Puzzlewarehouse.com Reviews

06/29/2015
Puzzlewarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Puzzlewarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 444 reviews.

Puzzlewarehouse.com Rating

More About Puzzlewarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Puzzlewarehouse.com

• Jun 16, 2015
    Ease of use made me really like the site - options clearly visible and well thought out
  • Jun 16, 2015
    Great selection and low prices. Delivery comes fast and secure.
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I am absolutely sold on Puzzle Warehouse
  • Jun 15, 2015
    I liked the products the company has to offer but found it difficult navigating from wish list to purchase even with customer support.

From Puzzlewarehouse.com

Hello, I am so sorry that you were having problems with our website. Please give us a call at 866-539-4278 anytime you run into problems and we will be happy to assist you. Puzzle Warehouse Customer Care
  • Jun 14, 2015
    Have been buying from them for several years now. They have a great selection and are always getting in new puzzles.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Very satisfied with your service,.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    Please note whether the puzzle has regular or irregular piece shapes in the details. This is very important.
  • Jun 13, 2015
    I purchased several puzzles before Christmas as gifts and my parents loved them, so now I'm back for more!
  • Jun 12, 2015
    Anxious to see how well the puzzles are made.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    We really enjoy looking at the variety. My husband prefers to do max 500 piece but really like 300 and today was a great day for choices.
  • Jun 12, 2015
    THE SITE COULD BE MORE FRIENDLY TO CUSTOMMERS, MAINLY THE ONES THAT ARE NOT YET USED TO DOING PUZZLES.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    My first online puzzle shopping experience. Its hard to make a definitive comparison seeing this my first and only one for puzzles!
  • Jun 11, 2015
    I've purchased puzzles before - they have always been quite nice.
  • Jun 11, 2015
    Very good selection and prices!
  • Jun 7, 2015
    I saw some of your puzzles that one of the ladies in my apt building had glued together and hung up and they were gorgeous.
    Jun 15, 2015
    A lady in my apt building buys puzzles from Puzzle Warehouse and she gave me your name. I looked it up on the internet, bought a puzzle and LOVE it. Am going to glue it together and hang it above my quilting table....I bought a quilting puzzle.
  • May 30, 2015
    I am new at searching for puzzles. The selection was large and the variety extraordinary. I enjoyed simply looking at the creative inventory. This will be my "go to" site in the futue.
    Jun 16, 2015
    I'm new to puzzles but my daughter recommended your site. I was amazed and delighted to see so many choices.
  • May 28, 2015
    I am very pleased with your puzzles, thanks so much, packaging is great too,
    Jun 15, 2015
    I love the fact that I always find new puzzles. I am very pleased.
  • May 27, 2015
    I love Puzzle Warehouse. The selection is great and the free shipping with a $75.00 purchase keeps me coming back.
    Jun 11, 2015
  • May 21, 2015
    Intend to order more when finished with theses.
    Jun 12, 2015
    good selection, very fast service,automated system worked well