Prime Wholesale Reviews

07/27/2015
Prime Wholesale Ratings and User Reviews. Prime Wholesale is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 80 reviews.

Prime Wholesale Rating

More About Prime Wholesale

Recent Reviews for Prime Wholesale

• Jun 9, 2015
    Never ever Get anyone to anwser my phone calls :( Yalls prices are very good!
  • Jun 8, 2015
    Shipping should be free but otherwise they do a good job
  • Jun 7, 2015
    love this site
  • Jun 6, 2015
    All in all I'm saving money buying through y'all and hope to continue your business
    Jun 14, 2015
    This is only the second time I've made an order from yall and I am very satisfied.
  • Jun 4, 2015
    They are a very honest co. And they have great prices too! I love Prime Wholesale :)
  • Jun 4, 2015
    I am so excited to be able to buy my smoking products from a company that has decent prices. Thank you so much. The shipping charges are a little high and it would be nice to have several options for shipping. Just thought I would mention that.
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I think the cost of shipping is high
  • Jun 3, 2015
    I like it
  • Jun 2, 2015
    checkout of online purchased can be annoying and filled with to many questions and ads, i was very pleased with the smooth and effecient checkout process of prime wholesale
  • Jun 1, 2015
    None. Good experience
  • May 28, 2015
    I am very pleased with the selection, price and service provided by Prime Wholesale.
    Jun 7, 2015
  • May 28, 2015
    I like dealing with prime wholesale.My order is fast and easy and they seem to be prompt on getting my order out.Thank You
    Jun 7, 2015
    I like prime wholesale and the ordering process is easy.I get my product fast.I smoke al capone cigars and when it says coupon code and i called to get a coupon code the representative said they have no coupon code.I would like to get some kind of discount as i smoke alot of al capone conac dipped sweets.
  • May 25, 2015
    Jun 4, 2015
    Cancelled my order, yet held at $160 preauthorization on my card for greater than 10 days.
  • May 25, 2015
    Really like your page.. Great prices on most products. A true winner in my book... M.L.M
    Jun 2, 2015
  • May 24, 2015
    A lot is out of stock. I did like a lot that i would have purchased had it been in stock. Navigation through site should be smoother, more options. I also expected a bigger selection.
  • May 21, 2015
    Excellent website with exact product
  • May 18, 2015
    easy and friendly
  • May 15, 2015
    I am well pleased with this site. Always fast service.
    May 25, 2015