ProForm Reviews

02/10/2016
ProForm Ratings and User Reviews. ProForm is rated 7.5 out of 10 from 848 reviews.

ProForm Rating

More About ProForm

Recent Reviews for ProForm

• Feb 7, 2016
    Love the features available for the price.
    please dont contact me
  • Feb 7, 2016
    One if you promote that you have 18 month financing then you have 18 month financing and not with paypal which is a rip off company. They like to not inform their clients that they have money in accounts and like to pretend that their clients change accounts, but don't infom them, but do inform them several times and have taken snap shots of the transactions, but still will not back this up and so the client racks up several $100 of dollars in finance changes due to paypals lack of customer service. I almost did not buy this product due to your affiliation with this company.
  • Feb 7, 2016
    Easy to navigate simple and efficient, great buying experience!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I had a Proform treadmill that I loved for several years, but it no longer works. I got enough miles out of it to want to stick with the brand. I love the price point and the features.
  • Feb 6, 2016
    I have purchased from Proform in the past and like their products.
    Can't wait to get it!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Seems like a good deal for me!
  • Feb 6, 2016
    Excited to get this to help loose weight and change my life style!!
  • Jan 28, 2016
    need to repair and fix a pro form treadmill ;easy to navigate website. if this treadmill can't be fixed, will definitely buy another pro form
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 27, 2016
    Very difficult to correspond with. Tried email , and phone. No return responses to my questions and / or concerns. Was a frustrating experience. Decided to buy and try instead of waiting for a response. Although I am a bit disappointed that I wasn't valued as a customer.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I was offered a free mat with the promo code. And it didn't a pear on the invoice or in my order. Also while trying to purchase my item I tried email, phone, and on line chat to get more info before I made my purchase but No response. I only made the purchase because I could return it if I didn't like it. I really expected better customer service or at least a return phone call.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    Pro form has a good reputation and seem to be a good value for the money! The web site was easy to navigate and check out was simple.
  • Jan 20, 2016
    I was sent a email with a promo code for a mat. The code did not work and when I called I was on hold and got cut off, before I got to talk to anyone.
    Feb 7, 2016
    I was emailed a 10% off promo code that didn't work. When I tried to reach them by email and online chat I got no response. Then after my purchase (which I almost canceled,) they tried to sell me I fit subscription. Still not dealing with the promo code issue. 10 % off would have ment I could afford the ifit program.
    Feb 8, 2016
    My equipment arrived damaged in shipping and I attempted to contact customer service immediately. I sent 3 emails without any response, I also tried to use the live chat option which was never available. Finally the fifth attempt I reached a very knowledgeable lady who helped me out very quickly. I was on hold only 19 minutes this time as my other calls I held on for over 25 and finally gave up. We are very happy with our purchase other wise.
  • Jan 18, 2016
    Great service and product, this is the second treadmill that I purchase from Pro Form.
    Feb 6, 2016
  • Jan 16, 2016
    It is not fair to ask this question at this time. This is the first time I have ever had any experience with ProForm and I can not make a judgement until the sale/delivery/use of the item has been fulfilled. I will add that the website is well designed and easy to navigate. However, the after sale information is yet to be experienced.
    Feb 7, 2016
    Extremely pleased with all aspects of this purchase. Received item in two days when I was told two weeks. I called shortly after I submitted my order as I wanted to upgrade to the next model ..... done with no fuss. I would only mention that the console is not of the best quality. The BP reading is always way off (inaccurate). The other readings seem to be alright.
  • Jan 8, 2016
    Feb 8, 2016
    Customer support is terrible, took days to get in touch with someone so I could get a replacement part. The machine did not go together so well since one of the parts was not manufactured correctly.
  • Jan 3, 2016
    Checkout was great! Site was very hard to differentiate between models and compare tool was less than ideal. Needed more specs.
    Feb 8, 2016
    I ordered ProForm 920 Elliptical on January 3rd, 2016. I opened a chat support after not receiving my product for the 3rd week. The contact person was very unresponsive and took minutes to respond to any question I had. They also could not tell me where my product was and told me it was lost in shipping. I finally received my purchase over a month after I bought it when I was promised it would be here in 2 weeks.