PromGirl.com Reviews

08/22/2014
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1133 reviews. Last rated on 08/21/2014.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Aug 21, 2014
    I purchased many clothes from Simply Dress which I was referred to PROM GIRL during a live chat.I guess your a subsidiary of the company because your merchandise are similar.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Love my dress great selection
  • Aug 21, 2014
    it was a great first time experience looking forward to more shopping here
  • Aug 21, 2014
    I love my dress thank you promgirl
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Great experience with last purchase
  • Aug 21, 2014
    It would be better to do this survey after receiving the order
  • Aug 20, 2014
    Great selection, products, detailed information on sizing, material, measurements, and general dress care. I only shop for dresses at Prom Girl for all occasions.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Lots of beautiful dresses and great prices. Quick and easy to search and find what your looking for, would highly recommend.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Love the dresses. And I found exactly what I was looking for.
  • Aug 19, 2014
    Every single items purchased from prom girl Look exactly as it appear in the picture. I will always purchase from prom girl.com
  • Aug 14, 2014
    I love promgirl everything always fits great and the prices are extremely reasonable!
    Aug 21, 2014
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I contacted the company when my credit card would not go through.No one contact me back, however, the card eventually did process the order.

From PromGirl.com

We are available Monday through Friday, 8am to 6pm EST! Please contact us at our US toll free number 1-888-The-Prom (1-888-843- 7766) or international at 302-279-1052, by email at Support@promgirl.com, or using our chat feature if there is anything ... Read full response »
  • Aug 12, 2014
    The best fit and price

From PromGirl.com

We do our best to make PromGirl a convenient and fun shopping destination! Thank you for shopping with us!
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I thought the dress looked "cheap" considering it was nearly a $400 dress. Very disappointed in the quality given the price. Very very disappointed!!!

From PromGirl.com

We're sorry to hear that the item was not as expected! All of our dresses are from the designer or manufacturer listed. We hope you love your purchase, but if you are not satisfied, we accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a ... Read full response »
  • Aug 11, 2014
    Have made 3 purchases in promgirl.com. all were successful
  • Aug 8, 2014
    easy and simple
    Aug 19, 2014
    I placed my order on online Friday morning and received my package that next Monday, totally happy with my purchase, and loved the coupon for my next purchase. Would totally purchase from you again.

From PromGirl.com

We're only happy when you're happy and we welcome you back to shop with us for all future events!
  • Aug 8, 2014
    They have really nice dresses. Should have more sales.
    They have amazing dresses

From PromGirl.com

We aim to please! We're not happy until you have your perfect dress for your special occasion!
  • Aug 7, 2014
    I absolutely loved quite a few of the dresses! Wish I had the budget to buy them!!
    Aug 19, 2014
    I love the dress and it arrived dinner than I thought it would! Thank you!

From PromGirl.com

You're welcome! We're so glad that you love your dress! Show us just how happy you were by posting a photo of yourself on our Facebook page, and you could also submit a review of your dress on our website for other customers to see. We hope you tell ... Read full response »
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    My delivery took only 5 working days to arrive in Australia. Quality of the garments is great. Will definitely use promgirl again.

From PromGirl.com

We offer speedy delivery to get you that special dress in time for your big event! Thank you for shopping with us!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Great prices
    Aug 19, 2014
    My order came so fast and it was so well made! Very high quality product and the best prices I've seen. I am completely satisfied, I will definitely shop again and recommend to my friends!

From PromGirl.com

We love dressing you for every special event! Thank you for shopping with us and sharing your experience with others!