PureGlare Reviews

10/24/2014
PureGlare Ratings and User Reviews. PureGlare is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 62 reviews. Last rated on 10/23/2014.

PureGlare Rating

More About PureGlare

Recent Reviews for PureGlare

• Oct 23, 2014
    This is my first experience. It wasn't to complicated. I did however;have a problem checking out the first time. I set up my account, then when I tried to check out they would not except my password after I just made it............. I had to do it all over again............ It was frustrating. Second time much easier. I hope in the near future it doesn't happen again. Otherwise the experience was quite nice. I will most likely order again.Thank you PureGlare!!!!
  • Oct 22, 2014
    love this site
  • Oct 22, 2014
    very good at info
  • Oct 21, 2014
    Providing the part works and arrives on time I will be a happy customer.
  • Oct 20, 2014
    You had a question about rating your service, I don't know how i can rate your service when i haven't recieved my product yet. I liked the price but i think you could offer an extended warranty at an increased price, other then that everything was fine
  • Oct 10, 2014
    Great prices, easy to navigate website, with fast checkout, and no hassle returns/exchanges!
  • Oct 9, 2014
    First time experience. Clear and efficient.
  • Oct 8, 2014
    The brief identification of the product and the overall layout of the site made me think that this might be a scam but because it might save me hundreds of dollars it was worth the risk. being able to use amazon for the payment method is what made this "less scary". If everything goes through and works out great then I would be more than happy to leave positive feedback but the fact that the item they were selling is typically more expensive elsewhere it is hard to believe that this is not a scam.
    Oct 16, 2014
    I left a comment after purchase to the effect of 'I'm not sure how confident I am with this purchase'. After receiving my order 3 days earlier than expected (tracking was poor) I am extremely satisfied with my purchase. I would still recommend updating the website to be more consumer friendly, however, finding the product I needed at a fraction of the cost was a huge relief.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    it was a good price and cheaper then any where i have found.
  • Oct 7, 2014
    it,s my first time buying, and was fast and easy to find the product. thanks.
  • Oct 6, 2014
    too much info asked for !
  • Oct 5, 2014
    They had a great reduction in price of the product i was looking for. They also had it in stock so no wait for shipping.
  • Oct 2, 2014
    Extremely easy to navigate this site and check out during final purchase process. I will update my comments when I actually recieved my purchase but so far so good.
  • Oct 1, 2014
    I want to be able to purchase without registration.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    I should only have to pay with pay pal and not have to fill out ever bit of info to make a purchase. That part I did not like. Not fast enough.
  • Sep 30, 2014
    Easy and great pricing!
    Oct 4, 2014
    Great product and fast delivery. Unfortunately, my issue with my projector was not the bulb but the projector.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    It was a little difficult to see the picture,and would of helped if i could have enlarged it. but I have ordered from you before. The only thing, the last bulb did not last 6 mos with good quality. So, I am hoping I get different results this time,because your prices are very reasonable. thank you!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    I qant know the answers to some of your questions until I receive my shipment
  • Sep 27, 2014
    nice... love the survey.. very short
  • Sep 24, 2014
    Great selection and price. Like the long warranty.