Prime Wholesale Reviews

08/21/2014
Prime Wholesale Ratings and User Reviews. Prime Wholesale is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 78 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.

Prime Wholesale Rating

More About Prime Wholesale

Recent Reviews for Prime Wholesale

• Aug 21, 2014
    Almost 1/2 price of other web site I looked at.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love tour store, prices, and shipping speed!
  • Aug 16, 2014
    I would have loved to be able to order Rave Tobacco but you do not have it. I was though, very pleased to see that you carry Golden Harvest and a great price. I will be ordering from your site again.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    Great site,great prices.
  • Aug 15, 2014
    check out needed alot of personal info
  • Aug 12, 2014
    I tell everyone about this site. The price is right, cannot be beat!!!! Fast shipping too :) no, i do not work for them, but they could hire me as a true spokeswoman. I love it & I hope to keep doing business with them 4-ever!!!!!!!!
  • Aug 10, 2014
    very easy to find what i was looking for thank you
    Aug 19, 2014
    The only thing we had hoped for was that you carried our tubes, hot rod extra smooth (blue box)
  • Aug 5, 2014
    Had a hard time finding this product on other sites. Happy to do business with Prime Wholesale
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 16, 2014
    Over charged for freight.
  • Aug 2, 2014
    excellent prices, high shipping, out of stock often
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 9, 2014
    I cant believe the good service I am getting. Keep it up guys. THANK YOU
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I like it a lot. Only suggestion would be to add Paypal to checkout. Also do not feel comfortable having to give my birthdate...month/ year is enough.
    Aug 8, 2014
    Very satisfied. The price for the product is very good. Only suggestion would be for Paypal checkout,and wish shipping was a little cheaper.
  • Jul 24, 2014
    Your shipping charges are too high. Otherwise, Prime Wholesale has good prices on products. It does not cost $20 to ship my items.
    Aug 1, 2014
  • Jul 23, 2014
    kind of surprised to see price go up.
  • Jul 19, 2014
    Overall I am pleased with the website and selection.
    Aug 1, 2014
    There was an issue with ordering on website. Overall I am pleased with the way things were resolved. I would recommend and will shop again at prime wholesale.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    The product is great and it is new in the box but it is an older model, the newer model has several improvements that this model doesn't have, but the price was very good
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Jul 28, 2014
    Glad to have made this valuable connection!
  • Jul 14, 2014
    Flat rate ground shipping independant of order size?
    Jul 24, 2014
  • Jul 13, 2014
    Disappointed with options for shipping. Costs too high for ground.
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 9, 2014
    Can you help me with a store locator for Lsmoke? Please make sure that my store address is up to date. 518 East South E Stree (HWY 2)
    Jul 26, 2014
    I order Lsmoke brand of E-liquid. I got "Fusion" brand of bubble gum. No one inform me of the change. I'm not happy about this. I don't know the product. It doesn't look right in my display. I don't think there's nothing you will do about it. Because you didn't call me. So I said screw it. Because you didn't care enough to inform me. Next time I order I'll make sure I get what I order. Douse Lsmoke Know that you are selling "Fusion"? Now that I'm writing this I think I'll contact them & ask.