Puzzlewarehouse.com Reviews

07/10/2014
Puzzlewarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Puzzlewarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 367 reviews.

Puzzlewarehouse.com Rating

More About Puzzlewarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Puzzlewarehouse.com

• Jun 26, 2014
    I am looking for a Charles Wysocki puzzle titles "LOVE"
  • Jun 25, 2014
    LOVE THIS SITE
  • Jun 24, 2014
    I like shopping with you the puzzles are great
  • Jun 23, 2014
    Favorite place for purchase of puzzles !
  • Jun 22, 2014
    the prices should be lower and a wider range of choices
  • Jun 22, 2014
    i haven't had a bad experience yet but i do i wish the puzzles were better priced than the stores. since we have to pay for shipping as well and online shopping is suppose to be easier and help with more savings, the puzzles are priced too high :(
  • Jun 22, 2014
    I've order puzzles several times in the past and been satisfied each time. The puzzles come on time, packed well, and I have no problems at all.
  • Jun 18, 2014
    Great choices for puzzles; had difficulty on my first try of completing my order
    Jun 26, 2014
    My only concern was that the shipping box was damaged - the product was fine.
  • Jun 16, 2014
    I like the varied selection available to the consumer however I am not impressed with the shipping and handling prices. They are about as much as the puzzle I bought!
    Jun 24, 2014
    Received puzzle on time and very happy with the quality. I was unsure on how my shipping jumped from $6 to $11 without me clicking. This was however upsetting as I only wanted to pay $6 for s&h and instead after I clicked submit did the price change and charge me almost double. Not very happy about that as cost more than one of the puzzles I purchased! Not to mention it was without my consent. However I received my puzzles and will be very careful when I shop from puzzlewarehouse.com. Thank you.
  • Jun 15, 2014
    Jun 21, 2014
    I was very pleased with the speed of delivery and that the puzzles were in excellent condition.
  • Jun 13, 2014
    This was the first time I had ordered on line and it was fun.
  • Jun 12, 2014
    I love your Americana puzzles!
    Jun 23, 2014
    The puzzles are a little more expensive, but the service makes it well worth the difference,
    Jun 23, 2014
    The ART puzzle by Stuart Booth "Great Western Train" was perfect. Well colored and precisely cut. The Springbok "Durango Express" is of the poorest quality! The pieces barely fit to each other. The dies that cut the pieces must have been extremely dull. I am very disappointed with this product
    Jun 24, 2014
    I was impressed with the wide selection of puzzles that you show ready to ship.
    Jun 21, 2014
    I love all my puzzles I bought. Great store.
  • Jun 10, 2014
    Nice puzzle selection.
    Jun 25, 2014
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I am temporarily caring for my mon with Alzheimers. I am purchasing puzzles of different levels for her now and later as well as for a senior day care center with people of similar abilities as a donation.
    Jun 24, 2014
    Very satisfied with service and products.