PullsDirect.com Reviews

05/24/2015
PullsDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. PullsDirect.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 29 reviews. Last rated on 05/22/2015.

PullsDirect.com Rating

More About PullsDirect.com

Recent Reviews for PullsDirect.com

• May 22, 2015
    Great prices & products but your shipping on less than 1 pound is rather high
  • May 18, 2015
    I looked at hundreds of knobs in stores and online and chose yours.
  • May 18, 2015
    good price. Bought because of free shipping
  • May 12, 2015
    found site to be a bit confusing
  • May 7, 2015
    May 15, 2015
    I am very satisfied with the handles I received. They were high quality and much lower than Lowes prices. Exactly the same handles. I will be ordering more to replace my other handles on my cupboards.
  • May 7, 2015
    May 16, 2015
    Have things at a cheaper price and a have just abou teverything you might need
  • May 6, 2015
    just give me the receipt
  • May 1, 2015
    Great selection and great prices.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Great one stop shopping for home! Best prices and selection!!!
    May 11, 2015
    Love Pulls Direct. I tell everyone about site!
  • Apr 19, 2015
    Easy to use and find the product your searching. just placed an order and waiting for the delivery.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    The price sure beat Menards. Hoping quality of product is good.
    Apr 28, 2015
    So far the pulls look and feel great but my kitchen remodeler has not installed them yet. They appear to be one third of the cost of comparable pulls at Menards.
  • Apr 17, 2015
    I very excited to find your website thank I make good deal
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Nothing to Share
    Apr 18, 2015
    The product is excellent quality.
  • Apr 9, 2015
    Required survey a pain
  • Apr 2, 2015
    I loved the variety and selection that PullsDirect offers. Their site is also very user friendly. A good experience and hopefully the product they deliver will be equally as pleasing.
  • Apr 1, 2015
    very good prices for cabinet handels
  • Mar 30, 2015
    Apr 6, 2015
    I had a small problem understanding your shipping policy. You say that items normally ship within four days. I thought if I choose to pay for 2 day it would leave your shipping place earlier. I was trying to purchased two different pulls to compare them here at the house. I was trying to beat the cabinet installation, so time was critical. As it turned out I got the first one very quickly and liked it very much, so I cancelled the second which had gotten delayed on your end. Main thing is it turned into a bit of a mess but the girl I spoke with handled it well. I could tell she thought I was being a little wrong about the 4 day thing but she kept a good attitude and I always feel like it's not the problems themselves it's how they are handled. I was also impressed that I was able to cancel the second shipment without difficulty.
  • Mar 30, 2015
    please...need items in 2 days.
  • Mar 26, 2015
    This was so much easier than shopping locally where we have very few choices.
    Apr 1, 2015
  • Mar 17, 2015
    Apr 2, 2015
    Individual is hard to understand.

From PullsDirect.com

We apologize for the difficulties you dealt with throughout your experience with us. We strive to provide a streamlined ordering process with prompt customer service follow up and we regret this was not your experience. Our dedicated customer ... Read full response »