Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Reviews

08/01/2015
Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Pyramyd Air, Ltd. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1499 reviews. Last rated on 08/01/2015.
Circle of Excellence - Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Rating

More About Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

• Aug 1, 2015
    Great company. I expect to receive my purchase on time and in great condition.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Chat Support seems broken, or they somehow blocked me. Doesn't pop up and there's no link to initiate it either.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great purchasing experience! I plan to purchase a PCP Airgun in the near future!
  • Aug 1, 2015
    I researched Pyramyd Air before making a purchase and it got good reviews. And I now agree with those reviews and have thoroughly enjoyed my experience shopping through Pyramyd Air both products and customer service.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    This is my second purchase & so far very happy look forward to continued service. Thanks
    Always Great Service !
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Product purchases have always been a good experience. The "Airgun Expert" thing leave a lot to be desired, as I cannot seem to get a viable answer in my last 6/6 interrogatories.
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Checked various airgun companies on google, and was impressed with pyramyd
  • Aug 1, 2015
    Great selection. Chat tool was helpful.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Great source of up to date information. Pleasant shopping experience each and every time.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    I APPRECEATE THE SALE PRICE ON THE PUMP! AND KNOLEDGABLE PERSONEL!
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Very positive shopping experience and good prices.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    GREAT TO DO BUSINESS WITH, GREAT SELECTION OF ITEMS, AND GOOD PRICING. I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT I CAN USE PY PAL FOR PAYMENTS.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    This will be my 5th rifle and 3rd Air Arms from Pyramydair since I've known about the company. Thanks so much for being there for all us air gun enthusiast's.
  • Jul 31, 2015
    Awesome website...very helpful & knowledgable.
  • Jul 24, 2015
    Excellent products. Excellent service. Thank U
  • Jul 22, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Dot sight was left on and battery was dead. Dot sight mount was scratched. Gun is a gift so I have not fired it yet.
  • Jul 22, 2015
    It was cheaper going thru Pyramydair then Amazon. Lessw hassle too.
    Aug 1, 2015
    I was amazed as to how many air guns and accessories are available.
  • Jul 15, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    Package damaged and pellets spilled in box. Inner package of pellet gun damaged too.
  • Jul 8, 2015
    Aug 1, 2015
    My steel force showed up without the keys the penetrating keys for it it took 3 days to get the keys for then it malfunctioned and jammed and when you put the clip in it it shot BB and when I called in they hung up on me then I called back got a new operator and it took her awhile to send me a return what took another two more days now I'm just wondering if I could get my steel force back with the 10 point count to it like I did the first one and when I had the 10 point done to it they can find it had a malfunction trigger system on it I'm just disappointed in the operators