PromGirl.com Reviews

08/01/2015
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1757 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Jul 26, 2015
    They had exactly what we wanted and was very easy to order from. We will be ordering from this site again I'm sure.
  • Jul 26, 2015
    Very good site i like it alot.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    love the site and dresses, the prices are good and the shipping rate is good
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I loved how there were so many different dresses to choose from! Thanks PromGirl.com!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I love prom girl so much. It's my favorite website to go prom dress shopping on because it's so easy to navigate. I bought my daughters all state orchestra dress here and my other daughters prom dresses and we have never had a bad experience. Love this site.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Always great quality and receive what I order in a timely fashion!

From PromGirl.com

Thank you for being such a valued return customer! We love dressing you for every event!
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I like the variety of dresses and prices in this online store.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Happy with my online service
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Great quality, price and service
  • Jul 25, 2015
    I have not received my shipment yet and waiting for it's arrival
  • Jul 25, 2015
    your website should include a new arrivals section.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    I love this site it easy to get the item you want
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Great customer service, and very easy to navigate the website.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    I enjoy using prom girl to buy all of my formal dresses. I have never been let down by this buisness, and recommend it to all of my friends and family.
  • Jul 12, 2015
    I like your dresses.
    Jul 25, 2015
    I returned my daughter's homecoming dress last week. I haven't yet received confirmation of the return and credit, so I'm not really sure how satisfied I am with the return yet.
  • Jul 11, 2015
    Thanks
    Jul 24, 2015
    Not happy at all

From PromGirl.com

Unfortunately if the item is marked "Final Sale-No Returns" we are not able to accept it back as it will be discontinued from our site. An exchange would normally be done by returning an item and using store credit for the new size, however this ... Read full response »
  • Jul 10, 2015
    Awsome shopping experience.. Hard to make a decision with all these unbelievable dresses.
  • Jul 9, 2015
    Jul 24, 2015
    great service! I loved my dress and it fit me perfectly. Only thing was that the glitter was everywhere and still is everywhere lol. Otherwise, I was very pleased to receive my package so quickly all the way in Germany!