Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Reviews

12/18/2014
Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Pyramyd Air, Ltd. is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 1458 reviews. Last rated on 12/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Rating

More About Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

THIS IS AN AWSOME SITE TO BUY OUR TOYS
  • Dec 18, 2014
    great online source of information about different products as well as great selection
    great place to shop
  • Dec 18, 2014
    1st time order --I am very cautious when ordering on the Internet.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Responded to my emailed question promptly. Also provided information insight into laws etc.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Awesome, I have been waiting for this rifle . Pyramid is a company of their word, if you want something they will see that you get it. Thanks Pyramid.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Overall a good purchase experience!!
  • Dec 18, 2014
    this company does a great job making it easy to understand air guns
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Highly good looking rifle, just what I'm looking for. Thanks Pyramid Air!!!.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    They definitely have the best competitive prices I have seen around and very good sales.
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Never bought anything from here first time see how it goes! Thanks!..
  • Dec 18, 2014
    Very simple and easy experience, a trait that is often underrated in online shopping.
    Looks like great fun
    Thanks for the deals
  • Dec 10, 2014
    Good place to shop!
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I was on the site shopping and had a few queations and seen the chat with someone icon, so i clicked on it and i talked to Wes S he was very helpful answering my questions. This made for a very feel good purchasing experience having more knowledge and peace of mind about my purchase.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I found your chat with a pro very helpful and ordered some things , recieved my orders promptly , and recieved emails on my purchase i am very satisfied , so much so i placed another order and hopefully same fast service
  • Dec 8, 2014
    I loved the bundle! I was not sure what to pick to exactly fit with my order and the bundle solved all my stress in picking parts to go with my gift.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I bought this for a gift for Christmas. I keep getting emails from you i need to keep deleting so my husband does not see them. I wish you would give me some time before hammering me with emails or ask in the beginning if this is a gift and when am i giving this gift then send the emails after geez.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    Very nice shopping experience. I will recommend your business to my acquaintences.
    Good product,reasonably priced.
  • Dec 7, 2014
    I have bought several air guns from them. They are great to do business with.
    Dec 18, 2014
    I have made several purchases from Pyramid Air and have always been happy with there products and their fast shipping.
  • Dec 3, 2014
    Dec 18, 2014
    The product came in a timely mannr. Had no problems ordering online. Thank you