ProSound And Stage Lighting Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ProSound And Stage Lighting Reviews

06/24/2017
ProSound And Stage Lighting Ratings and User Reviews. ProSound And Stage Lighting is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 392 reviews. Last rated on 06/23/2017.
Circle of Excellence - ProSound And Stage Lighting

2016 Platinum

ProSound And Stage Lighting Rating

More About ProSound And Stage Lighting

Recent Reviews for ProSound And Stage Lighting

• Jun 23, 2017
    I was still checking prices but when I started to leave the page of pop-up came up saying that if I signed up for email offers I could receive 15% off my first purchase. However, whenever I went to purchase the item I did not receive a 15% off. There was no code in the email so I searched online and found a promo code but unfortunately I was unable to use it on this purchase. The only reason I purchase today was so I could get the 15% off but I went ahead and did it anyway.
    Awesome!
    Best experience purchasing online
    Great selection.
    Great Company
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Love 'em. Buy the majority of my gear from here.
    Love the financing plans
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Really like your site, easy to fin yur items , easy to shop with great prices. I think I have found a good place to continue my projects equipment. Very important!
    Fast and easy checkout.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Good pricing and fast delivery!
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I love pro sound and lighting
  • Jun 12, 2017
    I just placed an order for $150 for truss clamps/accessories and DMX cablesI was given two 17% off coupons from my previous two purchases of a Global Truss System 1 $800 and 2 Chauvet Wedge truss lights $200. The two coupons could NOT be applied to all the items recently ordered.What a bait and switch tactic that will cause me to return to Amazon for future purchases.Wish I could say thank you as I typically end messages. ---Dale Yeilding, 301-956-4477
    Jun 21, 2017
    Very satisfied with the price discount-thanks.Ordered two "F23/24 Jr Clamp Post-18" Long" for 35mm truss. I was quite surprised to find upon receipt that the 18" post is 7/8" diameter and not 35mm as is the rest of my F23 truss system. Now I have no way of using all my 35mm Jr clamps on the smaller post. Feel a bit deceived but will be looking for 7/8" clamps which I am having trouble finding. ---Dale
    I've looked at Musicians Friend and Soundstage and like this one the best
  • Jun 20, 2017
    Love the products. Can't wait to get it set up!
  • Jun 01, 2017
    Easy to navigate and order on their website.....found a killer deal on a laptop bag
    Jun 20, 2017
  • Jun 20, 2017
    PSSL are awesome I like all the options you got and the daily killer deals. great staff they call and check up on you if there was an issue with your order and to let u know u have an item to pick up.
  • Jun 19, 2017
    I appreciate all the awesome deals you guys provided.i always appreciate how you guys go above and beyond to provide excellent costumer service.
    great selection and service
    easy an fast shipping
  • Jun 19, 2017
    Great service all the time