PureFormulas Reviews

08/28/2014
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1257 reviews. Last rated on 08/22/2014.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2013 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

They ship quickly.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I find this company very comprehensive when searching for products of interest. I also like the simple description of the product, so easy to understand. PureFormulas made it easy for me to search, shop, and buy with ease!
  • Aug 22, 2014
    I seriously love PureFormulas! Beat prices.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    lots of problems placing order. When adding items to cart, other items would disappear and then be unavailable later. Unable to add discount code. Cancelled order and tried agan after talking to agent. Waited 2 hours and tried again. Some items unavailable. Same problem w cart. Next customer service agent not helpful. Placed partial order. Will get rest somewhere else.
  • Aug 22, 2014
    Very pleased with purchase. Easy website to navigate. Like that they take Paypal.
  • Aug 21, 2014
    Awesome. Will buy from yall again
  • Aug 15, 2014
    I trust your products to help me and my family improve and maintain a good health.
    Aug 22, 2014
  • Aug 12, 2014
    Coupon codes seem unclear related to how they can be used.
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    Using post office for delivery took FOREVER! Wish there was a bit of a quicker option, while at same time keeping cost cheap for both parties.

From PureFormulas

Thank you for your feedback :) When you're checking out, on the shipping information page, below the shipping options, you will see a comment box. If you would prefer UPS (maybe they will be faster) just type UPS ONLY, and that's how we will ship ... Read full response »
  • Aug 10, 2014
    Pure Formulas always had a 10% off code for this product, but now it is not there. Disappointed with that.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Always has the product(s) I want and very pleased. Love the free shipping too.

From PureFormulas

Addie, thanks for the great feed back! We're happy that you're happy! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a beautiful day :D
  • Aug 9, 2014
    Like the product, would be nice if they gave a coupon or discount that one could used on the product one is purchasing, especially on orders over $100.
  • Aug 8, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    I have used PureFormulas for over ten years because they work.

Thank you!! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you! Have a great day :D
  • Aug 8, 2014
    The products I use "Gout Out" work great for me. I take them daily.
  • Aug 7, 2014
    they say they offer discounts, but they don't. I was told to enter a code for 10% off: on an order for $180 in merchanidise, they offered me $2 ! I traded in my bonus points instead. Cheap, and the check out site does not work until you punch the key the third or fourth time.
    Aug 19, 2014
    Just disappointed that what they say are offering/providing and what you actually get are two difrferent things. Sometimes the disparity is about some inconsequential issue (e.g. the free two-day shipping takes four days--but, hey, it's still free), but sometimes it affects the amount you end up paying. I would rather deal with vendors whose agendas are transparent

From PureFormulas

We're sorry to hear you are not completely satisfied with our services, supps-pro. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 800-383-6008. We're here to help you have the best shopping experience possible :D Thank you, have ... Read full response »
  • Aug 7, 2014
    Aug 20, 2014
    I am very please with the timely delivery and when I had a problem with my order the response was almost immediate

From PureFormulas

Thanks for the great review, Barbie!! We take pride in our fast processing and delivery time and will always do our best for you in any situation!! Have a happy, healthy day :)
  • Aug 6, 2014
    The shipping was so quick !!! The product arrived within 24 hours, compared to about a week when I ordered it through another site in the past.
    Aug 19, 2014
    This is my second purchase on the site and each time I was surprised by the speed of delivery - the product arrived in chilled packaging In less than 48 hours. And there are also coupons for next purchase! Highly recommended !!!

From PureFormulas

Thank you, dvirgabi!!! We appreciate your business and the opportunity to serve you :D Have a wonderful day!
  • Aug 6, 2014
    Aug 19, 2014
    Love PureForumalas. Best selection of supplements around and great pricing too.

From PureFormulas

Receiving reviews like this really make our day! Thank you so much, marley07712 :) We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a great day!
  • Jul 31, 2014
    I am pleased with the products I have purchased through pure formula and they insure that what i order is well packed in order of no damages and i always receive my products very quickly. Love that it is fee shipping
    Aug 19, 2014
    i like the quality of the products and the prices are always low

From PureFormulas

That's what we love to hear! Thank you for your feedback, del! We hope you have a happy and healthy day :D
  • Jul 31, 2014
    Have never had a bad experience and have ordered from them for several years.
    Aug 22, 2014
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy to order, easy to reorder
    Aug 21, 2014