Professional Supplement Center Reviews

02/11/2016
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 305 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - Professional Supplement Center

2015 Platinum

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Jan 23, 2016
    Your prices are higher than my Dr. office. however, she is 35 minutes on hwy. on bumper to bumper traffic. Not much of a choice right! shipping takes a longer than 5 days especially Genestra Brands. Other than that I am happy with your. thank you
  • Jan 23, 2016
    I checked out with Paypal & didn't get to use my coupon code. Very disappointed there was no way to use it.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are sincerely sorry that you had difficulty applying a coupon to the order that you placed using PayPal. Please know that we will strive to make the coupon feature ... Read full response »
  • Jan 22, 2016
    The technology of the site has improved over the months/years which makes viewing and searching more pleasant. I feel like no matter what brand I choose it will be quality because it seems you don't carry substandard items. Thank you for the occasional discounts.
  • Jan 21, 2016
    I don.t know. I would just like to know hat my order has been placed.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for placing an order with The Professional Supplement Center last evening. Please be assured that we did receive your order, and your product should be shipped out to you today. You should receive an email with a tracking number shortly. ... Read full response »
  • Jan 21, 2016
    Thanks for providing the high quality products this ole' lady needs - I've become high maintenance now that I'm over 68!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    this is the first time buying from this site, I really don't know how things will be , but if its a good experience I will probably order again
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Great company in which to do business
    Appreciate the coupons!
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I really like this site. It's easy to figure out, it's fast and I LOVE not paying for shipping.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    I have been getting orders from psc for years. They are always quick to ship and get the order correct each time. I would recommend psc to others and I do!
    very nice!! well done
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Great site with very complete selection of items. Site is easy to use, making it simple to find what I am looking for. Good pricing, nice shipping options. I'll be back in the future to make more purchases.
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Like your selection of products...however not being able you use your discount you advertise for the 3rd time is very frustrating, plus the added cost of shipping of 15.00 is going to make me start to find other alternatives to get my products. Your free shipping takes over 5 days to recieved were if I order from vitacost its free and here within 2 days

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you for your recent order and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. We wholeheartedly apologize for any frustration with regard to our coupon promotions. While our coupons are typically storewide, some restrictions do apply. A ... Read full response »
  • Jan 19, 2016
    Overall, customer service is great, but representatives could use a little more familiarity with the products.

From Professional Supplement Center

Thank you so much for your recent order and for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are committed to providing our customer service representatives with product training on a regular basis. However, if you are ever in need of more ... Read full response »
  • Jan 12, 2016
    I can find items here that are not in other online stores.
    Jan 23, 2016
  • Jan 12, 2016
    Jan 23, 2016
    Very happy with promptness of receiving order.

From Professional Supplement Center

Terrific! We're happy to hear you received your order in a timely manner and we hope to continue to meet and even exceed your expectations for future orders.
  • Jan 11, 2016
    Terrific service; lots of competitive options. Love your discounts and free shipping.
    Jan 22, 2016
  • Jan 9, 2016
    Great Company, great prices, website very "user friendly", very helpful and professional staff. I highly recommend this company
    Jan 21, 2016
    Recently I placed an order with Professional Supplement Center. I have used this company on numerous other occasions to place an order for my health needs. As in the case of previous times they were great. From the ease of placing an order, to the cost of their products to the speed with which I received their product, the company gave me great service. Why would anyone go any place else for their health needs when this company is around. It sets a standard that other companies can only hope to work towards. Thank you Professional Supplement Center

From Professional Supplement Center

Well thank you very much - we're blushing over here! We really appreciate your kind comments and of course, we truly appreciate your business!
  • Jan 8, 2016
    I am very very happy with Professional Supplement Center. The ease of ordering, the information about a product and the pricing plus the free shipping is awesome. They also offer an automatic reorder program that will ensure I get my product without running out. Plus a discount of that too. I once had a problem logging into my account and they were prompt to assist me and resolve my issue immediately. They are just a wonderful company to deal with and more company should act like them!
    Jan 19, 2016
    Love professional supplement center. They fulfill all my vitamins and minerals to live a healthy life!!

From Professional Supplement Center

Well, thank you very much! We are thrilled to be your go-to supplement source and truly appreciate your business!