Pro Flags and Banners Co. Reviews

01/26/2015
Pro Flags and Banners Co. Ratings and User Reviews. Pro Flags and Banners Co. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 80 reviews.

Pro Flags and Banners Co. Rating

More About Pro Flags and Banners Co.

Recent Reviews for Pro Flags and Banners Co.

• Dec 21, 2014
    Dec 29, 2014
    The flag was very nice when it finally arrived. However I had paid Astra for 3 day delivery. It was 8 days before it arrived. I receive tracking information telling when it was shipped, but not when it would arrive. When I checked later I found that it was going to arrive 5 days after expected.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This company had just the product(s) I was looking for. I look forward to shopping here in the future.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    It was easy to find the products I wanted and easy to order them.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    great site, im looking forward to getting our flag
    Dec 26, 2014
    the flags are great quality! I have no complaint about this. my only issue was I ordered a flag and the web site said it was in stock. I then received an email that it was not in stock, the issue was resolved and I had to order a more expensive flag. your staff was very professional, courteous, apologetic and kept my shipping at the same cost. I would use this company if I am in need of more flags.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    Had good info and clear product pictures, lots to choose from
  • Dec 17, 2014
    of course i need the flagpole why not include it with the house flag or specify not included that sucks i had to go back and order the flagpole and pay shipping again another site i was on said 'ready to hang" no its not theres no pole included charge me once for what i need typical and poor customer service this site is the best of the worst never again!!!!
  • Dec 14, 2014
    No estimate of delivery time is bad!!
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The add on here says that if your order is over $600.00 then the shipping is FREE -So WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?
    Dec 22, 2014
    It said that if you purchase more than $60.00 worth your shipping would be free but I afterwards was told you had to enter some kind of code which I did not see and I do not feel that was the right thing for them to do.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    This site had flag designs I could not find anywhere else and it was easy to navigate the site and order.
  • Dec 12, 2014
    Shipping too expensive, glad to have a 12th man flag!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Your software would not allow me to open your full size view and so I was unable to buy some of the pennants in a different category. I have lost orders before when I have tried to close out of the software in hope of re opening and getting the full view where I could go from college to pro for example.
    Dec 25, 2014
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Good quality merchandise at afordable prices. Easy process for purchasing.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    First time to purchase from this website. If order arrives as expected I will be very satisfied
    Dec 29, 2014
    wider selections would be better but overall, very satisfied
  • Dec 9, 2014
    They had a nice selection of flags and one that my son chose from the seattle seahawks.
    Dec 22, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    Great service, ordered from Mobil web and recived my flag on time. Great Job !!!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    shopping was simple. Product I wanted was available and Easy to check out.
  • Dec 4, 2014
    Easy to order
  • Nov 28, 2014
    Dec 8, 2014
    Exactly what I ordered and delivered on schedule.
  • Nov 25, 2014
    It was a quick and easy shopping experience, and I got what I wanted!
    Dec 8, 2014