PureFormulas Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PureFormulas Reviews

10/21/2017
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 435 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2016 Platinum

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

It's a great product
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Great product and services. Thank you.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    It drives me NUTS when I receive message asking me to use a valid e-mail address when I used my VALID e-mail address & password to login. Other than that product and service are excellent. Thanks
    Great product
  • Oct 19, 2017
    When I first clicked on this site, it gave me a coupon code for 15% off on my order but it wouldn't give me the actual 15% off my order so I won't be ordering from this company again because their offer of a discount code does not work!
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Even though I e-mailed twice I have NOT received my last order. Tracking said it was delivered but we never received it or any communication from the company.We like the product but customer service needs to be better.
  • Oct 19, 2017
    Did a bait and switch with a coupon code
  • Oct 03, 2017
    Love this site
    Oct 19, 2017
    Great shipping and healthy products
  • Oct 19, 2017
    I'm looking forward to trying out your products. Hopefully they are high-quality like they say they are. It would be really nice to see more reviews on each product. Maybe giving somebody incentive to do a review would be ideal to get more reviews. Maybe a discount or something of that nature. If there were more reviews on certain products I would have probably purchased more.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I Love Pure Formula Supplements. Great Products and Prices. Give them a try.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    First time trying this product
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I love this company. I always get my products quickly. Love the free shipping and discounts.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    Great company,excelent products. Fast and free shipping.
    Oct 18, 2017
    Great company with fast and free delivery. Pure formulas has quality products with an affordable prices.
    Like free shipping.
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I love the Premier Salt! So happy I'm now able to purchase online!
  • Oct 18, 2017
    I did not like having to search through various manufactors when I could not find the exact product I wanted cause I did not know who else made the oil.
  • Oct 02, 2017
    To many emails.
  • Sep 30, 2017
    Oct 18, 2017
    I order because the website is easy to use and the delivery is quick and free
  • Oct 18, 2017
    This website makes me frustrated every singe time I use it. I need to be able to order quickly from my phone or I'm not going to do it.
  • Oct 01, 2017
    I would like to see more discount or coupons available. I do enjoy purchasing online and shipping directly to my house.
    Oct 17, 2017