PureFormulas Reviews

07/30/2014
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1601 reviews. Last rated on 07/30/2014.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2013 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Jul 30, 2014
    I order Cholacol frequently and lately it seems they are always out of stock.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    This product was recommended to me because it's gelatin - free and NO MAGNESIUM STEREATE!!Looking forward to the positive results!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Very competitive pricing will definitely consider every time I need supplements
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great service, has everything I need to keep my family healthy.
    I LIKE THE FREE SHIPPING FEATURE
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Continued shopping from the shopping bag is frustrating when I want to get back to the exact shopping spot I was at when making my selection. I want to return to the brand alpha product order I left off at and it won't do that. However, delivery service is very good.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Variety of products for all kinds of health conditions--and they are working for my lyme disease. First time using codes for savings!
    So far so good.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Search is not very good. Should keep the words you are using to search, then be able to add more to better sort through the options.Can't look at past orders and click on a product to add it to the cart when repurchasing.The shopping process is pretty cumbersome.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Always quick in getting order shipped.AND Shipping is always FREE.Product works which is the key to a GOOD PRODUCT.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    In past years I was a regular customer.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Easy to order, easy to reorder
  • Jul 30, 2014
    After liking Pure Formulas on Facebook, I could not get my coupon. After sending a pivate message on FB, I was told to use FRIENDS10, as the coupon code. I don't know how they expected me to know that! I proceeded to use the code, and went through all the steps to place online order, and pay via PayPal, or at least I thought I had. I didn't receive confirming e-mails. I couldn't track my order, as if it didn't exist. I sent another message on FB, and called PF customer service, and went round and round with them. I stepped backward in my order process, and finally managed to complete my order. I'd placed online orders to PF before, but never had so many problems. I'm going to reconsider my supplier for Life Extension products!
  • Jul 30, 2014
    great site. lots of coupon incentives and prices are a only a little higher to compensate for free shipping. still less than other sites. thanks
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Looking forward to my weight lost results using your product.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    When I receive an order, it usually comes with a discount. It would be nice if the discounts for percentage off are not just for limited or specific items you carry. The discount coupons do not always state which items they are. It is frustrating that I can never use the discount so why even send it?
  • Jul 30, 2014
    The past couple times I have ordered from you, I have received expired coupon codes.
    So far so good !
  • Jul 20, 2014
    As always, when I need a supplement, I turn to PureFormulas! Prices are the best and free shipping is awesome.
    Jul 30, 2014
  • Jul 18, 2014
    Jul 30, 2014
    Can't wait to try this product, it looks great!

From PureFormulas

Awesome! We hope to hear back from you once you've had a chance to try it out :D Have a happy and healthy day!