PromGirl.com Reviews

01/28/2015
PromGirl.com Ratings and User Reviews. PromGirl.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 1301 reviews.

PromGirl.com Rating

More About PromGirl.com

Recent Reviews for PromGirl.com

• Dec 3, 2014
    My teenage daughter loves it
  • Dec 2, 2014
    The designs are unbelievably beautiful, thank you so much for the website. No store compares to Promgirl..
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Great selection with great prices.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Navigation through the site was easy, selection from broad, diverse categories, all dresses fit for any occasions needed, and checkout transaction is fast and effiicient. Next day shipping is a major plus c:
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Excited to see the dress....love ur options to put in ur measurements :) first time I have seen this.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    We are a bit anxious about the purchase as we found the check out process a bit difficult. Perhaps it is our error, but we needed to revisit the site on a second day in order to replace the order that did not process the evening before. This time we did not see the shipping option so unfortunately, while we wanted to pay for 3-day shipping, we found out too late that it is being shipped standard ground. We are hoping that it arrives in time for the event.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    User friendly website . great searching options
    Very good website
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I like this website nice dress good price
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Prom girl is an amazing site to shop.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Found the exact dress my daughter wanted for her Christmas party and at amazing price. Great sale!!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I'm satisfied with the purchase experience, thus far. I am somewhat apprehensive in case the dresses that I ordered don't fit and I need to return them. Since I have no experience with this merchant, I'm not sure what the return experience might be like.
  • Dec 2, 2014
    I love everything I buy from this site! I've recommended it to so many of my friends and they all love shopping here!
    I love this website!
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Highly recommended and customer service are really helping out Can't wait to receive my orderssss
  • Nov 21, 2014
    Dec 2, 2014
    Im really not happy with the dress. The back is very very low. I dont like the texture of the fabric. It feels really cheap.

From PromGirl.com

All of our dresses are from the designer or manufacturer listed and we're sorry to hear that you were not pleased with your purchase! We accept returns for a refund less a 10% restocking fee or for a full store credit as long as it is not marked ... Read full response »