Professional Supplement Center Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Professional Supplement Center Reviews

04/27/2017
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 130 reviews. Last rated on 02/10/2017.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

3% Not Rated

Not rated

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Feb 10, 2017
    Just found it, will be back
    Mar 02, 2017
    Wasn't your fault product was late. The manufacturer was waiting for supply's to finish production.
  • Feb 15, 2017
    I always have a good experience and get great products! Too bad this time I missed out on the coupon since I didn't think of it. Come to think of it, I forgot with my last order also.
    Feb 27, 2017
    Thanks so very much for helping me to get the great products!
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Overall a positive experience, especially the complementary shipping!
    Feb 26, 2017
    Thanks!
  • Feb 12, 2017
    Enjoy being able to order online as very convenient. Web site could be easier to navigate - I found it hard to find the product initially, now I use the previous order history.
    Feb 26, 2017
    Sometimes it's hard to find items on your website. That's all.
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Feb 25, 2017
    Great selection of products, free shipping and very quick!
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Feb 25, 2017
    I have not noticed a beneficial outcome yet from this product and have been taking it for 1 week. I am with holding judgement for for another week.
  • Jan 24, 2017
    First time purchase from Professional Supplement Center. Pleased that they had the supplement I was looking to purchase on hand.
    Feb 24, 2017
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Excellent products and service, plus free shipping always
    Feb 23, 2017
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I like the variety and cost that is available. I have been ordering for a long time now and I never have issues.
    Feb 22, 2017
  • Feb 07, 2017
    Professional Supplement is the most efficient company. Every Order has been delivered on time or earlier. It is well packaged and I most certainly appreciate the fact that they send out an order right away instead of waiting weeks like other companies. The fact that shipping is free is a Godsend. The added plus is ther are always discounts and/or coupons. and they have everything I want and need.
    Feb 21, 2017
    Professional Supplement Center is the BEST. It always arrives on time. No shipping charges either. They at always available to answer andy questions about a product....
    Feb 21, 2017
    This was the second package I have received from psc that was damaged badly in shipping.
  • Feb 12, 2017
    I was looking for a merchant which I can trust for I recently had a bad experience with other one. I can't really say about this merchant is a good one till I receive proper and responsible service. I can reply after I receive my order.
    Feb 21, 2017
    I really satisfied the professional attitude of this company. I trust it!
    Feb 20, 2017
    The product itself is fine ... I'm very familiar with it ... but the expiration date on both units purchased from PSC is three months shorter than the exp. date on the identical product I bought four months EARLIER from a different official Metagenics dealer.
  • Feb 09, 2017
    Nurse gets back to me with answers to my questionswould like to be able to add a coupon code at checkout if I forget
    Feb 20, 2017
    I had a question about certain products. The nurse recommended supplements which were good
  • Feb 11, 2017
    I order frequently from Professional Supplement and have been satisfied with the products and prompt delivery. I have had a representative call me and ask if one of the ingredients in product I was ordering would be considered an allergen for me. She was checking for my health concerns. It is rare for someone
  • Feb 13, 2017
    Thrilled to find an online supplement source so close by!
    Feb 19, 2017
  • Feb 04, 2017
    Very easy process to order from this site.
    Feb 18, 2017
  • Jan 29, 2017
    Feb 17, 2017
    I couldn't comment on the timeliness of arrival because the products arrived before I did! So, in one way, it was certainly on time! I just don't know how that fit into the USPS time frame!Thank you very much! I plan to order again !
  • Feb 06, 2017
    it's very easy to order online but i noticed the price went up since last year.
    Feb 17, 2017
    it's too bad the price increased since the last year.
  • Feb 17, 2017
    Always prompt with delivery. Product is fresh. Many choices. The discount is nice.