PromGirl.com Reviews

07/29/2015
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 1886 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

Nice experience shopping with PromGirls
    Fast shipping, beautiful
    Great Shopping experience.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    It was okay so far, wont be able to fully give a correct review until I recieve my order. Ordeing it was good experience, the customer service representatives were very helpful when I had concerns.
  • Jun 1, 2015
    great website!!! and Great Prices Too!!!
  • Jun 1, 2015
    I like the selection but I was a little disappointed I got an email and I tried to use the promo code they told me didn't qualify for the dress I wanted to buy for my daughter and there was no other promos that I could use to get any discount so I was a little upset that there was nothing with live chat that they would be able to help me save a little money on my purchase today
    Love the site
  • May 31, 2015
    HOPING THAT THE DRESS I ORDER, WILL LOOK JUST THE SAME OR EVEN BETTER WHEN IT ARRIVES.
  • May 22, 2015
    The prom girl dreses are very pretty and you can choose from many different options. I recommend others to use this website to buy a pretty dress for any acaaccasion.
  • May 22, 2015
    I really like this website
  • May 22, 2015
    great experience, found what we wanted for my daughters event no problem. Great prices for great products.
  • May 21, 2015
    The sale items are one of a kind!
  • May 21, 2015
    This is my 4dresses I buy, on 1month.. they BEST quality.. And I'm keep come back for more.
    May 31, 2015
    Very beautiful
  • May 17, 2015
    I love buying dresses in this page!! I cant resist your sales!!
  • May 15, 2015
    I love the website really helped me figure out what would look great for my military ball.
    I love my dress.
  • May 14, 2015
    I wasn't able to order the color I originally wanted because my size wasn't in stock but I am still excited to receive my purchase. This website was very easy to use. I can definitely see myself using it again and recommending it to others.
    May 31, 2015
    The color I originally wanted was not available in my size and I did not have time to wait for more to be instock but I am very satisfied with purchase anyway.
  • May 14, 2015
    I love the selection of dresses, it made shopping for prom easy!