Professional Supplement Center Reviews

09/04/2015
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 300 reviews. Last rated on 09/03/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

2014 Winner

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Sep 3, 2015
    I have been very satisfied with this product
  • Sep 3, 2015
    I am continuously amazed at the consistent great service from Professional Supplement Center. I have been a customer for over 6 months now and have never had a problem with my order, payment, or shipping. Kudos!
  • Sep 2, 2015
    i returned to the site because i received a 20% discount code via email. Thank you
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Please let me know if you get the Apex Adrenal calm again. Have been using it for a while now and love it. Was so sorry to get your email saying you no longer carry it. I'm so disappointed you can tell Apex that. Thank You Stacey Mathias
  • Sep 2, 2015
    Will be back after I find out what vitamins my wife takes.
    discount coupons always help

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are so glad that we were able to help you apply the discount coupon that was included with your last order, and please be on the lookout for a new coupon. ... Read full response »
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I was very impressed with receiving my first order within 2 days and that shipping was free. It makes me want to order again as it is easy and you offer a great number of very reputable companies that I am familiar with and look for.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    They have quality products and their pricing is excellent. Thank you for your service!
  • Sep 1, 2015
    Always professional service, and one stop shopping for most of the products I purchase. Always recommend Professional Supplement Center to anyone who shops on-line for nutritional needs. Frequent sales and promotions. When could not find the herb on-line, a rep. Karen found it for me and added it to my order. I am a frequent shopper for this site, but did not have my coupon, and had a VERY large order. They put the coupon on my order. Always great to deal with a customer friendly, price friendly company. Web site allows you to zero in on your product easily, by manufacturer, by many other categories, and then by the alphabet. Saves a great deal of time, when placing an order.
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I am .looking for the place on your site to apply my discount code.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sorry that you had difficulty entering your coupon code upon checkout; we are glad that one of our customer service representatives was ultimately able ... Read full response »
  • Sep 1, 2015
    I love professional supplement center! Thank you for always being there for me!
  • Aug 31, 2015
    I buy all my supplements from professional supply center, at the store and online. I receive a discount at the store, I received a coupon code post123015 and applied it to my order it wouldn't allow it. I'm confused.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for ordering with us and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had difficulty applying your coupon. Please contact us directly at 888-245-5000 and we will be very happy to resolve this issue ... Read full response »
  • Aug 31, 2015
    So far the shopping experience has been positive and the products ordered are really good and fresh andfree shipping!!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Really appreciate the professional brand names, and the FREE shipping!
  • Aug 30, 2015
    A very good website, great selection. fast delivery. fair prices
  • Aug 30, 2015
    easy to manuver thru web page....I had no problem and liked that info. was printed about each item.
  • Aug 30, 2015
    Always a pleasure and completely satisfied doing business with Professional Supplement Center
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    I have been taking Renegen for the past 3 months for Stage 3 chronic kidney disease. I am happy to report that I have made a 48% recovery of kidney function with GFR going from 52% to 77%. Couldn't be happier.

From Professional Supplement Center

Mike, We are so happy to hear that you are having such great success on a product you got from us! We hope you continue to get healthy!
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I like looking at the cart in the short version, without pictures etc.
    Sep 3, 2015
  • Aug 16, 2015
    Sep 2, 2015
    Coupon didn't apply because the product was marked down. I chose PSC because of the coupon offer. Other's offered the same base price.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We do offer a number of products at sale pricing up to 35% off under our Daily Deals - no coupons needed. Since these products are already deeply discounted, ... Read full response »