Puzzlewarehouse.com Reviews

02/28/2015
Puzzlewarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Puzzlewarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 897 reviews. Last rated on 02/28/2015.

Puzzlewarehouse.com Rating

More About Puzzlewarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Puzzlewarehouse.com

• Feb 28, 2015
    PW always lets me know when I try to order more than once
  • Feb 28, 2015
    This is our second time ordering and the first time some of the items we purchased were actually out of stock but we called to confirm that the items were in stock this time around. Customer service was very friendly, helpful, and answered all our questions. The only critique is to maybe have better updating services on what is and isn't in stock to avoid these types of problems in the future and to possibly adjust your search bars to allow people to search for puzzles by piece count and up (ex. 1000+). These were minor problems and our overall experience has been great.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I like the variety and can only use large piece puzzles so I am limited in what I can get.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    very pleasant and easy to use and read. great user interface. I am very happy with my experience.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    very easy to shop and had very good puzzle choices
  • Feb 28, 2015
    I had to wait until payday to pay; however, the cart emptied twice so I didn't get the ones I originally wanted. Didn't like that the cart won't keep items.
  • Feb 28, 2015
    Love your puzzles. I found every thing I wanted.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    So far I love the Puzzles that are available.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I really like how I can search puzzles by age. It gives a good reference for how challenging the puzzle may be.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    First time I've ordered from this site, the check out was very simple -not long and drawn out
    I have always been happy with the purchase of White Mtn. Puzzles
  • Feb 27, 2015
    Very hard to judge site, haven't used before. Satisfaction will be known when item is received.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I wishes more with beaches, europe,sports and I really like puzzle balls too but its not in your catolog order. Please put puzzles ball in your company.
  • Feb 27, 2015
    I really like the puzzles and the variety that Puzzlewarehouse has. When I am looking for a puzzle, this is the place I go.
  • Feb 22, 2015
    Feb 28, 2015
    The process from start to finish was very professional. Your representative suggested a replacement for the one out of stock ordered and my order arrived on time. Thank You
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I enjoy the puzzles alot
    Totally satisfied!
    Feb 28, 2015
    I like this company, the puzzles, the people and the friendly attitudes.
  • Feb 18, 2015
    I love this site. What a great selection of puzzles.
    Feb 28, 2015
    I love to fit puzzles but have limited time and space so I generally get 300-500 piece puzzles. This is one of my favorites. It was beautiful and fun to fit. It had some of the oddest pieces I have ever seen. I will be looking forward to getting another. I do recycle all my puzzles by bringing them to a local nursing home. They love to see me coming with my big bag. And the puzzles get used again and again.
  • Feb 17, 2015
    Wonderful website. I am purchasing for my students to use during recess and need things that aren't too expensive. You might want to keep that in mind and run specials to market toward teachers or have a special teacher discount card.
    Feb 27, 2015
  • Feb 17, 2015
    A little pricey, but not too bad
    Feb 27, 2015