Pressure Washers Direct Reviews

12/19/2014
Pressure Washers Direct Ratings and User Reviews. Pressure Washers Direct is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 89 reviews. Last rated on 12/19/2014.

Pressure Washers Direct Rating

More About Pressure Washers Direct

Recent Reviews for Pressure Washers Direct

• Dec 19, 2014
    they offer a lot of products at good prices
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Like the choices I was given to choose from. Many selections!!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Awesome site to find product I need. Just starting a Pressure wash& detail business and is awesome to have found this site for future purchases!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    The site was fine but checkout was terrible. Placed orer two times and both times it returned a message that I needed to call to place my order. I called in morning, and man tried to place online, but he said it did not go through. All three tries posted on my Amex account as pending charges, so the credit card was not the problem. He told me he could not say why, so I should try again in a few hours. I called back in a few hours, and Marisa checked and saw that somehow my account had been flagged for fraud alert (but not by Amex), and that I could not order with that card. I have had no other problems, with any vendor, and I place dozens of orders for personal and business on that account every month, and have done so for years. And I have since placed several orders on that credit card account with Amazon and other vendors, without a problem. Marisa told me there was no way I could place the order with that credit card, as she could not override, and there was no one for her to contact. I finally put the order through by paying with PayPal, but inside PayPal, I paid with that same credit card and it went through. Something is severely wrong with the fraud alert system when it essentially tells good customers to please go away. I would contact your fraud alert system vendor.
  • Dec 11, 2014
    This was so very easy to use. I know nothing about power tools, but with the item descriptions and the compares, I was able to make a choice that truly fit exactly what I was looking for. It made me feel as if I know about this power tool now. Can't wait to receive my item and see the expression on my husbands face when he realises I actualy picked out the perfect item... Thank you so much.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    This site makes it realy easy to buy a pwer washer at a great price!
    Dec 15, 2014
    Everything was good about the purchase of the washer
  • Dec 6, 2014
    I learned something just reading reviews and your feedback to user problems -- great !
  • Dec 5, 2014
    2nd time I have bought a pressure washer here Site easy to use..
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Simply the #1 one stop shop for all things pressure washing. Best prices. Best advice. Best option. Thanks, guys!
    Dec 11, 2014
    Incredible resource for all things pressure washing! Best prices with free shipping. Super fast delivery. Items exceed my expectations and they will pay for themselves in no time. If you're looking to buy a pressure washer of any kind, look no farther. You'll order from here.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    don't know enough about purchase to grade it on anything............. I just bought it!!!!!!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    I have been very satisfied with all my purchases.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    elise if im spelling her name right was very helpful in making my decision on which pressure washer to buy.
    Dec 16, 2014
  • Dec 1, 2014
    It said a free nozzle comes with purchase but didn't see it on order
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Great buy, I will be shopping from your website frequently!!!
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Great information listed on the website to help with making an informed decision.
    good shopping experience
    Dec 8, 2014
    Excellent Job!! Very informative site, and great shopping experience.
  • Nov 27, 2014
    Dec 5, 2014
    Good job was very easy for the complete process
  • Nov 25, 2014
    high shipping charge for such a small, lite, component
    Dec 12, 2014
  • Nov 23, 2014
    Dec 11, 2014
    Not happy with Paypal overwriting my delivery address without knowing. Not happy with having to re-ship the dang thing at a cost of $145
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I have been looking around for a new electric pressure washer, but had trouble finding one at the right price. I found what I've needed and plan to use it right away.
    Nov 29, 2014
    There was a large wheel, #19< that was damaged during shipping I guess. I have to have it replaced so I can use the unit. The wheel was a cheap item and needs to be replaced before I can use the unit. Thank you.