ProForm Reviews

01/28/2015
ProForm Ratings and User Reviews. ProForm is rated 7.2 out of 10 from 473 reviews. Last rated on 01/27/2015.

ProForm Rating

More About ProForm

Recent Reviews for ProForm

• Jan 27, 2015
    Looking forward to my Tour de France bike trainer
  • Jan 27, 2015
    Good products and easy website to buy product!
  • Jan 26, 2015
    Lookimg forward to utilizing my purchase.
  • Jan 26, 2015
    I relied on Consumer Reports to choose my treadmill.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Hoping that you can provide the same proposals as other websites
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Disappointed in return policy with preform (only 30 days0, Target had a better return policy (90 day return policy and could return to store near by, so didn't have to worry about return shipping) and far better extended warranty time; 3 years for only $45.00. Also had online chat on Sundays.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I love your treadmill. The EKG 770 has been with me for over 10 years.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Great deal on the product I was looking for!
    Great product - affordable
  • Jan 25, 2015
    Just ordered the product, I have no information to tell you right now.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I tried one on my friend and I like it the reason I ordered one.
    Jan 26, 2015
    Sturdy and best workout help.
  • Jan 15, 2015
    Love my proform treadmill. Needed the lubricant oil. Made purchase from mobile site so I had one option for purchase and had to buy a kit that had crap I did not need. Also had no product information or what exactly was in the kit, just a picture. As a marketing professional, really bad user experience. Made purchase out of need and ease but felt pigeon holed.
    Jan 25, 2015
    HUGE waste of time and money! Just needed lubricant for treadmill but was forced to o Richard a useless cleaning kit for $35. Did not include enough lube for the job so I now need to drive to another retailer to buy more. Also in the kit was a small generic bottle of Windex, a washcloth and a bad applicator wand. So overpriced and a waste!
  • Jan 14, 2015
    dimensions for folding treadmill not available
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    I have wasted over an hour on hold waiting for customer service. I tried online chat with no resolution and no return emails as promised. I emailed customer service and received an automated email stating they had received my email and as of 4 days later have not heard back yet. I was given a bogus tracking order for a product that may or may not have been shipped. My credit card was charged soon enough. As far as I am concerned Pro-Form and Icon Services have lost any future business from me or anyone I come in contact with.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    Tracking number doesn't work, can't get ahold of customer service, and yet I still am asked to fill out this survey. If I haven't recieved my purchase and have no idea why how exactly am I supposed to be happy with my purchase experience?
  • Jan 8, 2015
    I just purchsed the 520E ellipitcal and it was so easy to put thogther. I cannot wait for my iFit to come!
    Jan 25, 2015
    I was not called prior to delivery . They left it on my doorstep and the box was ripped. The company they used to delivery was rude and in organized in Fresno California
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Jan 27, 2015
    The item was delivered in prefect condition and easy to assemble
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 25, 2015
    I got my treadmill and it was a little broken from the cheap plastics but it works but I recommend for proform to try to take care of the products more with the shipping and handling of it.
  • Dec 29, 2014
    The price was $349.00 on the 1st window when I clicked the box to buy the price jumped to $399.00. I called 8 times before I got through to talk to someone. He put me on hold and never came back.. After all this hassle I ordered it anyway before you raised the price again. If your any kind of reputable company you'll credit me the $50.00 difference and adjust the sales tax.. I'm a disabled veteran on a fixed income and would sure appreciate it if you would take care of this matter. Thanks, Gary Order #61365972
    Jan 27, 2015
    The digital read out could be better positioned so you could read it while using the bike as well as the elipitcal.
  • Dec 28, 2014
    Jan 27, 2015
    I ordered the PROFORM treadmill December 28, 2014 and I still have not received my ORDER! I went to the NVC Logistics Group web site and the treadmill has been sitting in their warehouse since January 16, 2015. I called them to find out when they would be delivering my order. When I mentioned where I lived the person said he had no idea when he would deliver to my house. Two days later I called NVC to check the status and got the run around and no solid answer. This has been a very unpleasant experience; I would like to get my money back so I can go to a store to purchase a treadmill to take home. I am VERY, VERY, Disappointed in how this is being handled. In my opinion they are very unprofessional to treat customers this way. I know nothing will get done about this and me complaining does no good. Oh yea its been a month since I ordered my treadmill, I will spread the word to others to stay away from ordering this product. Total disappointment!!!!!