Prime Wholesale Reviews

02/08/2016
Prime Wholesale Ratings and User Reviews. Prime Wholesale is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 61 reviews. Last rated on 02/08/2016.

Prime Wholesale Rating

More About Prime Wholesale

Recent Reviews for Prime Wholesale

• Feb 8, 2016
    Checkout has a place for coupons... How do you search for Discount Coupons Offers ?
  • Feb 8, 2016
    The ordering was easy, will continue to order from prim wholesale.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    they had a good price for the product i was looking for
  • Feb 5, 2016
    Some items seem to be permanently out-of-stock... Are these make believe loss leaders., i.e quite cheap but NEVER, EVER, available?....
  • Feb 4, 2016
    Shipping seems a little high but other than that my experience shopping with them was ok.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    professional, good service
  • Jan 29, 2016
    I love it that they carry my brands at the lowest price!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    First time purchasing from here. Own a business and looking for a consistent vendor. If the quality is consistent and the price is right I'll make all of my purchases here for those products.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Excellent quality of products and fast shipping.
    Feb 5, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    The tubes purchased seemed to be thrown into box. Many items broke.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Jan 30, 2016
    My orders always arrive promptly and in good condition.
  • Jan 22, 2016
    I have been purchasing my pipe tobacco from Prime Wholesale now for at least 3 years and have been extremely satisfied with your prices and efficient shipping. Keep up the stellar services Sincerely, Robert
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Feb 7, 2016
    Good company to do business with...
  • Jan 19, 2016
    This was the first purchase from this company. Best Prices ive found. Will reorder from Prime Wholesale
    Feb 5, 2016
    Love prime wholesale
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I have had nothing but great things to say about Prime Wholesale. Have recommended Prime Wholesale to all of my cigarette smoking friends, and my have placed orders with you.
  • Jan 15, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    Normal delivery usually takes five to seven days. This order arrived three days after placing it.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    I found 2 out of 3 items I was looking for at a great price. You were out of stock on Cherry Cavendish.
  • Jan 14, 2016
    great prices and great website easy to order
  • Jan 5, 2016
    We have been ordering from Prime Wholesale for about a year and are very pleased with them. They sell their products at a very price and get them to us quickly.
    Jan 14, 2016
    I am very pleased with the product and quickness of delivery. I am telling all my friends about you!
  • Dec 29, 2015
    Jan 23, 2016
    This site was recommended from my frd in Washington. It was all he said it was. I'm pleased with the service and the product. I will be back definitely. I also am spreading the word of your site , services and products. Thank you