Professional Supplement Center Reviews

10/20/2014
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 235 reviews. Last rated on 10/20/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

2014 Winner

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Oct 20, 2014
    I would like them to work out some sort of agreement with Apex Energetics to allow some type of discount. Currently Apex Energetics refuses to allow any kind of discount, which seems rather severe. Can their attitude be swayed?
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Professional supplement center is easy and convenient to order from. Free shipping is another plus.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Professional always has the freshest up to date supplements at a reasonable price with no tax and free shipping on every oder. I have had one occurance to return 1 item and the return was easy and fully refunded. I reccomend my friends ti use them. Always fast and reliable.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    Excellent shopping experience; excellent web site.
  • Oct 19, 2014
    usually has what i am looking for. would like to see more choices in B12 sub lingual liquid
  • Oct 18, 2014
    I am presently taken a lot of supplements. Apparently, at Professional Supplement Center I can get them all up
  • Oct 18, 2014
    So exciting to know you sell other than the items I ordered ie, other than supplements/vitamins/nutrients etc. Will look at other items at another time to see what looks interesting. Thanks for being there! Loved getting the little discount. Susan Tyler
  • Oct 17, 2014
    I thought I had signed up before. I even ordered calapatite! But when I tried to sign in the information wasn't there! So I just tried it again, and I hope it worked this time.
  • Oct 17, 2014
    pretty good price on Kamedis body cream...usually find cheaper on Amazon. They are out of it for now.
  • Oct 14, 2014
    It is frustrating and disappointing to have coupons and disocunts that don't apply to all items. I wish that they offered discounts that apply to the entire order.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Most of the approximately 260 brands that we sell are eligible for discounts with the coupons that we offer. However, we do have a handful of manufacturers that do not permit us to ... Read full response »
  • Oct 14, 2014
    They carry great products. The information on the products is very helpful, they have fast deliver and they give great discounts!
  • Oct 14, 2014
    I had a hard time checking out as the coupon code you sent to my email was printed wrong. I called your representative and she was helpful in correcting it. It was sent as MTO20 and it was suppose to be MTo20.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We now realize that the use of both the letter O and the number 0 in our coupon code was somewhat confusing. We will be more careful about this in the future. Thank you for letting us ... Read full response »
  • Oct 14, 2014
    As stated earlier, the only disappointment I have had was to have a incorrect supplement sent to me, and then I had to pay the $6 to rtn. Not happy at all about that. I initially thought I order the wrong product until I went to order another calcium tablet and then look more closely at my order and saw the same supplement was on my order. I deleted and tried to reorder, same thing happened. Finally I had to call in my order. The person I spoke to on the phone was very helpful.
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Love that I can get all of my hard to find supplements all in one place
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Like the great discounts your coupons and sales offer. Keeps me buying from you
  • Oct 13, 2014
    Great products, reasonable pricing and great shipping options
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Love the coupons! As a senior citizen, these discounts really help.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Great selection and delivery is always timely. Thank You
  • Oct 5, 2014
    happy
    Oct 13, 2014
    It came in the mail very fast and i liked the capsule form. Have hernia pain and it helps at least 50 percent. Had 2 operations and that's the one that hurts! I will buy again.

From Professional Supplement Center

We are so glad to hear you received your order quickly and that it is helping with your hernia pain! Thank you for the order and we look forward to meeting and even exceeding your expectations in the future.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Am retired & age 65. I only purchase when products are on sale. Wish more of the Drug companies had sales
    Oct 14, 2014
    At 65 yrs & retired, my last purchase @ 20% discount was particularly appreciated & enables me to purchase from your company instead of somewhere else. I appreciate the quality of products from high tech professional manufacturers

From Professional Supplement Center

We hope that you are signed up to receive our email newsletter so that you can stay informed of any special offers and coupons that we have going on. You may sign up on our website or by calling us at 888-245-5000. Thank you very much!