PromGirl.com Reviews

12/05/2016
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 1794 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Dec 1, 2016
    Love it! Dresses are super cute and affordable.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Disappointed at first about coupon code not being available for use on certain designers. It said the 30% off sale was site wide until it showed nearly all the designers were excluded in the sale. Just a let down. Also one of the customer service agents I spoke with said my blush dress would be included until I went to purchase and the next it said it wasn't included for the sale.
  • Dec 1, 2016
    I'm happy with your dress and price is not expensive. Saves time for me to go to the Mall.
    The dress is pretty
  • Dec 1, 2016
    Great selection, great prices but many of the items I would have liked to buy we're not available until a later date. also, being in Canada, the shipping options are very limited and quite pricy. The live chat is very helpful and the Rep that assisted me was very pleasant and provided the information I was looking for
    I love this store
  • Nov 30, 2016
    The dress I found was within my budget and had the details I was looking for. I am looking forward to seeing it in person. I purchased my prom dress from this site in 2008 and I was thrilled it back then so I am sure I will be satisfied.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    I love this site and my go to for dresses.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Prom Girl shares the height of the model but without knowing the size dress that the model is wearing how does this help me? Dress length varies slightly with sizes and the validation that the model is wearing a small.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Great dresses at affordable prices.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    VEry good! . The dresses are the same as the picture.
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Thank you prom girl, I hope it arrives on time!! It is beautiful and classy which is perfect for graduation. The sale price is phenomenal and can not wait to see quality!
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    We measured my daughter and ordered the dress size accordingly. The dress was too large so we reordered a smaller size which fit perfectly. Both dresses came very quickly. My frustration was that the dress did not fit to the recommended size. I emailed asking for the restocking charge to be waved because of that. I have not yet received a response regarding the restocking charge.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I was disappointed that the dress i really wanted was on back order so i had to settle with something i don't love.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    The last/first dress we bought was great quality and beautiful. We are hoping for the same again with this purchase
    Dec 1, 2016
    You should also carry coats, a shawl or something to wear with dresses when it's winter
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Nov 30, 2016
    Loved the dress and the quality is great. I definitely recommend prom girl to people. Everyone loved my dress and asked where I had gotten it!
  • Nov 8, 2016
    Dec 1, 2016
    I wish that a few more plus size options were available but my dress was gorgeous and shipping was very fast and overall I was very pleased with the whole experience