Prior Service Reviews

02/11/2016
Prior Service Ratings and User Reviews. Prior Service is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 627 reviews.

Prior Service Rating

More About Prior Service

Recent Reviews for Prior Service

• Feb 8, 2016
    Great selection for retirees.
    Fast and easy.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    I am waiting to see if they do actually deliver quickly, but I expect they will. I am anxious to get my items though.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Overall a good 1st time experience.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    It seemed easy enough to search Te dimensions of the pins would have been nice for comparison. I have a minor concern some of these may be substantially larger than I anticipated, but we will see.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Prior Service made it easy to order a special army cap for my husband. He has used the site before and has always been satisfied.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Love the merchandice but customer service needs a lot of work.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    The order process was easy, and the selection was second to none. Now let's see how well they follow through.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Prior Service was convenient to locate the various Navy pins.
  • Feb 2, 2016
    I have consistently used this company to purchase items desired. Good service either via on-line purchase or over the phone. Responsive to the customer desires and delivery is always on time. Problems are quickly resolved.
    Feb 8, 2016
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Very good service
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    from reviewing product on the internet to actually receiving product. Thought the Parka would be much thicker than it was . as the fake fur around hood was much thinner than what was shown . it was misleading. I hope to exchange the product for a M-65 OD field jacket a size large n IF fits plans are to order Liner for it . Very difficult to order size if it were to give size, such as chest arm or size with in like size 48 large or 50 extra large . you would then know size to order.
  • Jan 23, 2016
    Feb 6, 2016
    Ordered cap is of the highest quality
  • Jan 22, 2016
    Very pleased with this vendor in all respects.
    Feb 7, 2016
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I would like to see more low profile options in your caps, and may be more toward infantry a spec ops ranger wears
    Feb 6, 2016
    You pay forty dollars on a cap you expect a halfway descent quality not a plastic size adjustor and the cheapest materials out there I definitely didn't get what I paid for
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I LIKE THIS SITE, IT HAS THE SEABEE ITEMS I'M LOOKING FOR.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Products are top quality and delivery is expeditious.
  • Dec 26, 2015
    Feb 8, 2016
    First: Delivery Time was Totally unacceptable!! Almost a Month and a half for something that their Website said would be about 2-3 weeks. Second: I did not get the Color that I ordered. I'm so disgusted with Prior Service that I'll Suck it up and keep the Wrong Color.