PureFormulas Reviews

08/28/2015
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 472 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2014 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Aug 9, 2015
    Had a code from an email for buying something afew hours ago for 15%off my next purchase. Just so happened i needed some other vitamins so i went to buy what i needed again but when i used code i just got an hour after my first purchase says im sorry you cant use this code. So thats pretty lame. Con people into saying youll get a percentage knocked off then they go through all the trouble on the site just to get turned down. Probably wont be buying again. O yeah told me six timesvi had to wrong email the same one they used to email me. I think your website may have bugs that need looked at.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    One of the vitamins was described as being solely that vitamin but it arrived as a supplement labeled differently but CONTAINING the vitamin I wanted. Confused and not pleased.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I love the fast checkout
  • Aug 9, 2015
    When checking out I was not able to connect w Paypal. When I hit the "button" it kept taking me to the top of that page. Very frustrating.
    Love this site
  • Aug 8, 2015
    I love the ease of searching and the easy to read details about your products. I really love that there is no shipping or tases Bob Dinga
  • Aug 8, 2015
    It was very easy. I searched for what I was looking for and made my purchase.
  • Aug 8, 2015
    These products were recommended to me by a trusted friend who has 13 children and relys on these products daily. If I can trust her,I can trust you!!!
  • Aug 7, 2015
    There needs to be more incentives for purchasing more products. There is a $10 off a $100, but no additional incentives. I had close to $300 in my cart, but chose to just order $120 worth of product at this time to get the $10 off the $100 and will order the rest later...not good business sense for PF. Also, needs to be more awards rewarded (purchase points). There are many more Nutritional and Supplement stores locally available and many times, I will just go in and buy from them as there is no real incentive or reward to buy from PF.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I wish shipping was faster. I guess I am use to Amazon prime. Problem with Amazon is I get expired supplements... Not good and I had to return.
  • Aug 7, 2015
    Was given an online 15% discount code in the beginning of my search for the product I was looking for. When I went to check out it would not except the code! The ol' bait and switch... Nice... Disappointed....
  • Aug 7, 2015
    I like Pure Formulas a lot. I did get frustrated today because I was looking for reviews on two products in particular. One was Thorne Melatonin-3 and the other Mega Blood Builder. Both had reviews for Kavinance or something like that. Normally I find everything just fine. Your products seem to come a little quicker and that has influenced my purchasing as well. Sometimes you just need things quickly.
    Keep up the good work!😊
  • Aug 6, 2015
    Pure Formulas is one of the absolute BEST companies I have ever worked with, I come back time and again because of their fabulous customer service. They could teach a lot of other companies about service!!!
  • Aug 6, 2015
    I was very glad I found this website!! Will be bookmarking and coming back
    Great site, Great prices, Great shipping
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Aug 8, 2015
    So far so good
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love website love cost effective products. Love dree delivery! !!
    Aug 8, 2015
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Aug 7, 2015
    I did not receive the free samples that I chose and there was no indication as to why. It was not even listed on the packing slip.
  • Jul 25, 2015
    Pureformulas.com offers a wide selection of quality products at low prices, you guys have free shipping and offer a free sample. Not to mention the wonderful rewards program. This is one of the best companies out there! Keep doing what you're doing.
    Aug 9, 2015
    Pureformulas.com is one of the best companies around! Keep doing what you're doing.