PureGlare Reviews

PureGlare Ratings and User Reviews. PureGlare is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 04/29/2015.

Recent Reviews for PureGlare

• Apr 29, 2015
    Great Company with amazing prices
  • Apr 25, 2015
    great service when I get my lamp.....
  • Apr 25, 2015
    May 3, 2015
    WOULD NOT FIT CORRECT BUT WORKED WOULD NOT LOCK IN WITH SCREW
  • Apr 24, 2015
    Hoping the part gets here fast and works correctly tired of not having my big tv working
  • Apr 24, 2015
    This was the fastest purchase I've ever made online carefree & ez love it
  • Apr 20, 2015
    So far the purchase process was easy
  • Apr 18, 2015
    this is my 1st experience with pure glare so we will see
  • Apr 15, 2015
    I really can't give a complete answer as I have not received the ordered merchandise yet. Over all I do like the ease of use of their website and provided the merchandise is delivered as stated and on time, I'm sure that I will use them again.
  • Apr 13, 2015
    This is a very accurate and easy way to buy parts and equipment, quiet convenient
  • Apr 1, 2015
    finally a simple place to buy what i needed
  • Mar 31, 2015
    made it easy
  • Mar 15, 2015
    Mar 23, 2015
    The part that I ordered failed after three days in use.
  • Mar 11, 2015
    experience is somewhat okay..
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I really enjoyed shopping at a site that is professional and useful. Clear and fights to give the customer the very best deal. Thank you PureGlare.
  • Feb 24, 2015
    satisified as long as product works and matches what I need.
  • Feb 21, 2015
    I was impressed with the low price of an off-brand projector bulb. I hope it works!
    Mar 8, 2015
  • Feb 15, 2015
    It was fast and easy to browse and search for items needed, thank you.
  • Feb 15, 2015
    pretty easy to use
  • Feb 12, 2015
    I love the idea of ordering with ease and confidence without leaving my office.
  • Feb 11, 2015
    I especially appreciate the price for the compatible lamp for my TV. The website was very clear about te choices I had. They offer PayPal & I like that, too!
    Feb 21, 2015
    The company and its service are excellent. I ordered and received a bulb assembly for my projector TV. The TV still is acting the same as with the old bulb. I'm not certain if it's the bulb or something else in the TV. I may request an exchange of the bulb, if PureGlare will do that. To date, I'm very satisfied with PureGlare.