PromGirl.com Reviews

01/17/2017
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1091 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Jan 6, 2017
    I really am hoping to give this site a great review. I like how many dresses there are to chose from! I would recommend selling jewlery and shoes also.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    it was an amazing experience. the chat helped me with my sizing and it had my dress in stock, while two other websites did not. great prices too.
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Best website for formal dresses! love this site
  • Jan 6, 2017
    Prom girl is a go-to website for me to order prom dresses and dresses for any occasion. The prices are reasonable and I'm always satisfied with how much more beautiful it is in person. The shipping is fast and always on time the next business day.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Really nice clothing need more smaller sizes I always have to pay more for altering but the clothing are really nice can't say I'm ever disappointed love it
  • Jan 5, 2017
    i always go to this site. i love it
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Great website but doesn't have a lot of dresses for petite girls
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Prom girl was amazing and I'm satisfied with the the amount of choices I had! Also great prices and shipping
  • Jan 5, 2017
    I was able to find the perfect dress for a much more affordable price than any other site with ease. PromGirl.com has made finding a prom dress a breeze!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Thank you for all those beautiful dresses, I wish I could buy all of them!
  • Jan 5, 2017
    very nice dresses, easy checkout
  • Jan 5, 2017
    Thank you. Living in Maine we have a poor selection of prom dresses for my daughter's and friends. This helped us so much.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    I hope it is a good choice when it arrives
  • Dec 27, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    One of the best websites for online purchases and orders
  • Dec 26, 2016
    Jan 6, 2017
    I just love your clothes
  • Dec 25, 2016
    Jan 5, 2017
    Product was rather large. bigger than measurements. came only a few days before "formal" and took almost three weeks to ship, i picked an earlier date for formal in order to see if it would come early yet it took a while to come in. i'm going to need a lot of alterations considering i am pretty small in size. Although the dress is still gorgeous, it has a lot of fixing to do. I don't know if i will purchase again due to it arriving only a few days before the chosen date. Product was also a bit expensive and quality was not as good as said on the website
  • Dec 21, 2016
    Always have had good experiences. Great quality dresses and shipping.
    Jan 6, 2017
    PromGirl always does a great job. I've never had a dress get delivered too late, and the prices are always amazing. I haven't had any issues, so I haven't had to call customer support, so I don't know a lot about that. But everything else is top notch.
  • Dec 21, 2016
    SECOND TIME ORDERING. WILL BE ORDERING FOR 2017 PROM NEXT. LOVE THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS AND EXTREMELY HELPFUL STAFF!!