PureFormulas Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PureFormulas Reviews

07/22/2017
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.7 out of 10 from 430 reviews. Last rated on 07/22/2017.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2016 Platinum

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Jul 22, 2017
    It was recommended to me by a natural health specialist I want to give it a trial test to see the outcome.
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Recommended by my nutritionist, had no problem ordering goods.
    I did not find a place to enter the discount codeWLCJLI72
  • Jul 22, 2017
    Very competitive pricing and always free shipping which is very quick. Thank you. Keep up the good work.
  • Jul 04, 2017
    One of my favorite places to shop from.
    Jul 22, 2017
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I am angry and feel tricked. I was given a $15 first-time customer coupon at the very beginning of my shopping. When I went to check out they reduced it to $6! Very wrong! I will tell others about this crooked business and never shop here again!
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Love the free shipping and fast delivery.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I have appreciated ordering from Pure Formulas. I most always like the ingredients of the products. I like the no shipping cost. I appreciate the timely manner in which I receive the product.
  • Jul 21, 2017
    I have a new credit card. I THOUGHT I had placed an order last night. I called the "Customer Happiness Team" today at 3 pm and they said they were only open until 7 pm EST. I was clearly 4 hours within the time frame. So I had to figure out my order myself. Where is the happiness there?
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Shopping not so bad ...hugh problem in cheekout process..it went over and over rhe same card info..information several times...after 4 attempts. I recived confirmation...and still problems...great way to lose business...
  • Jul 21, 2017
    Love this site! Easy to navigate, SO many choices if your regular product is out of stock, fast shipping too!
  • Jul 20, 2017
    Pure formulas are great products for their hypoallergenic qualities. I have a lot of food allergies and I have never had any issues with the pure formulas products.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    I am so very happy you still carry Metagenic Collagenics since the competition stopped. There is no other location selling this product. And although it's a little costly, please do not stop stocking your shelves with Collagenics by Metagenic. It works!
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I used to get this product through Amazon, but now they only offer it through 3rd party sellers who are charging higher prices and larger quantities than what I need.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I absolutely love pureformula and this is my go to site for everything I and my household needs.
  • Jul 09, 2017
    I have always been happy with your products and services, just disappointed that one of the items was out of stock, otherwise you're really doing a great job.
    Jul 20, 2017
    Always satisfied, good company to deal with, like free shipping.
    Jul 20, 2017
    When referring people to pure formulas I usually get oh but they are so expensive. Some things are but I take the free shipping into consideration which compensates for some higher prices.
  • Jul 20, 2017
    I trust that the products I order from you won't be old or sitting in a hot garage losing their potency - like Amazon. But your mobile experience is terrible, in particular browsing my favorites and returning to them once I've added something to my cart. I recently changed my email address and it looks like I've lost almost all of my favorites that I've cultivated over the years. It appears I may be seen as a new customer. Also not sure why this survey is asking how much I just spent and how many purchases I've made since you asked for my email address and can look it up.
    Excelente!!!
  • Jul 19, 2017
    website was difficult to order, kept starting over