QVC Reviews

08/28/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8238 reviews. Last rated on 08/28/2016.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

I enjoy shopping with QVC
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I love the quality of the products and how easy it is to shop at home in the privacy of my home
    55% of my clothes buying is qvc
    always positive, quality products
    I REALLY LIKE QVC.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I have been with Q V C when it was a under an other name. It makes life easy as I can find what I am looking for and have it sent right to my door! Love all products and pricing!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I look forward to getting this blouse. Would like a gift coupon every now and again. love QVC.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Hard to find women's plus sizes in black - the color most worn by women wearing plus sizes.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Easy shopping experience. Good quality merchandise.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I have no problems with QVC. It's an easy way to shop.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    ordering online is quick and easy
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I saw the boots on the show. The pictures online look just like the boots on the show.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I love that we are getting a custom product for less than what the original is priced. Thank you QVC!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Looking foward to receiving my order.
    Love you guys!
  • Aug 28, 2016
    Very good most of the time. 1 Bad experience I bought a Worx weed trimmer and I hate it ...It leaves gouges in the lawn.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I can find my size and width easily and when i receive my purchase it fits. Especially the Clarks shoes. Comfort is important. They look great and feel great.
  • Aug 28, 2016
    I really enjoy shopping with QVC for several reasons. First, it is right at my finger tips. Secondly, many items are easy pay so it doesn't put a pinch in my wallet and finally, the items are quality.
  • Aug 10, 2016
    I have been a faithful customer of QVC for many years. I have gotten such good quality items from them. Most of these are things I could not get around my town. I have gotten special gift items for my brother, a fellow with so much stuff that its hard to buy for, some of his favorite things.
    Aug 28, 2016
    QVC has some products that i cannot find anywhere else...very different and special. I have purchase things on QVC for my brothers past birthday's that he really has enjoyed.
  • Aug 9, 2016
    Both my parents love QVC and now I can see why.
    Aug 28, 2016
    I was very pleased with the item I purchased and it arrived sooner than I expected.