items for our annual fundraiser booth on the 4th of July and one of the reasons I used this company was that it appeared from your shipping info on the website that I should receive the items in enough time to et them ready for our booth. I hope that this will be true and that I will receive them by Wednesday---Thursday at the latest. I was unable to make these purchases earlier as my mother passed away and my father was placed in the hospital. Any help you can give me in receiving this order will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
  • Jun 25, 2016
    Excellent company. Competitive pricing, excellent same day shipping, quality has been good. Thanks, Josh
  • Jun 24, 2016
    Very good experience. I search the internet for best price this time of year. I have a seasonal business selling Glo/Led items at fireworks in the Northeast USA. I am an IT person by perfection and am very meticulous online while purchasing. You folks get a A in product showing with video clips and writen discription. The only problem I had was a product was out of stock that I badly Needed.
  • Jun 21, 2016
    Easy to order, great prices !
    Jun 27, 2016
    Service was great. We ordered bubbles gun and several leaked all over and some did not work. Therefore we lost profit. I believe of the 24 sold five either leaked bubbles or did not work.That is a high percentage.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    Pretty disappointed in the no-return policy. Extreme Glow definitely has the edge over Premier Glow in that regard, and I would have gone with EG if they were not out of stock on bubble guns. Everything else was great, including free shipping and overall pricing.
  • Jun 20, 2016
    great website. very well organized, checkout was fast and easy. premier glow is the cheapest site i found for most items.