Professional Supplement Center Reviews

11/21/2014
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 227 reviews. Last rated on 11/21/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

2014 Winner

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Nov 21, 2014
    Excellent customer service and product selection!
  • Nov 21, 2014
    I needed supplements that are professional only. I was so happy that I could fill out the survey and get them online. Thank you!!
    Excellant products - thank you
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Quick and easy. Good selection. Great shipping.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    While I haven't ordered for a while, every order I've made in the past arrived sooner than expected with exactly what I ordered.
    good price, free shipping
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I will be pleased if and when I receive my product within the promised shipping time. I had experience with another supplement site that I ordered from last MOnday. They said product would arrive within 2-3 business days. I called and they said it will arrive next Tuesday - they say they were out of stock ( and never told me ) and are shipping from California. Ugh! It was my first and last time with them.
  • Nov 20, 2014
    I love that there is free shipping. Prices seem to be fair and discounts received through emails to me are what keep me interested in purchasing from this site
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I hate coupons, especially those that are expired and don't indicate such. I'd rather not have coupons at all than be frustrated by the process.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We apologize for any confusion regarding the coupons that we offer. Please feel free to call us when placing your order and we will be happy to offer you any applicable coupons. Thank ... Read full response »
  • Nov 18, 2014
    I always find the product info I need. Thank you.
  • Nov 17, 2014
    They are great and answered all my question, in the online chat....
  • Nov 16, 2014
    PSC has been great. I am very pleased with their product selection and their customer service.
  • Nov 16, 2014
    Disappointed that we are still on hold for 6-7 months for Iodoral 50mg. I've been told next month for the last 4 months. I also don't care to have 20% coupons sent to me, only to get to the end of checkout & be told it's only for a specific brand

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. The Iodoral 50 mg by Optimox has been unavailable from the manufacturer for several months. Optimox just notified us that they now expect this product to be available again ... Read full response »
  • Nov 16, 2014
    You have the top brands! And very competitive pricing.
    Great customer service.
    a fine company!
  • Nov 10, 2014
    Nov 20, 2014
    Stress Factor shows backordered. No other information provided to future availability. Not very helpful on-line.
  • Nov 7, 2014
    First time experience but will order from again.
    Nov 17, 2014
    Although shipping was free, I thought it took too long to come from Florida since I live in Georgia. I have two other companies I order from that don't charge shipping either and their packages arrive within 2-3 days. One didn't have the item and the other was out of stock so I was thankful to find that this company did carry it.
  • Nov 5, 2014
    Nov 18, 2014
    I'm sastisfied. Will order again.

From Professional Supplement Center

Glad to hear you are satisfied and will be ordering again! We hope to continue to meet and even exceed your expectations for future orders.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    I would like them to work out some sort of agreement with Apex Energetics to allow some type of discount. Currently Apex Energetics refuses to allow any kind of discount, which seems rather severe. Can their attitude be swayed?
    Nov 21, 2014