PromGirl.com Reviews

01/19/2017
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1089 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Jan 16, 2017
    Great experience ordering from Prom Girl, can't wait to get my dress in, would definitely recommend this website to any one looking for a special occasion dress
  • Jan 16, 2017
    I absolutely love Prom girl's website. The selection of dresses is out of this world. I just made a purchase for my daughters Quinceanera and, I'm so excited to receive it. I will recommend Promgirl to all my friends and family!.
    I like this website
    A lot of variety
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Good sales, right prices, and more to choose. Customer serviceis excellent.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    This site never fails to hook me up with my dream dress
    i love promgirl.com!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    PromGirl has impeccable selection of jr. girls dresses in different price ranges. This is my first purchase and hopefully not my last. It was recommended by other mom's for their dress selection and prices.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great experience so far, am looking forward to receiving the dress!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Excited to get dress for my daughter! Wish I could have found a shipping discount or coupon code.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    The ease of the site and excellent selections and prices made this an easy choice.
    i love it!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I ordered my dress from here for homecoming and it fit perfectly and the prices are decent. I'm excited to see how my dress fits for my first prom!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Great site! So many options!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    Good experience on the site, but I wish there were more reviews or information about the material of the dresses.
  • Jan 15, 2017
    This is my third purchase from Promgirl and my daughter and I have been very pleased with the dresses and the prices are affordable.Thank you!
  • Jan 15, 2017
    I love to go to prom girl for any event there i love how there is such a large variety for different styles and prices I'm always able to find something i like. Also i can always count on the dress i ordered to come on time.
  • Jan 9, 2017
    Thanks for the quick and easy checkout, hopefully the dress turns out as the picture and look goooood
    Jan 16, 2017
    I LOVE this website. The dress was exactly as it looked online and I can't wait for everyone to see it, thanks!