Prime Wholesale Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Prime Wholesale Reviews

12/11/2017
Prime Wholesale Ratings and User Reviews. Prime Wholesale is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 41 reviews.

Prime Wholesale Rating

More About Prime Wholesale

Recent Reviews for Prime Wholesale

• Nov 11, 2017
    Cheap . Very fast.
    Nov 22, 2017
  • Nov 15, 2017
    Easy to use and such a great experience, i hope in the future we can have promotional offers and free shipping
    Nov 21, 2017
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I think shipping should go by how much you buy. If I only want 1or 2 bags of tobacco I shouldn't have to pay the $20 for shipping. So I usually buy at least 10 bags. If I want 1 or 2 bags of tobacco, I pay more in shipping. So it doesn't make sense.
    Nov 14, 2017
  • Nov 12, 2017
    most of the items are NEVER in stock. phone call customer service not helpful at all.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Great place awesome prices
    Nov 07, 2017
  • Nov 05, 2017
    I have never had a bad experience with Prime Wholesale. I recommend it every chance I get.
  • Oct 23, 2017
    Prime Wholesale is a great wholesale source for cigars. The only negative about them that I can see is the large number of products that are out of stock. Many of them being products I wanted to purchase.
    Nov 04, 2017
  • Nov 01, 2017
    fast delivery, no damaged articles and prompt customer service
  • Oct 03, 2017
    have always been satisfied with the quality and price of your products
    Oct 31, 2017
    I'm very satisfied with Prime with all the business ideas they've been excellent I thank you very much
  • Oct 16, 2017
    Oct 27, 2017
    The service,delivery and products are great. The only complaint I have is that during delivery the cigarette filter tubes got mashed, making them hard to use.
  • Oct 26, 2017
    They have great prices and ships there products out fast. Keep up the great service
  • Oct 25, 2017
    N/A
  • Oct 15, 2017
    Oct 24, 2017
    Good product. Easy site to order from
  • Oct 14, 2017
    Thank you for being around! I love this site
  • Oct 04, 2017
    Have ordered from ya'll about 4 yrs now well pleased.
    Oct 13, 2017
  • Oct 09, 2017
    I am very satified with the products and service
  • Oct 08, 2017
  • Oct 05, 2017
    shipping a little high,other than that no prob.
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Have to buy allot but it's all good
  • Sep 21, 2017
    Sep 30, 2017
    Product does take some time to receive (5-7 days), but when it arrives, it's in perfect condition due to the way that they take the time to package it correctly using the proper packing materials. We all know that if a package is not properly packed for shipping, then FedEx and UPS gets the first shot at trying to destroy it in someway or another, your basically protecting the product from them (the shipping companies). Well done, I'll continue using Prime Wholesale and recommend to others.