Professional Supplement Center Reviews

12/17/2014
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 216 reviews. Last rated on 12/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

2014 Winner

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Dec 17, 2014
    The best service out there.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    The current shipping charges imposed on Canadian orders regardless of qualifying amounts utilizing discount codes offered is excessive. If a standing order is established over say ( $200 ), a std shipping to Canada could drop down to $10, I understand the issue of Customs tariffs _- however, I do not understand the $24.95, I believe this to be excessive and gouging . Very soon I am going to see a different nature path who may suggest different product line/type, will withhold on ordering larger quantities until then. However I have been able to keep my thyroid and adrenals under control without pharmaceuticals.. I really enjoy your product line especially with the purity and quality ...
  • Dec 15, 2014
    I entered my password 2 times when I set up the account. Then I tried to order using my password but it said the password was invalid. I tried a variety of times. I gave up and then ordered as a guest.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had difficulty logging in with the user name and password that you created. Our customer service specialists are here to help, ... Read full response »
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Professional Supplement Center has been so reliable. I have been purchasing supplements from them for years, and shipments are always very prompt. If I have need assistance, I always receive a live person to speak with, and they are very courteous and polite. I recommend this company to anyone who wants to purchase high quality vitamins and supplements.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    When checking out, I tried to use Paypal and when I clicked Paynow, it took me back to the Professional Supplement Center, but did not complete my order. I tried two times and then used my credit card, which I did not really want to do.

From Professional Supplement Center

We are sincerely sorry that you had difficulty using PayPal when checking out on our website. Our customer service specialists are here to help, so please always feel free to call us at 888-245-5000 if we may be of assistance. Thank you for ordering ... Read full response »
  • Dec 14, 2014
    Quality items that are easier to find than locally.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Please maintain your rigid standards for high potency quality products. GNC and Vitamin Shop have the local populace misinformed about what is truly professional supplementation that actually works. It would also help if your prices come down a bit for those who order consistently and spend quite a lot of money to stay fit and healthy. As I review the literature some factoids are questionable, Lipoic acid for example. Most LA supplements contain racemic (50/50) mixture of R-LA and S-LA. Supplements claim to contain only R-LA are usually more pricey, and information regarding their purity is not currently available as per your website information. I am former chemist who is currently a physician in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
  • Dec 13, 2014
    The 10% savings coupon was not accepted.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you very much for your recent order and for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had difficulty applying our 10% off coupon to your order. We have applied the coupon for you, and you will be the charged the ... Read full response »
  • Dec 13, 2014
    Recommended by my Vet as the best online source of pet supplements
  • Dec 11, 2014
    good website and prodict selction
    Great service. Quality products
  • Dec 11, 2014
    I like the ease with which I placed this order.
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Discount codes are tricky. They appear and then disappear...gotta watch
  • Dec 10, 2014
    The best place for quick service & quality products!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    I love this company, the service, and the products offered. I particularly appreciate the product description and application examples listed with the products.
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Saved 23% by purchasing from Professional Supplement Center - FREE SHIPPING & NO TAXES!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 17, 2014
    Always fast shipping and a great variety of products. Thank you!
  • Dec 6, 2014
    The sale on Xylifresh toothpaste along with free shipping brought me to your site. Searching and ordering were easy. Very good experience so far. Very likely a return customer.
    Dec 14, 2014
    Easy to order, good price, free shipping, good communication, fast shipping, tracking link in the email--what more could you ask for?

From Professional Supplement Center

Steve, What else indeed?! Thank you for your kind words. We are thrilled that you were satisfied with our service and products and hope to continue to meet and even exceed your expectations for future orders. Thank you!
  • Dec 4, 2014
    All is good except shipping time. I am currently waiting and waiting for some coQ10 and have had to buy some at the local store. What is the problem>?
    Dec 10, 2014
    All is OK. My coQ10 was not delivered as expected as you were waiting for some vitamins to show up. I received a call from you apologizing for the mixup. Thank you

From Professional Supplement Center

We wholeheartedly apologize that your order took longer for you to receive than you had expected. It seems that the Thanksgiving holiday caused a delay, and for this we are sincerely sorry. We thank you for your patience, and we hope to have the ... Read full response »
  • Nov 29, 2014
    They are the most professional and efficient organization I've dealt with. I use them for all my supplement purchases and will no longer use any other organization.
    Dec 9, 2014
    I go to the Professional Supplement Center for all my needs. This particular order had an item on backorder. They notified me right away and I received the following item 2 days later; earlier than promised. They are the most professional and organized entity I've dealt with for these products!