PureFormulas Reviews

09/01/2014
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1192 reviews. Last rated on 09/01/2014.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2013 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Sep 1, 2014
    It seems like my product is never on sale. I have to take this product but it would be nice to have it on sale.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Coupon codes are a farce, because they apparently do not apply to all products. I was happy that I got $10 in reward points, which made the price of the vitamins I bought reasonable.
  • Sep 1, 2014
    Your promo is terrible. you advertise 15% off an order and no where do you say what is or is not included. Customer service confirms this. You are misleading your customers.
  • Aug 31, 2014
    Love all the products. First learned of pure formulas from my chiropractor, so I trust that it is a good quality
  • Aug 31, 2014
    I wish there was more information about the products!
  • Aug 30, 2014
    Great experience. You got my interest by sending the MISSU coupon. There was a slight glitch in the checkout process, but with refreshing the screen it was corrected. Great availability of products.
  • Aug 30, 2014
    My Go-To site for viatmines
  • Aug 29, 2014
    So far, so good. Very happy with the price and especially that I get free shipping. Better price than Amazon.
  • Aug 29, 2014
    Site was refreshed and there were numerous bugs. In addition some aspects of the site such as Favorites, are not properly functioning. Took extremely long time to complete my order and I'm a long time customer and IT Program Manager so I have not trouble navigating POS sites. Chatted with rep and explained issues with the site. PureForumulas is not responsive to customer input nor are we valued.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I love the pure encapsulations B-COMPLEX that i have ordered from y'all several times now. I thought i would try the chia mix seeds too. I bought all 5 y'all had in stock. Heard nothing but good things about them as well.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I love to buy my products here because of good price and also fast service.ce
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I love this company, and I don't often say that about companies. They have great prices, and shipping is always free, yes free. They gave me a 10 percent off coupon, and another $6 off in rewards credits. Did I say I love them :). They just need to keep adding to their inventory so I can order all my products from them.
  • Aug 28, 2014
    I just love this website! I order something every week like clockwork. Great business people
  • Aug 28, 2014
    An excellent service providing company.
  • Aug 26, 2014
    I love PureFormulas! It's my one stop shop for all my health and beauty needs.
  • Aug 25, 2014
    It was Easy, Free shipping, should be shipped out today because of early order timing.
  • Aug 24, 2014
    very thankful to get free shipping even for small orders
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Very pleased with Pure Formulas in all ways. I use often, will continue to do so and have recommended PF to many!
  • Aug 24, 2014
    Navigating the website is very easy. All the products suggested by my health care provider are available on this site, plus many, many more. The quality is always excellent, and the help (if needed) is friendly. Prices are excellent, shipping is free, products are superb and high quality...what more could I ask for?
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Please fix your search engine (internal) When I start a search your site says "no items found" I have to do a manual search and I find it. It takes time to do it by myself. No problem, I still order....
    Sep 1, 2014
    I have no complaints about pureformulas. Web-site could use a little updating, sometimes your site says there is no product by this name, I then have to find it manually, bingo there it is? Good Products, not much of a problem. Enjoy doing business with you folks... Steve