PromGirl.com Reviews

07/22/2016
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 1882 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Jul 15, 2016
    So far it's been a great experience, I can't wait to try on my dress!
    Beautiful dresses, great service
  • Jul 15, 2016
    This is my first purchase from this merchant, the best thing is that is here in the US, there are many fraud. sites from others countries, with very bad quality. Can't wait to see dress.
  • Jul 15, 2016
    Beautiful dresses my daughter bought dresses here for her prom great price and quality
  • Jul 15, 2016
    This has been an amazing site with great deals, I have already recommened it to several people and I can not wait to show off my dress to other people.
    Love Ordering from Promgirl , it is so easy and prices are great
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Very happy with our first purchase. Looking forward to getting this dress!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    First time shopper and I really enjoyed the elegance of the dresses
  • Jul 14, 2016
    Love their sales, it allows a budget minded mom to get a beautiful dress without feeling sticker shock!
  • Jul 14, 2016
    beautiful dresses with nice quality and good price. good website. highly recommend
  • Jul 9, 2016
    I'm really happy with the search engine on your website. I wanted to buy a long, open back dress to attend a wedding in Brazil. The website gave me wonderful options, and I was able to filter them by price, which was really helpful!
    Jul 15, 2016
    The dress was delivered in no time and it fits perfectly! The color is beautiful and the open back is exactly what I was looking for. Can't wait to wear it to my friend's wedding in Brazil!
  • Jul 4, 2016
    easy to find what I want
  • Jul 4, 2016
    I tried to narrow my options for specifically what I was looking for so I tried using the filter but it didn't always give me everything. Sometimes I had to reach through everything.
  • Jul 3, 2016
    Jul 14, 2016
    Loved my dress once I ordered! Looked almost exactly like the pictures minus a touch of un-stiff lace. They were incredibly open about how to return the dress if need be, and the added toothpaste (Crest whitening) was just a plus!
  • Jun 28, 2016
    Jul 15, 2016
    The pink shown in the display picture didn't match the pink on the actual dress. My size ended up being too small. If I can't get altered, I will have to return. :(