ProTrainings Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

ProTrainings Reviews

05/26/2017
ProTrainings Ratings and User Reviews. ProTrainings is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 952 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - ProTrainings

2016 Platinum

ProTrainings Rating

More About ProTrainings

Recent Reviews for ProTrainings

• May 19, 2017
    This is a fantastic website! So convenient!
    you guys are great
    the training was great
  • May 19, 2017
    Great trainer; he was interesting, engaging, and clearly knew his shit! In short, it was a painless process, and his presentation was stellar. I would recommend this site to everyone needing CPR training.
  • May 19, 2017
    I enjoyed my experience and found the training to be very beneficial.
  • May 19, 2017
    I LOVED THE WEBSITE. EASY TO DO ON MY OWN TIME. THE QUESTIONS AFTER EACH VIDEO KEPT ME ALERT AND FOCUSED. WOULD RECOMMEND TO OTHERS.
    Fast and Easy Renewal with ProTrainings
  • May 19, 2017
    This ws my first time taking training online, and I will continue to do so. And also recommend this to my co-workers.
    Fine
  • May 18, 2017
    Excellent and efficient course to take! Always helpful videos to review that come to my email. This is a top notch service for any healthcare provider.
  • May 18, 2017
    The overall experience was a time saver!!
  • May 18, 2017
    Excellent CPR training, videos were easy to understand, the instructor was easy to understand, was very clear.
  • May 18, 2017
    super easy to follow along and learn the skills needed to pass test i also found a coupon online that when i entered it in it said it was applied but it wasnt really applied ryan helped me and said it was an expired coupon but gave me 10% off my order!
  • Apr 30, 2017
    The only issue I have is when I try to log back into the ProFirstAid website. When I enter my login information, it takes me to a Frontier internet search for CPR and First Aid training. To get around this, I click on my Google Chrome browser's "Back" button, then click on "Training," and it takes me to a webpage that allows me to select the "Dashboard" and get back to the training videos.
    May 18, 2017
  • May 18, 2017
    It was convenient to do my recertification at my own pace at home. I appreciated the updated guidelines.
  • May 18, 2017
    Very easy to do on your own time
  • May 18, 2017
    Very easy to manage and effective.
  • May 17, 2017
    very educational, convenient to do at home.