PureFormulas Reviews

08/03/2015
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 463 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2014 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Jul 30, 2015
    The site freezes, it would not even allow me to use PayPal, the button wouldnt process. Each time the site has issues processing and that's my only big complaint.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    My overall experience with Pure Formulas has been very good. My only complaint is that my zip code was changed by the USPS a year ago and I cannot have orders shipped using the new zip code. I spoke with a service rep. and he assured me he had the new zip code entered into the computer in my account and I would never have problems using the new zip code again, that is not the case. With this order I had the same problem. It is very frustrating and the USPS notified us that the old zip code will stop being accepted after 1 yr., with a little leeway.
  • Jul 30, 2015
    I was trying to get certain products and it was almost perfect but I wanted maca not in power form but that was all I seen and wanted all in 16 oz but it only came in 8oz..other then that it was a good experience.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Thank you for offering Now Foods products at awesome prices, free shipping just seals the deal.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love website love cost effective products. Love dree delivery! !!
  • Jul 29, 2015
    At last - simple buying experience
  • Jul 29, 2015
    The problem I had was when they gave me my coupon code I thought it would pop up at the end of my order. It did not and I didn't write it down so I couldn't figure out how to find that code once I was in the purchase mode.
  • Jul 29, 2015
    Love this site, the prices are unbeatable and the selection is great!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    The prices and selection are great.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Great price, easily navigated site, all costs straightforward. Will definitely be back!
  • Jul 28, 2015
    Would like preferences to be saved e.g. gluten free, vegetarian, etc. in the event that I decide to be a "returning customer". No need for my birthday in order to create an account. As a result, will not create an account. However, I did think I had an account already as I ordered only a few weeks ago, but pureformulas has no record of my email address, despite the fact that I receive frequent emails from pureformulas.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    One of the best online sites I've ever used. Everything is easy to understand, can maneuver thru the site with ease, prices are competitive and shipping is free. I love this site.
  • Jul 28, 2015
    It's good yours to be there for me
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Cheapest online supplement store. Great products and service!
  • Jul 27, 2015
    Best price on Internet and free shipping I will be back
  • Jul 26, 2015
    So glad I found you! Best prices online. Good selection. Quality ingredients. Free shipping sealed the deal! My only problem (minor) was trying to checkout on iphone. For some reason the Paypal button would not accept my tap. So, I just went to desktop site with no problems. I will definitely be back!
  • Jul 19, 2015
    Had everything in stock I was looking for. Free shipping & no tax Can't beat that!
    Jul 29, 2015
    Received shipment extremely fast! The products I purchased were both beyond my expectations! I am so happy I ordered from PureFormulas & will do so again!
  • Jul 18, 2015
    I had a great first experience with the site.
    Jul 28, 2015