PureFormulas Reviews

08/31/2015
PureFormulas Ratings and User Reviews. PureFormulas is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 474 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - PureFormulas

2014 Winner

PureFormulas Rating

More About PureFormulas

Recent Reviews for PureFormulas

• Aug 20, 2015
    More products not all products are avaliable
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Love the site. Good prices and like the shipping options
  • Aug 20, 2015
    I usually order from PureFormulas but they were out of stock for an item I regularly purchase and was forced to order from another on-line site. It took several days for me to receive the item which made me realize that PureFormulas will always be my first site to order from as I always receive my order pretty quickly. I have always been completely satisfied with PureFormulas and I have grown to trust them. I would love to receive more coupons, however.
  • Aug 20, 2015
    Low prices. Fast free shipping. Items always packed well for shipping.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I really don't have any comments
  • Aug 19, 2015
    I had a hard time changing amounts.
  • Aug 19, 2015
    this manner of shopping is perfect for me as I am no longer able to drive.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Best prices for best quality products. Melatonin-ND works, whereas other Melatonins never work. These people sell the ND version and is such good quality.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I am able to get meds that I can't buy in any drug store. Pure formulas has exactly what my doctor prescribes and at the lowest price I can find. My order ships fast and I always get a free gift with very purchase. They also always tell me when there is a coupon on an item I order an gov me the code to use. I have never had a bad experience with any o my orders.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I found it difficult to add to cart after an item was selected.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    Love this website, thank you
  • Aug 18, 2015
    I love this company. The free shipping is great. The prices are unbeatable. When UPS goofed and returned my order to them without delivering it to me Pure Formulas shipped it to me by special 2 day dely. I was really impressed. I love ordering from them.
  • Aug 18, 2015
    So far I am pleased with this site I only just ordered for the first time today but I didn't have much trouble and am excited to get my order
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Quick easy check order by phone or on line nice and friendly customer service. Love the free shipping, and great prices.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    Really love Herb Pharm. Have been too busy to go to my local store because of work so I really enjoyed the convenience of pure formulas online store.
  • Aug 17, 2015
    I just hope they continue to sell this product.
  • Aug 9, 2015
    Great service and products and prices.
    Aug 17, 2015
  • Aug 9, 2015
    I'm very pleased with all of my purchases from Pureformulas.com. Prices are reasonable and the free shipping on all orders is why I always check this website first for my shopping needs. Keep up the excellent customer service and you'll have a loyal customer for life. I have already recommended this site to my family and friends because I think the service and prices cannot be beat!
    Aug 19, 2015
    I'm very happy with all of my PureFormulas orders. Fast free shipping on ANY order and great prices are the reasons I keep coming back!!! ☆☆☆☆☆
  • Aug 2, 2015
    First bought from pureformulas.com over a year ago (forgot what it was), and remembered recently. I absolutely love the prices (most better than Amazon), the shipping is free (hello!) , and you can earn points that are redeemable as store credit (I just used 12.50 worth of ppints and only paid 8 cents) that's crazy but spectacular. I love pure formulas!! My mother needs to find some joint support pills so we will most likely be ordering again sometime during this week
    Aug 19, 2015