PromGirl.com Reviews

12/27/2014
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1378 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Dec 21, 2014
    My go-to site for formal and pageant gowns. Fantastic selection and I have never been disappointed with any of my purchases. 10/10 would recommend.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    We love PromGirl and have had great experiences with the shipping and quality of the dresses.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    The website was easy to use and I love the product
  • Dec 20, 2014
    I have already referred a friend to your site and the promo codes are a plus
  • Dec 20, 2014
    A very nice site! I find almost all that i want, the dresses may look too big, but fit right away when tried on! Very good chat service! Im really satisfied! I will definitely shop online at promgirl.com again! 😉
  • Dec 19, 2014
    This is the First time I buy something I hope is good quality.
    Nothing to say
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I wish prom girl would allow users to upload pictures of the items they bought in their reviews, to get a better idea of the quality & how they look in real life.
  • Dec 19, 2014
    some product colors weren't shown, checkout was a little confusing (shipping)
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I loved this site. I thoroughly enjoy shopping for dresses and such, so finding all the good deals that PromGirl has going on right now was even more pleasing!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    The prices are very reasonable.
    Love this site
  • Dec 18, 2014
    My daughter and I love prom girl. She is seventeen years old and has attended many formals, sweet sixteens, holiday parties and proms. We try to save money and she trades dresses with friends, but every time she needs a new dress she orders from here. We love the site and how easy it is to find what you need.
  • Dec 14, 2014
    if you add free return, for sure every body will shop from promgirl.com
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Great supply of dresses and easy order
  • Dec 8, 2014
    First time order was too big so ordered again. Would be nice if we could EXCHANGE instead of re-ordering!
    Dec 21, 2014
    we ordered a dress. was too big so had to buy a smaller one. need to get my money back from the first one.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Great styles and beautiful designs... Love promgirl.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Everything I have bought from Prom Girl has been absolutely perfect.. shipping has always been on time. . I'm positive I will order again.

From PromGirl.com

We're so glad that you love your dress! Show us just how happy you were by posting a photo of yourself on our Facebook page, and you could also submit a review of your dress on our website for other customers to see. We hope you tell your friends ... Read full response »