Pure Healing Foods Reviews

01/28/2015
Pure Healing Foods Ratings and User Reviews. Pure Healing Foods is rated 9.9 out of 10 from 31 reviews. Last rated on 01/26/2015.

Pure Healing Foods Rating

More About Pure Healing Foods

Recent Reviews for Pure Healing Foods

• Jan 26, 2015
    1st order. Hoping that this is a quality product that lives up to and/or exceeds my nutritional value expectation in the quest for cellular rejuvenation support! Your website is highly informative and easy to navigate.
  • Jan 25, 2015
    I love this business and I am a repeat customer who also recommends them to others via word of mouth! Quality products at fair prices, with good and consistent customer service. Thank you!
  • Jan 19, 2015
    So far so good with the shoping experience. Gave plenty of information on the product I ordered.
  • Jan 18, 2015
    I'm trying Phytoplankton for one year to see if there is an impact on my blood sugar and hair thickness. So far, it's been slow but I'm hopeful.
  • Jan 17, 2015
    GOOD HEATHY SUPERFOOD PRODUCTS
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Thank you for the research and information on your products. Really helped to decide what to purchase due to the information presented.
  • Jan 12, 2015
    Jan 18, 2015
    Love your products, and they are shipped to me before I can even blink! Thank you!
  • Jan 11, 2015
    The product that I've been purchasing from Pure Healing Foods is outstanding and the transactions are smooth and easy.
    Jan 22, 2015
  • Jan 7, 2015
    Thanks for a great price on the hemp hearts <3
  • Jan 5, 2015
    First purchase from Pure Healing Foods. Looking forward to trying the products.
    Jan 20, 2015
  • Jan 2, 2015
    excellent shopping experience
    Jan 8, 2015
    great experience. fast shipping
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Awesome website that I will likely purchase from in the future.
  • Dec 31, 2014
    This is the first site I have found that I can get organic hemp seed for my husband. He has cancer and I believe this will help him a lot. Blessings to you and yours. Happy New Year.
    Jan 10, 2015
    Best natural health site on the web as far as I am concerned!!!!
  • Dec 27, 2014
    1st time trying their products.
  • Dec 27, 2014
    I like the products they have and decided to try some.
  • Dec 20, 2014
    This is my first order. I am happy with it!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    looking forward to receiving my order...good quality great pricing
  • Dec 9, 2014
    I do not do business with any credit card except Discover
    Dec 15, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I have not tried them yet but I have a strong belief that hemp and cannabis has very strong benefits to human health. with that being said I hope I like the taste so I can enjoy another benefit of this wonderful plant thanks. What I mean when I say thanks Is thanks for offering this product to us. I see it as a good thing
  • Nov 30, 2014
    Can u make ur hemp oil into capsules?
    Dec 10, 2014
    I'm not happy when I do your surveys thinking I'm going to get something that relates to this product and ends up only being unwanted magazine subscriptions. This will be my last survey I'll ever care to take.