PromGirl.com Reviews

01/18/2017
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1089 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Nov 20, 2016
    The selection of dresses was very good. However, I was not happy at checkout when I saw the cost for various shipping methods and I didn't want to risk picking a shipping method that would not allow the dresses to arrive on time. It would be better if information on average days to ship was provided for the ground shipping option.
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Its my first time and I can't wait to see my dress! Hopefully I Love it!!
  • Nov 20, 2016
    I hope this dress is as good as it looks!
    I love promgirl
    This website is great
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Great website for beautiful dresses online shopping.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Very pleased with the variety of dresses! My best friend is getting married and she wanted me her maid of honor to stand out from the bridesmaids and recommended me to order from your website and I'm very pleased to feel I found the right dress!!! I'm very excited to be part of her wedding and finally see my best friend walk down the aisle!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!!!!
  • Nov 19, 2016
    My child loves your sight
  • Nov 19, 2016
    it's unfortunate that sale items can only be returned for store credit and not full refund
  • Nov 19, 2016
    AWESOME WEBSITE. I LOVE SO MANY DRESSES, IT'S HARD TO CHOOSE ON A BUDGET.
  • Nov 19, 2016
    Liked the selections on dresses
    Great store, beautiful dresses
  • Nov 19, 2016
    It's unfair and ridiculous to charge such a high shipping price for us who live in Hawaii. 30$ is outrageous.

From PromGirl.com

We do our best to make our shipping costs as fair as possible for all customers. Unfortunately this fee is charged by UPS for shipment and it is shown on our shipping page and during checkout. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused! ... Read full response »
  • Nov 19, 2016
    I wish there was a little more color variety, but I am overall always satisfied with PromGirl. There are not any many yellow or purple dresses to choose from.
  • Nov 11, 2016
    Beautiful choices, will consult this site in the future.
    Nov 20, 2016
    Good experience. However my granddaughter did not like the fit in the under arm area. Dress to be returned.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    Great prices and quality
  • Nov 3, 2016
    The dresses are always exactly what the description describes and always great quality!
    Nov 20, 2016
    Great quality and great service! Always shop for my dresses here!
  • Oct 30, 2016
    Nov 20, 2016
    I wasn't sure about the size however your sizing chart and how/what to measure was very valuable.