Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Reviews

11/19/2014
Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Pyramyd Air, Ltd. is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 742 reviews. Last rated on 11/19/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Rating

More About Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

• Nov 19, 2014
    Love this website. The products, information and video reviews are great.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Pyramid air cetainly exeeds expectations when it comes to customer service and shipping. The quality of products they serve are prestigeous .
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Even though you are not the cheapest, your prices are acceptableand your selections are good.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great price and nice website
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I am pleased to have found you. What you have to offer is impressive and, I will be back.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Please only share regarding my comments , do not share my personal information age, sex, , name, address, and phone number
  • Nov 19, 2014
    very pleased with coupon discount!
    Good selection, fair prices
  • Nov 19, 2014
    good products and great prices and very good information on the products
  • Nov 19, 2014
    I feel I was fooled (tricked) by the large red "10%OFF" notice......then come to find, and see, small notice...."not all apply." Very clever marketing scheme! Actually pisses me off! "Fifty bucks off cool, I'll buy it...then at check out....oh fuck!
    my go-to site
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Great Site, If I didn't live in NYC I would have bought an air rifle. Perhaps when the cabin opens in the spring, I will have one shipped there. My son is going to love the pellets I bought him today.
    Good business transaction
  • Nov 19, 2014
    First purchase, jury still out.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    Very courteous n helpful with my questions and no hassles when I want to change something about my order. They are experts on air guns. Would like for a link to talk with an expert on the site permanently It now only pops up occasionally.
  • Nov 19, 2014
    iats a great shopping experience was suggested by a friend in india 5 stars *****
  • Nov 14, 2014
    Easy buying experience, great choices...
    Nov 19, 2014
    Quick delivery, great packaging, very satisfied!!!
  • Nov 13, 2014
    Nov 19, 2014
    I received the .22 pellets in a high quality package however some of the pellets were majority deformed so that is unfortunate, however, they are quite powerful so no harm. I will be testing range soon.
  • Nov 13, 2014
    All items have been as advertised.
  • Nov 11, 2014
    Great products. Fun place to shop. I'll be back.
    Nov 19, 2014
    Greta place to shop. Love the buy 3 get one free, when purchasing pellets. It's the place to shop when you want the finest in air rifles and accessories.