Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Reviews

09/29/2014
Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Ratings and User Reviews. Pyramyd Air, Ltd. is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1027 reviews. Last rated on 09/29/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Pyramyd Air, Ltd. Rating

More About Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

Recent Reviews for Pyramyd Air, Ltd.

• Sep 29, 2014
    Love to shop @ pyramid, find every thing in single click. Best of luck
  • Sep 29, 2014
    both purchases went smooth no problems and delivered on time
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great selections, top notch accessories, simply the best source around!
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Overall very easy and satisfying purchase process. I particularly enjoyed the chatting with the expert/assistance option. They really helped me with feeling confident about my purchase of two air rifles and the associated accessories necessary for a quality purchase satisfaction.
    Thy got what you need
  • Sep 29, 2014
    So far, my experiences in dealing with Pyramyd Air have been outstanding !!!! Excellent product selection, excellent online chats with the experts, etc. You have made air gunning a lot of fun for me. I started with a 22 cal air rifle. I now have a .25 cal HATSAN 125TH, a S&W .177 cal pellet revolver, along with a Dan Wesson 6" Barrel BB pistol and a Dan Wesson 2.5 BB Pistol. I love the realistic loading/unloading on the Dan Wesson models. I am pretty much a revolver shooter on the firearms side, so these are really good training aids, for a fraction of the cost..Pyramyd Air is making air gunning a vital element in the shooting sports arena, along with hunting. Glad I found the website.
  • Sep 29, 2014
    Great business, great customer service; just need to add USPS shipping.
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Awesome company! Thanks for hosting a server!
  • Sep 28, 2014
    I have purchased this same item twice before and had to send them both back due to defects. This will be the 3rd Steel Storm gun I have purchased the 2nd ones spring came out. You have replaced the guns but they don't seem to last long. Please check this gun out before shipping. I like the gun but dependability has a less than perfect record. I use steel bb's. I hope the functionality of this next gun has some longevity to it...............
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Had a hard time placing this order, not an expert on the PC
  • Sep 28, 2014
    Very nice company and site overall- also love your shows on American Airgunner!! . But, I wish your site could filter more than one thing at a time, or filter out things ( like no pump ups, for example- lots of work and no fun). This is a common issue amongst sites, and I can't understand why, and it takes a lot time and effort without full filtering capabilities. Like I want to see all guns in the X range for power or price say, and 2, 3 or 4 different power plants (not one at at time), etc. Also, some data is missing on some guns (like this one- BSA Meteor MK7) for estimated trigger pull, cocking effort, etc. Its hard to compare guns with missing data- must resort to customer reports (sketchy at times). I realize the manufacturer is not supplying this- but wing- marking it with an asterisk or something based on your testing (your data would be more accurate than their hype anyway). Fill in the holes. Add filtering like ADJ trigger, trigger pull, scope ready, peep sites, weight, etc. - add more filtering for searches.
  • Sep 24, 2014
    new customer, limited experience with this vendor
    Sep 29, 2014
    RWS quality is only legendary they are capable of better.
  • Sep 23, 2014
    great place to shop for all your air gun and BB gun needs
    Sep 28, 2014
  • Sep 22, 2014
    Sep 27, 2014
    iTEMS WERE PERFECT AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE
  • Sep 21, 2014
    I ordered a part based on info provided by onsite chat. The checkout editor suggested I ordered in error, as design changes negated the part I ordered. It would no longer fit. Another chat, as I was spending $700.00 and wanted all right when the order arrived, with Dave suggested another part. Time will tell if he was right. I appreciate the help of chat with a pro, but have my doubts if someone can be right about so many products. Time will tell. I'm real happy about the checkout editor saving me from buying a part that wouldn't fit!
    Sep 29, 2014
    Very pleased with this company. Plan future business with them
  • Sep 21, 2014
    PA is a great company to do business with. Shipment of items has been promt and reliable. Their customer support is top notch, including after purchase technical support. I have not needed to use it, but what more can a customer ask for than a 30 day money back guarantee? I always recommend PA to acquaintances and in online forums / blogs when discussing airguns.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Delivered a day sooner than expected in good packaging and good condition.
  • Sep 20, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    Like the store in general. It is not set up for first time buyers. The first customer service rep, a guy, evidently just told me anything to get me to hang up & did nothing about it. When I hadn't received a confirming email in a couple of days, I called back again w/same complaint i. e.scope left off order. She sent me confirming email & I received scope as promised.
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Good prices on pellets and rifles. Can't afford a better rifle but sure is fun to look. Love all the options as far as rifles are concerned and as soon as I can afford to upgrade I will come here.
    Sep 29, 2014
    Great place to shop good prices on pellets and air gun. Will continue to use for my needs in the future
  • Sep 19, 2014
    Can't wait for this order to arive!
    Sep 29, 2014
    Item was expected in store by today!
  • Sep 17, 2014
    Sep 29, 2014
    GREAT BUT one pellet on backorder i didnt want to wait