PromGirl.com Reviews

01/20/2017
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1087 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Nov 17, 2016
    I love this site, but I would like to see a larger variety of dresses for plus sized females.
    Excellent online shopping experience
    Very very Nice site
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I contacted PROMGIRL prior to my purchase and answered all of my questions which made me confident in my purchase.
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Beautiful selection for a variety of events. I like knowing the height of the models in the photos, so helpful for online shopping! Fair prices and it's possible to score a great deal like I did on snazzy dress for my Las Vegas vacay with my boyfriend!
  • Nov 17, 2016
    Great experience shopping on this site my daughter will be very pleased
  • Nov 17, 2016
    I have purchased all my daughter's dance dresses from promgirl and had a great experience each time!
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Be more specific with the details of coupon codes
  • Nov 16, 2016
    Ive always been happy with it
    Simple the best
  • Nov 16, 2016
    this is the beest website ever to order from the prices are great and they have excellent coustemer service
    awesome dresses and service
  • Nov 16, 2016
    I loved how organized the website is. This makes it much easier to chose a good dress, for which ever event you need it. It is the first dress shop in which i don't find a dress that i don't like. I am not fan of all the styles but I still think every dress is very fashionable and high in quality
    Best dresses ever!
  • Nov 16, 2016
    The website was excellent! I would certainly recommend it to a friend.
  • Nov 16, 2016
    i have never been disappointed in any of the items I have purchased. Price is great and quality is great. Products are exactly as shown.
  • Nov 7, 2016
    I ordered a dress before this one, it was gorgeous, but the sizing was off. The only reason I am even able to get a different one is because my homecoming dance got moved back. I got this one way too big, hopefully, it will fit better. Their dresses are beautiful and good quality, and if I get the sizing worked out they have my business for every event!
    Nov 17, 2016
    I bought a different dress initially, but it was too small. The only reason I had enough time to return it and get this one was that our dance got pushed back. Upon receiving this dress I was skeptical, I had ordered it two sizes too big. When it came in -which, by the way, was on time- I was astounded with the beauty and quality of the dress. I did have to get it taken in, but I am 100% pleased with my dress. I am very glad that I ended up with this one, it is perfect for me.
  • Nov 5, 2016
    Easy to use website, mobile friendly and efficient
    Nov 16, 2016