PuppetHut.com Reviews

07/10/2014
PuppetHut.com Ratings and User Reviews. PuppetHut.com is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 28 reviews. Last rated on 07/09/2014.

PuppetHut.com Rating

More About PuppetHut.com

Recent Reviews for PuppetHut.com

• Jul 9, 2014
    I can't wait for my package to arrive so I can use to teach sign language to my students!
  • Jul 6, 2014
    I like the things you carry & will be looking for more stuff soon. I also liked that it was on sale!
  • Jun 30, 2014
    Shipping and handling is way too high
  • Jun 28, 2014
    Price of puppet reasonable - shipping excessive. Hard to say how satisfied I am until puppet arrives and I see the quality of the puppet. Thanks
  • Jun 24, 2014
    great price! can't wait to see the puppet!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    We will be using these puppets for our Mission Trip to Africa thank-you very much. Had a hard time finding you had a lot of puppets to pick from
    Jul 8, 2014
    The puppets are wonderful. We are going to Malawi, Africa for The Malawi Orphan Care Project and we are going to feed them and clothe them. We will be doing Vacation Bible School with the puppets and they are wonderfulThank-YouLorie J Pierce
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Just what I was looking for!! Thank you!
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Customer service was very nice and the website was easy to use. My first purchase (300 items) and I will be back! Thanks!
  • Jun 19, 2014
    they are very nice and good quility
  • Jun 18, 2014
    purchase via website was very user friendly.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    So happy to find this item at a good price, but wished the shipping was a little less expensive.
  • Jun 4, 2014
    Jun 12, 2014
    I ordered 11 puppets, only 7 arrived in my shipment. On my order, it showed that 9 had shipped and 2 did not. I am requested an invoice, and I am being billed for 11 puppets and I only have 7 in my hand. I am waiting to hear back from customer service as to what is going on.
  • Jun 3, 2014
    There were some puppet items I was looking for, but did not find on your site. However, I was very happy with the item I did find. I hope I am still going to be happy with it when it arrives
    Jun 11, 2014
  • Jun 3, 2014
    I am very thankful for your web site. Yes I have told friends and my Pastor about you. Our church is starting up a Puppet Ministry. We love making children happy and our big kids at heart also.
  • Jun 2, 2014
    I found exactly what I was looking for.
  • May 28, 2014
    Jun 3, 2014
    Order was placed and arrived within 3 days of the order. Was fast and all information from FedX came through without any issues. Well pleased on the newest puppet, had never ordered through this company.
  • May 26, 2014
    Hopefully my turtle puppet order will arrive swiftly & will be awesome for my young grandchildren! Our 40th wedding anniversary will be celebrated @ the Turtle Back Zoo!
  • May 18, 2014
    I'm a first time purchaser from this company .
  • May 15, 2014
    Grteat experience for a mail order product badly needed
    May 26, 2014
    I am a beginning puppeteer, and need all varieties of puppets. Right now I have four with this one and will purchase more.
  • May 15, 2014
    Jun 23, 2014
    It would be great to get an astronaut puppet. Also, the manufacturers lost my puppet, I was not contacted about this, and I had to do the work of getting to the bottom of where my puppet was and was not given any compensation for the time I spent trying to figure out where my puppet was. I will never shop at puppethut again.