QVC Reviews and Store Ratings | Bizrate

QVC Reviews

09/18/2017
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 6869 reviews. Last rated on 09/18/2017.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

98 percent happy with purchases for many years
  • Sep 18, 2017
    This is my first timr!!!:I'll get back to you after I receive my package
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Love watching your show. Helpful information about products like. The prices are very good.Love the free shipping.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    They didn't take off the $5 coupon they offered, otherwise, it was a good experience!!
    Always satisfied !!
    Quality, Value, Convenience
  • Sep 18, 2017
    First time on this actual web site. Overal, good experience.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    I don't like that every show now is limited order. Does that mean you have no more waiting list available due to no more shipments coming in
  • Sep 18, 2017
    I really enjoy shopping with QVC. They always have what I need and I love the clearance prices. I would find it all a better deal if the shipping were included, but I love easy pay!
    Love QVC
  • Sep 02, 2017
    I enjoy ordering WEN from qvc rather than finding it in a store because I get more for the money I spend and it lasts me longer
    Sep 18, 2017
    I enjoy being able to piurchase WEN through you rather than a retail store because I get better value for my money
  • Sep 18, 2017
    I like QVC. Ordering is pretty easy and they have good values.
    N/A
  • Sep 18, 2017
    I really like the easy pay option.
    Easy to order online.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Over the years, have learned to trust QVC. Thank you for living up to that trust.
  • Sep 18, 2017
    Hate shopping in the stores but LOVE QVC!! Would love to see more items for us tall gals
  • Sep 07, 2017
    very convenient
    Sep 18, 2017
    QVC is wonderful
  • Sep 18, 2017
    excited to buy my favorite items but pay in installments