Professional Supplement Center Reviews

07/29/2014
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 310 reviews. Last rated on 07/29/2014.

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Jul 29, 2014
    The coupon area is the best. It tells you quickly if your coupon is expired, or if the standard discount is better than the coupon code.
  • Jul 29, 2014
    I am very impressed with these supplements they are a very healthy product.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    the international shipping charges are unreasonable. I ship via Borderlinx for this reason!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    It was extremely difficult to locate item I was interested in.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I entered the code SUN14 Did not get the discount!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great prices and timely shipping arrivals of high quality supplements.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Shopping experience was very simple. If the company follows-up this delivery, I will be very pleased.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I love you guys! You are so helpful and fast!! You have all of the products I love and such great information about the products. I will use you forever. Thank you!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great customer service , very informative and answered very question in a very professional manner. I am 100% satisfied. I will buy from this vendor every time I need the products. Thanks a million.9
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Thank you for making getting my supplements easier!
    very easy to navigate
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love the variety of supplements offered.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I am very pleased with the products and service.
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I find having to take a survey before I know what your business practices are or if you deliver the correct product and on time is absurd. How about waiting until you know if I am going to be a continuing customer before you put me through this. I am really annoyed.
    you're the best!
  • Jul 27, 2014
    I like the prices, quick service, privacy, free shipping and ease of shopping on this site
  • Jul 26, 2014
    This is my second order for NuMedica Liquid L-theanine from Professional Supplement Center. My first order arrived in just a couple days and has been a great product. I have used L-theanine capsules for many years but needed a liquid product for my 92 year old mother who has trouble swallowing. This product works great at helping calm her down and is so great that it is available in a liquid. Free Shipping is GREAT!!
  • Jul 18, 2014
    this was a very easy format to order from for someone not used to ordering a lot online
    Jul 26, 2014
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Always a positive experience when I shop with them! I'm a repeat customer. Love that they have free shipping.
    Jul 28, 2014
    Great service. Always a positive experience.
  • Jul 15, 2014
    Please give me the additional 5%
    Jul 28, 2014

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for our error. The additional 5% has been credited to your account.