PureFormulas Reviews

08/01/2015
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 458 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2014 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Aug 1, 2015
    I am pleased wit Pure Formulas. I would like to see my adrenal supplement (Adrenaplex) in a larger quantity as I take them for Secondary Adrenal Insufficiency. Pure Formulas is a good company that seems to have good quality supplements. I would also like to see the adrenal supplements described better as far as in if they have the hormone adrenaline in them.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    This is a fantastic company and I will order there frequently. I absolutely love knowing I can order one item and get free shipping. Today for instance I ordered twice since later I found something I needed desperately.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Love this site-thank you : )
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I love PureFormulas. Great brands, great prices, great customer service and free shipping. What's not to love??
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I called because I couldnt find code box @ 4:50 Sat aug 1,2015. The phone hung up on me when I was switched to a person. and then I was told it was closed. There were still 8 or 9 minutes left. and I would have been through with call before 5:00 PM. I did find code box myself but another minute or two wouldn't have hurt anyone.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Very easy to find and purchase what I was looking for. So far a good experience. First time buyer. Hope the product is as advertised.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Better sescription of free items would be helpful
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I have a fixed income & take several supplements to stay healthy. Pureformulas helps me continue to take care of my health within my budget.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I think I found my new online shopping site
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Wow is my first time buying products here End let see how the products works Thank u
  • Jul 31, 2015
    They have good prices and great variety of products plus free shipping.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    The comments from other customers were favorable.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    The site freezes, it would not even allow me to use PayPal, the button wouldnt process. Each time the site has issues processing and that's my only big complaint.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My overall experience with Pure Formulas has been very good. My only complaint is that my zip code was changed by the USPS a year ago and I cannot have orders shipped using the new zip code. I spoke with a service rep. and he assured me he had the new zip code entered into the computer in my account and I would never have problems using the new zip code again, that is not the case. With this order I had the same problem. It is very frustrating and the USPS notified us that the old zip code will stop being accepted after 1 yr., with a little leeway.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was trying to get certain products and it was almost perfect but I wanted maca not in power form but that was all I seen and wanted all in 16 oz but it only came in 8oz..other then that it was a good experience.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Thank you for offering Now Foods products at awesome prices, free shipping just seals the deal.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love website love cost effective products. Love dree delivery! !!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    At last - simple buying experience
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The problem I had was when they gave me my coupon code I thought it would pop up at the end of my order. It did not and I didn't write it down so I couldn't figure out how to find that code once I was in the purchase mode.
  • Jul 21, 2015
    Wish checkout was smoother to connect to PayPal.
    Jul 31, 2015