PromGirl.com Reviews

08/28/2015
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1169 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Aug 20, 2015
    The dress are lovely , I was Pleased with my first purchase so i will recommend Prom Girl .
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Very impressed with quality and prices. My niece will be Representing Fiji in Miss World pageant. Will order more Gowns next month.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    i'm still waiting to see my order so that has yet to determined.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love the quality of the products. Always looks like the picture and you never have to guess what the product will look like once it arrives
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I've shopped PromGirl for numerous dresses throughout high school, and I love the variety and styles the site has to offer.
    Good love it
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I enjoy the bargains I find on the beautiful garments on PromGirl
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I was happy to see that the selections included dresses with the "lace-up" back option. That feature will give a better fit to my daughters' curves who will be bridesmaids in my wedding. Additionally, the reviews were quite helpful for me in making my final choice especially that the customers indicated that the dress colour was true to the picture. The prices of the dresses were also within an affordable range for me and my event. Also the style leaves room for personal embellishment for extended use. Looking forward to receiving the dresses!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Great site for dress shopping!
  • Aug 19, 2015
    LOVE this website. Wouldn't trust any other website for online formal dress purchases.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    The dresses at Promgirl are beautiful and I would recommend this store even more if it were not for the restocking fee if a dress needs to be returned.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Very easy to work with and knowledgable staff.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    Sometimes the pictures are deceiving but a great range of selections
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Aug 20, 2015
    The dress I ordered from promgirl was 100% authentic Sherri Hill, was the right dress and right size, and was absolutely stunning. I will be ordering all my dresses from now on from Promgirl.
  • Aug 5, 2015
    You have beautiful dresses but they are very very expensive and size measurements are confusing especially bust and waist.
    Aug 20, 2015
  • Aug 4, 2015
    The dresses you carry are very beautiful! Thanks for an awesome deal!
    Aug 19, 2015
  • Aug 2, 2015
    I like alot of the dresses one is for my daughter's sweet sixteen that she had an idea for and seen it and said that is the one! If we enjoy our items I will be returning.
    Aug 19, 2015
    Me and my daughter loved our dresses and the material feels great thanks PromGirl!