PromGirl.com Reviews

07/29/2015
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1886 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Jul 15, 2015
    I love all the dresses great prices fast shipping
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I love this site for my gown shopping. Unfortunately, I have huge hips and a tiny top half so sizing is difficult for me sometimes, but I would rather spend a third of what I would on another site so I can spend money on a tailor to get it just right. Second dress and you'll definitely see me back here for future purchases!
    I love prom girl
  • Jul 15, 2015
    its very nice web and place to have a prom dress and I will buy to my daughter from the same place. aowasome
  • Jul 15, 2015
    The best online dresses website ever
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I have always been satisfied with Promgirl.com! Their selection is huge and they have dresses for every occasion.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I absolutely love their free shipping and that there's never any sales tax!
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Great dresses love the selection and prices
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Gorgeous dresses.. Appreciate honest reviews.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    PromGirl is a wonderful website that I would recommend to anyone of any age that is looking for a dress. I got my prom dress from here two years ago and was very satisfied with it.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I love to buy dresses off this website but I wish there were perks or coupons for returning customers
  • Jul 6, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    The dress is beautiful. I am using but for my wedding dress. It is very eye appealing but not to elegant. I bought it to small so hopefully, I will have the honor to wear it on my big day. I have 9 days to make miracles.
  • Jul 4, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    Great delivery service ! I received my package a lot earlier than expected. I love my dress! It looks exactly like it did online :)
  • Jul 3, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    I got my dress on time. The sizing was accurate. I was a little disappointed by the material of the dress but overall I was happy with my purchase. Thank you
  • Jul 2, 2015
    I LOVE AND TRUST THIS SITE AND DRESSES ARE TRULY AMAZING FOR THE PRICE
    Jul 15, 2015
    my first 3 orders were perfect no clue why this order was bad all 4 dresses not true to fit this was not my first order
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 16, 2015
    There is such a wide variety to choose from, great quality, efficient timing, and good pricing! All of my bridesmaids LOVE their dresses
  • Jul 1, 2015
    Jul 15, 2015
    Sizing I found was off In the picture it looked more glitzy and belonged out than I received Still love it though!