PureFormulas Reviews

12/28/2014
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 408 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2014 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Dec 24, 2014
    Super prices, easy check out. Lowest prices I found on the internet. Easy to navigate the website and I love the free shipping which is what made me finalize my purchase. I definately will be purchasing from them again and I will be recommending this site to my family and friends.
  • Dec 23, 2014
    Since this is my first business with your company,I will have to wait until I receive my merchandise in good shape
    Thanks for being reasonable
  • Dec 19, 2014
    So far so great. I look forward to getting the item :)
  • Dec 19, 2014
    I like the optoin of free shipping other site wanted almost ten dollars to ship one item we will see how good this company really is
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Free shipping is the deal breaker. Makes me want to buy everything from here.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    I haven't been able to use any of the discounts except the $10 off...I only use certain products and I think there should be a flat 15-20% off for buyers that spend a certain amount each year or that use the same products each time.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    my favorite supplement vendor. I will and do recommend to friends and family
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I like that i don't need to worry about what's in the product.
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I had c-diff & this product has helped me tremendously please continue to manufacture this digestive...blessing!
  • Dec 17, 2014
    I wanted to buy a gift card for a friend but you only offer them in $10 increments. I'd love to see higher quantity gift cards available. I ended up not purchasing one because I didn't want to give my friend 5 gift cards. Just a suggestion. I love your site!
  • Dec 15, 2014
    Dec 19, 2014
    So far So Good

From PureFormulas

Thank you for the positive feedback, Patjm! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you, have a wonderful weekend!
  • Dec 11, 2014
    Dec 21, 2014
    Thank You for the hard work n concerns on customer satisfaction!

From PureFormulas

It is our pleasure having the opportunity to serve you, May! Thank you for your feedback :) We hope you have a wonderful day!
  • Dec 10, 2014
    PLEASE WITH EVERY ORDER AND AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND FAST SH; THANKS FOR ALL YA HARD WORK, YOU GUYS DO FOR US;)
    Dec 21, 2014
    Awesome team.good customer service and fast free sh.

From PureFormulas

Thank you kindly for the positive feedback, Angeljude! We look forward to assisting you on a new order soon!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Dec 22, 2014
    I haven't tried the product yet. Hoping it'll help.

From PureFormulas

We hope to hear back from you once you've had time to try out your product, alleycat :) Thank you for shopping with PureFormulas! We hope you have a great day!
  • Dec 9, 2014
    Can't wait to try this herb oil. Thanks for the free shipping.
    Dec 20, 2014
  • Dec 8, 2014
    Very high quality service.
    Dec 18, 2014
  • Dec 5, 2014
    Dec 23, 2014
    I really noticed the difference in how I felt with the serenagen. I was down with a small head cold & recovered very quickly.

From PureFormulas

We're happy to hear that, TJ :D Thank you for shopping with PureFormulas! We hope you have a great weekend!
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    I ordered my product on December 3rd and didn't get it until the 13the......10 days later when they promised 5-7 days (not even business days) I made SEVERAL 6 to be exact phone calls was PROMISED a call back from a manager but didn't get it, I had to wait until Monday to yet again call them! VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I LOVE THE PRODUCT BUT WILL FIND OTHER PLACES TO GET IT FOR NOW ON! FOUND IT CHEAPER FROM A CLOSE OFFICE ANYWAYS!! They r selling for $67.00 and I found it for $51.00 for the same quantity. So I ended up having to buy 2 bottles because the other took so long to come in.

From PureFormulas

Please contact our Customer Happiness Team at 1-800-383-6008 so we can make this right. Our goal has always been to go above and beyond for our customers, while helping them reach their health and wellness goals. So please, again, contact our ... Read full response »
  • Dec 2, 2014
    Love the product!!
    Dec 17, 2014
    I have already !! But just in case I love em !!

From PureFormulas

Thank you for taking the time to rate and review us!! We appreciate having you as part of the PureFormulas family :D Have a great day!