PureFormulas Reviews

04/25/2015
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 447 reviews. Last rated on 04/25/2015.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2014 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Apr 25, 2015
    Your personal questions on the survey are too personal & will not be answered by me. I waned a coupon for Thorne Research products. You send me emails but when I went to checkout, your system didn't recognize my email address. So I purchased as a guest.
  • Apr 25, 2015
    First purchase. Excellent price. Free shipping is a plus.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I hate surveys especiallyong ones you are forced to complete!!!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I like how the supplements are of high quality.
    Hoping for good results!
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I would have liked o use amazon gift card ?
  • Apr 24, 2015
    I bought from PF because the priceso are good, free shipping, and had the products I was looking for. I found on Google Shopping. Glad I used the search.
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Pure Formula one of my favorite online stores to shop!
  • Apr 23, 2015
    Good experience so far. Can't wait for product to arrive. Thank you
  • Apr 23, 2015
    The website appears to be having problems. While browsing, I was given a 15% off coupon and then a $5.00 off coupon. The $5.00 coupon offer vanished, so I used the 15% off coupon offer at the register, which seemed to apply inaccurately, then disappeared. I was charged full price, but had a confirmation number that the order had gone through. Then I got an email saying that my order had not gone though and alerting me that I needed to go online to finish it. I checked, and It looked like it had gone through to me. I got an email this morning saying it did go through. I called customer service to confirm it had gone through and to ask about the coupon. She offered very little help. Her attitude was kind of like "so what do you want me to do about it?" After a lot of hemming and hawing she started looking into it. She told me that my products had been sent priority, so I was like "Great! That more than makes up for the coupon." then she said it takes 5 - 7 days, so I was like "That's standard shipping." which seemed like a surprise to her. Then she said "Oh, I read it wrong." She eventually went and asked her supervisor, who said they'd refund me the difference, but getting her to do it was like pulling teeth.
    It's great !
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Free shipping! Great, otherwise I'd just pick up at supermarket. Nice to have a choice, with convenience...
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Happy to find capsules with free shipping.
  • Apr 22, 2015
    Good prices. Fast service.
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Definitely loved the price and free shipping! would definitely shopping this site again!
  • Apr 21, 2015
    Very easy to navigate and good pricing!
  • Apr 20, 2015
    Looking forward to trying this product.))
    Apr 25, 2015
    Did not have to contact customer support because the order and delivery was fabulous! Thank you bring this effective but less costly product to us consumers..)
  • Apr 14, 2015
    Great site but wish you offered more products and discounts. Also, I don't think products should be out of stock so long.
    Apr 24, 2015
    You should have gift receipts available for customers. I sent a gift and did not want the recipient knowing how much I paid, I asked your customer service and they couldn't accommodate my issue.

From PureFormulas

Thank you for your feedback. We will be sure to pass this message to along to the respective department. Normally for a gift, we remove the invoice from the package. We appreciate the opportunity to better serve you, have a great day :)
  • Apr 10, 2015
    Fabulous. I think the site would be easier if I were on a computer, not my phone!
    Apr 25, 2015
    Feels like a good company. Lots of integrity, good products AND good prices.
  • Apr 7, 2015
    Apr 22, 2015
    neat to have found out about you

From PureFormulas

Thank you kindly for the positive feedback, Don! We appreciate having your business and the opportunity to serve you!! Have a wonderful day :D