PureFormulas Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

PureFormulas Reviews

06/27/2017
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 435 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

• Jun 14, 2017
    Jun 25, 2017
    The product is awesome
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Website is slow and appears dated...
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Could not find any B6 + B- Complex folate free vegetarian capsules.
  • Jun 24, 2017
    It was a little bit confused for my first time.
    N/a
  • Jun 24, 2017
    Not bad, easy checkout and first time trying product.
  • Jun 23, 2017
    Only difficulty I had was at checkout. My discount wasn't applied wham I was asked to checkout. Happened 2 times.
  • Jun 11, 2017
    Jun 23, 2017
    wish you still had free expedited shipping, I'm not receive email tracking even though I have checked my settings multiple times.
  • Jun 04, 2017
    I love pure formulas! I order most of my health care items from you. I was a little frustrated today, because I was forced to place two separate orders. The reason I went on your website to begin with was to re-order my Country Life chelated magnesium. I decided to refill my Health Force superfood truly natural vitamin C as well, which is quite expensive. Then I threw in a few essential oil's. But when I got to the checkout it would not let me apply two codes. One code was simply 10% off the country life. The other code was $5 off a purchase over $50. It didn't matter in which order I entered the codes, it wouldn't let me use both. If one of the codes was a very large discount, I could see not being able to use both. But considering the fact that one was a basic five dollar off coupon, and one was a special running for a limited period of time on one particular brand, it was quite irritating that I couldn't use them. So I had to remove the magnesium, complete my purchase, then start a whole NEW order just so I could get my magnesium and apply the 10% off. I feel like, in the long run it's a waste of your money. Because now you have to ship two separate orders to the same address!
    Jun 23, 2017
  • Jun 22, 2017
    No complaints, I'm a busy person end pireformulas has everything I need.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    I like the products I purchased. On my account page there was a referral code for $5 to use in a specific time period but when I put the referral code in the referral box on checkout as I was instructed to, it didn't accept it. I tried entering it more than once and verified the code and info
    Great, easy, dependable
  • Jun 22, 2017
    Love the variety of quality products to choose from.
  • Jun 22, 2017
    This is the only place that I can find This product and at a good price and I was disappointed of the quantity available. I wanted 3 of the magnesium calcium reverse 2:1 ratio and you only had one available.
  • Jun 21, 2017
    My kitties love the minnows!!
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I decided to order that product because my brother in law told me about it . And I would like to try to see the result
    Fast service..Good vitamins
  • Jun 21, 2017
    Pure Formula's oils are very good quality and the fact that they offer free shipping makes purchasing from them very appealing. Their products arrive in a timely manner and are always wrappedcarefully.
  • Jun 05, 2017
    Just frustrated---- spent too long on first order that didn't go through when I pressed "submit"--- lost items in cart---- started over---- wouldn't take "PUREBOX"" code which was accepted the first time but lost my order--- lost cart items again on 2nd try--- started over---- this time "PUREBOX" was accepted and I thought I could use multiple codes, so I tried 10off50, advertised valid on your site till 6/30/2017 but it was not accepted--- maybe I didn't order enough of the right thing--- anyway, I was too afraid to go back and check--- didn't want to lose my cart and have to start over--- I'm frustrated enough already!
    Jun 21, 2017
  • Jun 21, 2017
    I want to keep buying my vitamins from youbut as a guess for now.thanks..