PullsDirect.com Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PullsDirect.com Reviews

02/19/2017
PullsDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. PullsDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 46 reviews. Last rated on 11/08/2016.

PullsDirect.com Rating

More About PullsDirect.com

Recent Reviews for PullsDirect.com

• Nov 08, 2016
    Very easy search and ordering process. Website very user friendly. Hope the product arrives as nicely as it was to order them.
    Jan 09, 2017
    Happy
    Dec 21, 2016
    I had received the pulls and I am very happy with them. The knobs were not available in the time frame that I needed so I cancelled. There did not seem to be any problem with this and I was to be reimbursed. I am very happy with the ease with which the transaction was made. I would be pleased to recommended PullsDirect to moy friends and family.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    shopping was easy and price was good. Hope delivery is fast and quality of products are good.
  • Nov 28, 2016
    Very easy to determine what I needed to build my new bathroom cabinets.
  • Nov 25, 2016
    The only difficulty in ordering is not being able to see the cabinet pulls on a cabinet before purchasing.
    Dec 16, 2016
    The screws on 6 of the knobs (3 drawers) were too short as they had to go thru the oak drawer as well as the front piece. I found 4 screws that were long enough but I need 2 more longer screws. I will attempt to call Pulls Direct and hope they will be able to send 2 longer screws.Otherwise, I love the pulls and the quality of the ones I chose. It would be helpful for each knob/pull to be shown on a cabinet so customers can see what they look like. Seeing a knob/pull without the full picture makes it difficult to make a decision. This could also lessen the possibility that they will be returned/exchanged.
  • Nov 13, 2016
    Dec 14, 2016
    What I bought did not fit the piece of furniture I wanted it for, but I still liked the piece and will use it elsewhere.
    1ST Purchase From Pulls Direct.Easy online
    Dec 11, 2016
  • Nov 30, 2016
    great pricing
    Dec 11, 2016
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Great prices and selection.
    Dec 10, 2016
    These pulls and handles were a tremendous value for our dollar. They were reasonably priced, yet make our kitchen look like a designer kitchen. They came much faster than we anticipated!
    Meets my expectations
    Dec 10, 2016
  • Nov 29, 2016
    Found what I needed
    Dec 09, 2016
  • Nov 13, 2016
    Dec 08, 2016
    This is the second purchase I've made from PullsDirect and I couldn't be happier. Everything from choice of styles, price and fast shipping has been awesome. We get the most complements on the hardware and wouldn't buy from anyone else.
  • Nov 27, 2016
    shipping was kind of high. pretty sure if I looked around my hardware stores I could find the same thing & not pay shipping.....
    Dec 08, 2016
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Purchase frm Build direct mecants often and am always satisfied wth produts and servie
  • Nov 21, 2016
    Great pricing, site is user friendly, and the Amazon option is great.
    Dec 07, 2016
    The product met my requirements for quality and it was an excellent price. Delivery was great.
  • Nov 23, 2016
    great experience. now just fulfill and exceed my expectations
    Dec 07, 2016
    Very poor communication regarding order tracking and delivery. I emailed, no response. I called and associate was unable to find out anything. She said she would follow up with email, but never did. I spent a lot of money to be ignored. Very disappointing experience.

From PullsDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service follow up and we regret this was not your experience. Our dedicated customer ...
    nice selection
    Dec 06, 2016
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Found the site to be helpful and will complete the purchase of items needed in our home here. First order was of samples of different styles and colors of cabinet pulls. I'll need a total of 36 to finish my job. Once my samples arrive, I'll make my final color & style choice and order the remaining pieces from PullsDirect.com ... Thanks
    Dec 03, 2016
    Good job by everyone involved in the process.
  • Nov 22, 2016
    found product easily
    Dec 03, 2016
  • Nov 20, 2016
    Dec 01, 2016
    Prices were excellent. Thank you.