PromGirl.com Reviews

10/21/2014
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1835 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Oct 12, 2014
    I always have a great experience when I order from PromGirl!!!!! I would recommend this site/store to anyone!!!!

From PromGirl.com

We aim to please! Thank you for shopping with us and sharing your experience with others!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I loved buying here! Good prices, beautiful dresses!

From PromGirl.com

We aim to please! We're not happy until you have your perfect dress for your special occasion!
    This a reall nice site
  • Oct 12, 2014
    It was good would refer others to the site.
    Great website for teenagers
  • Oct 12, 2014
    I wish I had found you sooner when my daughter was a freshman. Her freshman year I traveled to 3 different malls totaling 70 miles in one day!! I found your site for her sophomore year and never again did i travel up and down the county to find dresses! I even bought formal wear for myself and family for a wedding, and causal dresses for everyday wear. And your customer service is so helpful for returns and exchanges. Thank you PromGirl!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Been ordering from Promgirl off & on for last 6 or so years. Always one of the sites I recommend to others. (P.S. I have 4 daughters ages 14, 15, 19 & 23 - I'm a professional dress/accessory shopper for teen girls!).

From PromGirl.com

Thank you for being such a valued return customer! We appreciate you shopping with us and recommending the site to others!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    This website is awesome and I can't wait to get my dress! I will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank you!!
  • Oct 12, 2014
    Hope after doing this survey I will not have any problems with our order.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    promgr.com was a great experience and helped me funderstand a great dress for my last year of high school.
  • Oct 12, 2014
    the last dress i purchased was absolutely beautiful,better than the picture and fitted like a glove.
  • Oct 11, 2014
    I like the dresses, but some are more expensive than they're worth. Great site design and policies. I appreciate asking the date of the event, no sales tax, and free shipping! Will definitely shop here again. Hopefully my dress fits, though so I don't have to pay the 10% "restocking fee."
  • Oct 8, 2014
    Still waiting for my dress to come. Hopefully the shipping will be speedy and the quality will be good.
    Oct 12, 2014
    Great product, on time delivery. Will probably use this website for more dresses.
  • Sep 27, 2014
    I loved all the dresses and their varieties
    Oct 12, 2014