PuppetHut.com Reviews

06/27/2016
PuppetHut.com Ratings and User Reviews. PuppetHut.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 06/25/2016.

PuppetHut.com Rating

More About PuppetHut.com

Recent Reviews for PuppetHut.com

• Jun 25, 2016
    I am excited or my grandchildren to start laying with these amazing puppets. I love to see them use their imaginations. Thanks Puppet Hut.
  • Jun 13, 2016
    This survey SHOULD be filled out AFTER the merchandise has arrived in order to measure the total satisfaction of the shopping experience.
  • Jun 12, 2016
    nice variety of choices
    Jun 21, 2016
    SHIPPING CHARGES OUTRAGEOUS
  • Jun 3, 2016
    I feel puppet hut is quite a bit more expensive than other sellers.
  • Jun 2, 2016
    this is the first time i used it ,it is a great idea to buy from puppethut because it has lots of discounts and sale and it cheaper than almost all websites selling puppets :) :) :) :) :)
  • May 30, 2016
    The small animal marionettes are charming, well made, well priced and a great addition to our hands-on collection.
  • May 27, 2016
    Great puppets. I own 21 puppets already need more for Sunday school class(7-8 yr olds) program.
  • May 25, 2016
    High quality products. Our new Otter Puppet will make teaching fun.
  • May 16, 2016
    you seem to have greay products. i was looking for puppets to do a puppet show at our church,and you had what i needed to do it. prices were also fair. thanks
  • May 7, 2016
    I enjoyed looking at all products but tried to find cheaper on eBay and was not successful so tried several promo codes and only received 7% off which totaled $2.80 and I really needed to find a better discount. But would like come back and purchase again some other time.
  • Apr 28, 2016
    Disappointed that free shipping not available as advertised
  • Apr 26, 2016
    May 7, 2016
    The issue was with a part of my order that they advised me they currently need more of. I was contacted and advised of the situation and even given the chance to cancel my order. The only issue I have is that some of the puppets I waned to buy, always showed as out of stock. If there will not ever be anymore of these puppets, please take them off of the site
  • Apr 20, 2016
    I have ordered many items for my son. He has most of the marionettes and loves them.
  • Apr 18, 2016
    clear and nice
    Apr 29, 2016
    wonderful!
  • Apr 17, 2016
    Anxious to get my first order.
    May 15, 2016
    This was my first puppet purchase. I am very satisfied with the purchase.
  • Apr 15, 2016
    I ordered the blue monster puppet for my wife. She will undoubtedly love it! I've reviewed other websites that offer similar products, but this site was the most informative and more cost effective. I will be ordering more puppets in the future!
    Apr 26, 2016
    My wife has wanted a puppet her whole life and I was very grateful that y'all had exactly why she wanted! Thank you so much!!
  • Apr 9, 2016
    very easy search and purchasing experience, the kids can't wait for the puppets to arrive, thanks
  • Mar 28, 2016
    Good experience so far
    Apr 9, 2016
  • Mar 17, 2016
    The price seemed pretty decent, and subtract 15% off the order with a coupon code, made the deal even sweeter.
    Apr 5, 2016