PureFormulas Reviews

07/23/2014
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1626 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2013 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Jul 22, 2014
    Great selection of products. Fast service. I had some difficulty redeeming my earned rewards at checkout. The rewards were redeemed but did not come off my bill.
    This product is great!!!
  • Jul 22, 2014
    Love this site, we are buying all our supplements here thanks
  • Jul 21, 2014
    I am an ebayer, an I saw your product pop up at the bottom of my page. I liked that your product is USDA approved, which a lot of sellers on ebay are not offering on there products.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    The coupons never apply to the items I am ordering. It is much easier to order the product from Amazon and for the same money.
    Variety of choices
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Pureformulas is dependable, their price is always competitive, shipping is always free and delivery is always on time if not early.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    very difficult to redeem coupons. no help from customer service. requested to speak with management, but left me hanging!!
  • Jul 21, 2014
    it would be helpful to be able to print out a detailed product sheet of the order.Also, I think I have some rewards from previous purchases, but did not see a place to apply them.Maybe I just missed the opportunity to do so. All in all, I love this company
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Your product is excellent. Your service is quick and efficient. I like that I can choose how fast I want my products to be delivered. Keep up the good work.
    Dislike MUST use email address to complete transaction. More junk mail 😱
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Just discover this product and will continue to purchase forever.
  • Jul 21, 2014
    Awesome website and order process. Even better pricing. Thank you!
  • Jul 17, 2014
    they offer free samples...it would be good if there was a pop-up window with a description of what they were. I left the shopping cart to check some out but it was slow to flip back and forth getting what was being offered and what they were. I quit after a couple and just took something I already knew.
  • Jul 16, 2014
    I did have a coupon for 10% off and I wish I had read the small print; it was expired :-( Oh well.
    Jul 22, 2014
    Shipment arrived so quickly!!!!!!

From PureFormulas

Speedy and reliable services are what we strive for! Thank you for choosing PureFormulas, kitty! We hope you have a wonderful day :)
  • Jul 14, 2014
    I readily found the item I needed on the website and the ordering process could not be any easier. I appreciate that my order will be filled today and that there is no cost for shipping and handling. Thank you for saving me both time and money in driving the 20 miles to the nearest distributor of this product. I will shop here again and again, and recommend this site to others.
  • Jul 12, 2014
    I feel you should have a sign in like most sites do. It would make check out much easier and faster.
  • Jul 7, 2014
    Thank you for great products at great pricrs
    Jul 22, 2014
    Great products for great prices live this company

From PureFormulas

Thank you for your feedback, Any! We appreciate the opportunity to serve you :D have a happy and healthy day!
  • Jun 11, 2014
    I use different suppliers for different items. I normally use pure formulas for the Iodoral, but a few bottles last forever. I'm happy to order something else.
    Jul 21, 2014
    pureformulas has the often hard to find products I want at excellent prices.

From PureFormulas

We're so glad you can find what you need at a price that keeps you happy and healthy! Thank you for taking a moment to rate us, Rick :) We hope you have a great day!