PromGirl.com Reviews

11/25/2014
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 1943 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

Showing 741 - 760 of 1943 Reviews
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I love, love, love this site. I plan on ordering from here a lot.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    This is the 4th year we've ordered from PromGirl for Homecoming dresses, we have always been very happy with the products and service.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Look forward to seeing this fabulous dress!!!!!!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Do not know if it was because the dress I chose was on sale, but there was little available in sizes. I'm anxious to get the dress. thanks Prom Girl
    Good Good Good
  • Oct 7, 2014
    We are very pleased with Prom Girl's product. When my daughter purchased her gown last Jan 2014 ( color was mint/aqua TF- 16747) for the Azalea Scholarship Pageant, her photo in her gown was the only one that was featured front page in the Star News Wilmington, NC in the Local and State section last March 9, 2014 ( Alexis Marie Ylanan). Also she ordered another evening dress for her Homecoming Night under my name about 3 weeks ago, but the theme for the homecoming event was changed. We returned the dress to Prom Girl and no question asked our refund is in the process. We will be ordering from PG in the event we will need a formal dress in the near future.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I liked the site so far! I hope my dress is what I'm expecting and I get it in a timely manner! Very good price!
  • Oct 7, 2014
    When first order dress it was $29 for girls in sweet 15 that was a reason for choosing it ! Now it's $59 why the price change?
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Beautiful dresses . Can't wait for my daughter to get her dress.
    I like it
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Great dresses, great prices.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    i love this site this where i Order my mom's dresses and my sister's dress the past three year's and i tell my friends and my client's for wedding to get dresses off line at prom girl. com great site/
  • Oct 7, 2014
    Need more larger sizes (13-18)
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I have ordered drsses in the past. The site is easy to navigate and sizes seem to be accurrate. Please include more plus size dresses.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    I appreciate the easy online ability to purchase quality dresses without the hassle of going to the Mall or boutiques.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Loved the dress!

From PromGirl.com

We're so glad that you love your dress! Show us just how happy you were by posting a photo of yourself on our Facebook page, and you could also submit a review of your dress on our website for other customers to see. We hope you tell your friends ... Read full response »
  • Oct 1, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    Lovely site, variety is amazing, prices are great, delivery awesome!

From PromGirl.com

We do our best to make PromGirl a convenient and fun shopping destination! Thank you for shopping with us!
  • Sep 27, 2014
    When I got the dress it was nice but it was worth the $69 that I paid for it

From PromGirl.com

We hope you love your purchase, but if you are not satisfied, we accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit as long as it is not marked final sale! Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that ... Read full response »
  • Sep 26, 2014
    Oct 7, 2014
    I love my dress! It got here on time & I defiantly will be getting another dress from Prom Girl (:

From PromGirl.com

We're so glad that you love your dress! Show us just how happy you were by posting a photo of yourself on our Facebook page, and you could also submit a review of your dress on our website for other customers to see. We look forward to dressing you ... Read full response »