qualitydiscountlighting.com Reviews

01/20/2017
qualitydiscountlighting.com Ratings and User Reviews. qualitydiscountlighting.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 37 reviews. Last rated on 01/17/2017.

qualitydiscountlighting.com Rating

More About qualitydiscountlighting.com

Recent Reviews for qualitydiscountlighting.com

• Jan 17, 2017
    we have always been happy with your service and product
  • Jan 16, 2017
    Love this website, and the quality of the product with the great prices.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    Shipping time more apparent prior to placing order would have been nice.
  • Jan 12, 2017
    It was fun to browse through the online catalog. I wasn't looking for a specific style for my lamp. I just knew that when it was the right one, it would sing out to me. It did, and I couldn't be happier.
  • Jan 5, 2017
    The light arrived with a non working bulb.
  • Jan 4, 2017
    The only place I could find a discontinued light fixture. Definitely will check out in the future first!
  • Jan 4, 2017
    Never received statement online until I had to call you several times. Thanks.
    Jan 18, 2017
    Though we are not really satisfied with our purchase, we still feel that might try again to purchase in the future. Quality of lamps wasn't there, specially those we ordered for our living room. Plastic looks cheap and did not meet our expectation. We are returning our merchandise but still plan to try again to do business with QDL. Thanks.

From qualitydiscountlighting.com

We just rec'd your request to return. This is an unfair rating as the only plastic on the fixture is a protective wrap around the fabric shade. This is common packing for all shades. If you remove the clear cellophane you will see it is fabric.
  • Dec 29, 2016
    Jan 12, 2017
    I was very pleased with the quality of the selections offered. Although I did not have to contact customer service about this purchase, I did with a prior one. The assistance was superb.
  • Dec 19, 2016
    Great experience so far.
    Dec 30, 2016
  • Dec 16, 2016
    We went into the office thinking it was a showroom and we met Keith and he was really nice and told us our options. Definitely going to his website we found many options and found our lights we wanted. Thanks for the great customer service and making us customers of yours!
    Dec 27, 2016

Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the order! Keith QDL
  • Dec 13, 2016
    If everything gets here in good shape and looks like they do online I will be a repeat customer and very satisfied...
    Dec 29, 2016
  • Dec 11, 2016
    I have purchased several lights for our new home through quality discount lighting. I was always happy with what I I received - the quality was great and I received when promised. I saved hundreds of dollars by purchasing through Quality Discount Lighting. I also get comments on our lighting often.... I have recommended Quality Discount Lighting to many friends and am now buying for my Mother in law who is redoing her home. Great Prices, Great products!!! I LOVE QUALITY DISCOUNT LIGHTING!!!!
  • Dec 4, 2016
    Dec 16, 2016
    I liked the prices!
  • Nov 30, 2016
    Great site! Glad I came across it!
    Dec 14, 2016
    My item arrived damaged. The owner of company said they don't return items. He said he would send replacements for the broken pieces but it has been over a week and I still have not received them. Also the quality of the item was less than expected. I am very disappointed with this company and will not be using them in future.

From qualitydiscountlighting.com

I really can't respond without knowing anything about the transaction. There is no mention of the buyer, email, who they talked to, when the transaction happened. It's not representative of how we do business and if I get more information, will ... Read full response »
  • Nov 26, 2016
    Only lighting company I could find to sell coachlights in bulk, or at least more than 1 or 2 packs
    Dec 8, 2016
    Only vendor I could find that had more than 2 outside lights to a package
  • Nov 25, 2016
    Loved their Q&A opportunity on each product!
  • Nov 25, 2016
    I have order from you before this purchase. I was very please with the quality. price and uniqueness of the fixture. You were my first choice when I needed to make another purchase.
    Dec 2, 2016
    lights I thought were not shipped fast enough after the order was placed ordered 25 Nov received Dec 2

From qualitydiscountlighting.com

Thank you for your feedback. Please keep in mind that we are not a brick and mortar store. You ordered the day after Thanksgiving and our employees were given off that day. We still shipped your order within our normal time period of 2-3 business ... Read full response »
  • Nov 24, 2016
    Pricing great. Takes to long between selection of payment, PayPal is pushed alot, shoukd be able to select type of payment and move on.
  • Nov 18, 2016
    Looking forward to our first purchase for new home construction.
    Nov 27, 2016
    The only problem I had was with the magazine offer that was included as a promotion. My account was charged for magazines that were offered for only s & h and the company has not responded to my request to modify the order. Otherwise we are happy at this time. The lights are for a new construction home next spring and I will check back for other products.

From qualitydiscountlighting.com

Thank you for your comments. I don't know anything about a magazine offer. Can you please call or email me about this? Keith QDL sales@qualitydiscountlighting.com (877)480-1136 ext. 105