PromGirl.com Reviews

05/23/2015
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 4574 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• May 22, 2015
    I really appreciated the ability to ask questions. I used the chat multiple times. I wish there was a blue option for the dress we chose. We are looking forward to the arrival so my daughter could try it on incase it doesn't fit. The selections were great and I found lots of options. So late to order, I wish there were more discounts to help us and the store to get rid of the stock.
  • May 22, 2015
    Wasn't expecting the price to be so low including on shipping! Can't wait for my niece to wear her dress!
  • May 22, 2015
    great experience, found what we wanted for my daughters event no problem. Great prices for great products.
  • May 22, 2015
    I love this site, lots of good dresses for graduation, wedding and special occasions. I got my wedding dress from this site and it's gorgeous, fast delivery love it. I will definitely recommend this site to my friends.
  • May 22, 2015
    its a good experience buying from promgirl
  • May 22, 2015
    I wish you guys had returns for more of the higher priced sale items.
  • May 21, 2015
    I was satisfied with the overall website and I'm hoping my dress fits. if not i hope I can receive the exchanged product before my event.
  • May 21, 2015
    I enjoyed this website very much. The products are incredibly diverse and intriguing. I loved looking through all the dresses. It's a great site.
  • May 14, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    Great selection and prompt shipping.
  • May 12, 2015
    Some of the dresses are very expensive and make you want to turn to different websites for better prices.
    May 22, 2015
    Dress was exactly what it looked like in the website. Ordering was a breeze and it came on date expected. I went dress shopping to my local stores before purchasing through PromGirl and found the same dress at double the cost. Thank you PromGirl
  • May 12, 2015
    I really like PromGirl.com, its a trusted website. I love the dress options and my favorite is the nice service.
    May 22, 2015
    PromGirl is a great site, the shipping is always on time, the dresses are of good quality and for a good price. The only thing is that the dress sometimes might not be true to the color seen on the site.
  • May 12, 2015
    Liked selections that you carry
  • May 12, 2015
    I was very satisfied with the prices on this site.
  • May 11, 2015
    Great site! Glad I found it, deffinitely will purchase again :)
    May 22, 2015
    This is going to be my first website to go to when I need a nice dress again in the future. Great quality and unbelievebly fast shipping! Loooove my new dress :)) and will definitely recomend it to my friends!
  • May 10, 2015
    May 22, 2015
    it was an awesome, speedy experience. The free shipping was and awesome plus
  • May 5, 2015
    Spoke to a friendly customer service representative this week in regards to sizes. A good online shopping experience.
    May 22, 2015
    Although we did have to return the shoes, that was due to difference between and Australian and US sizing and individual manufacturer sizing. Customer Service is great compared with what you would receive in Australia..