ProForm Reviews

04/30/2016
ProForm Ratings and User Reviews. ProForm is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 615 reviews.

ProForm Rating

More About ProForm

Recent Reviews for ProForm

• Apr 21, 2016
    I haven't used this product yet. I can tell you better after I have received it.
  • Apr 21, 2016
    Prices are great compared to other online merchants!
  • Apr 20, 2016
    My stepdad recommended these ellipticals for me and my mother-in-law, and I trust his judgment. I'm excited to get it and try it out!
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Could have stated delivery time frame before check out.
    I have always had Pro Form
  • Apr 20, 2016
    Have a ProForm Treadmill that we have had for over 15 years. Hope this new product lasts as long. Very satisfied!
  • Apr 19, 2016
    There is coupon code option and when i try to apply a code its not taking, I don't see any error or any invalid message, it just refresh the screen without doing anything!! my friend could able to use the same code a week back.
  • Apr 19, 2016
    Impressed with the piece of equipment providing two features, and not having to putchase two pieces of equipment. Also impressed with the price of this item. Looking forward to receiving and trying out this piece of exercise equipment.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    I saw the ad with Chris Powell and decided to try it.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    Excellent service and a great product for the price from ProForm!
  • Apr 17, 2016
    This is my 3rd pro form treadmills. And so far, I'm so satisfied with my other treadmills but I need a new one after using them for 10 years. Highly recommended to my friends and relatives
  • Apr 17, 2016
    I have used Pro-form fitness equipment for many years (over Twenty). So it was natural for me to check your site when I needed an add on for piece of your equipment. Both the Treadmill and the Bike are still going strong after many years of hard use. Great equipment
  • Apr 10, 2016
    I have had a preform for the past 12 years and it finally broke down, so we are replacing it with another one. Hopefully it will be just as good.m
    Apr 21, 2016
    This was our 1st proform online purchase. Arrived in great condition and was delivered fast. Great product
  • Apr 10, 2016
    Glad I decided to try and find your product on your website. Big name sporting stores do not keep the product in stock and we're going to charge an additional $115 just to ship to the store. So thankful for the free shipping option on your site!
    Apr 21, 2016
    It would have been nice to know in advance that the power adapter needed to be purchased separately.
  • Apr 5, 2016
    Apr 21, 2016
    I was promised a mat but yet to receive it
  • Apr 3, 2016
    Apr 21, 2016
    All is well except the IFIT does not find the router and so far I have found no way to configure the router. Therefore, so far the iFit was not worth the $$$.
  • Apr 2, 2016
    Apr 18, 2016
    order tracking was hard since it wasn't shipped until following business week.
  • Mar 31, 2016
    Apr 18, 2016
    Fan and heart rate does not appear to work. Installers did not speak English. Installers were ready to leave taking the power cord a d part of the console with them.
  • Mar 30, 2016
    Apr 19, 2016
    Never received my order, I canceled the order, and I was out of $213.00 +. Not happy at all, especially the shipping was free. At my age I don't have money to just give away. Sincerely yours, Cheryl J. Bee.