PullsDirect.com Reviews

04/20/2015
PullsDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. PullsDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2015.

PullsDirect.com Rating

More About PullsDirect.com

Recent Reviews for PullsDirect.com

• Apr 19, 2015
    Easy to use and find the product your searching. just placed an order and waiting for the delivery.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The price sure beat Menards. Hoping quality of product is good.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I very excited to find your website thank I make good deal
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Nothing to Share
    Apr 18, 2015
    The product is excellent quality.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Required survey a pain
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I loved the variety and selection that PullsDirect offers. Their site is also very user friendly. A good experience and hopefully the product they deliver will be equally as pleasing.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    very good prices for cabinet handels
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I had a small problem understanding your shipping policy. You say that items normally ship within four days. I thought if I choose to pay for 2 day it would leave your shipping place earlier. I was trying to purchased two different pulls to compare them here at the house. I was trying to beat the cabinet installation, so time was critical. As it turned out I got the first one very quickly and liked it very much, so I cancelled the second which had gotten delayed on your end. Main thing is it turned into a bit of a mess but the girl I spoke with handled it well. I could tell she thought I was being a little wrong about the 4 day thing but she kept a good attitude and I always feel like it's not the problems themselves it's how they are handled. I was also impressed that I was able to cancel the second shipment without difficulty.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    please...need items in 2 days.
  • Mar 27, 2015
    I purchased some of your hinges at an Ollies store. I am happy to be able to buy some to match
  • Mar 26, 2015
    This was so much easier than shopping locally where we have very few choices.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 18, 2015
    My pulls were the right price, the right look, and came very quickly.
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    Individual is hard to understand.

From PullsDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service follow up and we regret this was not your experience. Our dedicated customer ... Read full response »
  • Mar 3, 2015
    Easy to use, appreciate free shipping. Will order again on next bath renovation to begin soon. Prices good.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    Mar 4, 2015
    Handles were exactly what I wanted and the price was great. I was refinishing a file cabinet and the handles fit and look wonderful.
  • Feb 23, 2015
    Great experience!
    Mar 3, 2015
    Best service I've received as we remodeled our home. I will recommend to my friends since my experience was at such a high level. Thank u!
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Fix your soft key linking the "add to cart" from within the "my favorites (heart shape)". It didn't add to my cart making the purchase time consuming from "my favorites".
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Feb 25, 2015
    I was pleasantly surprised at how fast and easy it was to order and I was even more surprised at how fast and reasonably priced your products were. I definitely plan on ordering more things from you to complete my kitchen remodeling project
  • Feb 16, 2015
    Mar 2, 2015
    This is the first time I have purchased products from this company/website. My experience was very good. The items are apparently pulled from a warehouse based on orders, or some such, so there was a delay of a few days from when my credit card was charged and the item was shipped, but that was satisfactorily explained to me when I queried them about it. The items shipped, in fact, sooner than I expected. All in all, I am very pleased with my experience with this company and will definitely do business with them again, should the need arise. Thank you.
  • Feb 1, 2015
    3rd purchase from them. love the selection, much better than the home improvement box stores. prices are excellent.
    Mar 3, 2015
    this is my third purchase from them and I will be back when I'm looking at pulls in the future.