Professional Supplement Center Reviews

02/05/2016
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 299 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

2015 Platinum

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Jan 29, 2016
    I had another item that I wanted to get but removed it because the computer didn't take the discount off of the price of it. I can buy it locally & receive a 10% discount so was a little disappointed when I was expecting to get 10% off my entire order. My local company doesn't have the larger size which would have been a savings but not w/o the added discount.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We wholeheartedly apologize for any frustration with regard to our coupon promotions. While our coupons are typically storewide, some restrictions do apply. A ... Read full response »
  • Jan 29, 2016
    No problems. Pleasant customer service. Everything as specified on website. Ships on time.
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Overall: great service. However, I think one area that can improve (based on past experience) is the shipping process/timeliness. Pureformula (your competitor) beats your shipping service hands down but their costs are higher. If you increase your shipping process/timing then no one on the web can touch your services. As it stands now, you’re still vulnerable to customers being unhappy.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you so much for your loyal patronage and for taking the time to share your kind and valuable feedback. We are delighted that you are pleased with our company and the products that we are able to provide. Please know that we are dedicated to ... Read full response »
  • Jan 29, 2016
    Always pleased with the expediency of every order
  • Jan 28, 2016
    I have been shopping at Professional Supplement Center for several years now and have never had a problem that was not resolved successfully. I would highly recommend this company to anyone that was looking for a source for supplements.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Very easy website to use. I am especially appreciative to receive personal email when my purchase is out of stock and I am asked if I want a partial shipment of the in-stock item. But most of all, the staff performs an invaluable service to suggest the right substitute for a discontinued item. I would never know which other supplement has the formula that is the closest to my desired product.
  • Jan 28, 2016
    Love professional supplement company and staff. Always considerate and helpful every single time. Packaging is very thoughtful and safe. Only complaint is that because of the amount of supplements purchased I am very disappointed when not receiving any coupons that help so much. I have not received any in my last three orders. Thank you!
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Large selection, free delivery, and competitive prices
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Professional Supplement Center has a great selection of products, is fast with delivery and I love that they offer free standard shipping. Everything I've ordered has been correct and I really appreciate the discount coupons. The checkout process is very easy and straight forward.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Great products and service.
  • Jan 27, 2016
    I buy from you because of the free shipping and coupons, thanks!
  • Jan 26, 2016
    I have been using these products for many years and can depend and rely on them.
  • Jan 26, 2016
    so far so good
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I find them very efficient and are aware of the importance of their product. I always receive my package in due time.
    Jan 27, 2016
    As always they deliver on time and I love them for it

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you very much! We love our loyal customers and certainly appreciate your business!
  • Jan 16, 2016
    I ENJOY BROWSING YOUR WEB SITE SINCE IT GIVES VERY DETAILED INFORMATION CONCERNING SUPPLEMENTS I NEED.
    Jan 29, 2016
    AS A BUYER LIVING OVERSEAS LIKE TAIWAN, I AM SATISFIED WITH WHAT THE SELLER HAS DONE FOR ME.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you! We're happy to hear you appreciate our service!
  • Jan 15, 2016
    High quality supplements and good service
    Jan 26, 2016
  • Jan 13, 2016
    Jan 27, 2016
    I really like the fact that I do not have to have an account to order. That just makes it much more simple. Thank you.

From Professional Supplement Center

You're welcome! Thank you for making us your go-to supplement source, we really appreciate your business!
  • Dec 12, 2015
    My cancer doctor had me continue to use these supplements after my surgery.-all blood tests have been excellent I think due to this, I do try to use codes to save money, but today's SAVEU20 said it was expired,, though the code said 12/16. I guess that's my only complaint with the website.
    Jan 28, 2016
    My ongoligist surgeon suggested the supplements, and I'm very happy with this Compamy.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you so much for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your helpful feedback. We sincerely apologize for any confusion with regard to the coupon code that you tried to use. We were able to apply our current 12% off coupon ... Read full response »