Projectorquest Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

Projectorquest Reviews

Projectorquest Ratings and User Reviews. Projectorquest is rated 6.8 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 05/24/2017.

Recent Reviews for Projectorquest

• May 24, 2017
    This site is good and clear to buy something
  • May 21, 2017
    Ordering this product was very simple and easy.
  • May 21, 2017
    Thank you for having the item I needed in stock at an affordable price.
  • May 15, 2017
    I can better respond after I receive the ordered product
  • May 03, 2017
    G
  • Apr 10, 2017
    Apr 20, 2017
    Worst customer service ever. Left message by phone and email. Finally online chat responded. Cancelled order due to inability to provide in a timely manner. Next day option is a joke.
  • Apr 19, 2017
    Can't wait for my order to arrive.
  • Apr 17, 2017
    I appreciate the explanation of the OEM nature of the part;. Well explained that it is not made with the original production sets, but as a part made by the same company that made the originals.
  • Apr 14, 2017
    Hoping for delivery on Saturday...one day delivery...but I'm not sure if I'm too late...
  • Apr 14, 2017
    The site is incredibly slow and when I was checking out, it kept reloading the page as if I was missing something. After the third attempt, it looks like my order finally went through. Whew. Hope this bulb works out for me!
  • Mar 28, 2017
    Good product.
  • Mar 27, 2017
    quick and easy
  • Mar 11, 2017
    so fare so good
    Mar 24, 2017
    great and fast good quality
  • Mar 23, 2017
    I WANT TO WIN $100
  • Mar 15, 2017
    easy to order, quick and cheap delivery
    Mar 21, 2017
  • Mar 15, 2017
    I found the shopping experience to be hassle free and when I called customer service, I was answered promptly and helped very efficiently.
    Mar 20, 2017
    Although my product was delivered two days late, it was exactly what I wanted. Customer service was very patient, kind and helpful/\.
  • Mar 19, 2017
    I was satisfied with my online shopping experience other than two things: (1) the checkout which refused to accept my card, although I verified multiple times that the information was entered correctly with a valid card, and (2) the layout of the website made it somewhat difficult to understand what the products being sold even were, and it was also difficult to locate my item
  • Mar 06, 2017
    Mar 18, 2017
    I specifically asked if lamp had a Philips bulb. It clearly is not. Both previous lamps I have used had Philips bulbs, including an OEM lamp I bought here. This was purported to be OEM equivalent and according to CSR had Philips bulb. I am also skeptical that it was built by OEM manufacturer as it is identical to dozens of China made lamps on Ebay.The so called 'gift' of offer to sell magazine subscription after taking survey is kind of tacky as well.
  • Mar 16, 2017
    Just ordered unsure of product.
  • Mar 13, 2017
    I need to purchase OEM bulbs for some of the projectors that I manage. Your website is the only one I have found that clearly designates your bulbs that way. It is appreciated!