QVC Reviews

07/28/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 13122 reviews. Last rated on 07/28/2014.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

great customer service
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Really happy with service...
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I really like QVC because of the product s and the easy pay features
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Very difficult to do the check-out with easy payments of 2 payments. Couldn't figure it out so just did the full price checkout of the full fee charged on my credit card(QVC). Tried 3x to change order to 2 easy payments but just was not able to do it!
    Always great experience
    I LIKE THE CONVENIENCE OF SHOPPING FROM HOME
  • Jul 28, 2014
    The shipping fees are way too much!!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I bought before and was satisfied but I had a problem with giftcards I purchased from a website. Iwas very upset with the problem ithat qvc customer service gave me.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I LOVE..LOVE..LOVE. the express buy option for the great values that sell out immediately after they are shown on tv. It throws you right to the front of the line so you don't have to experience buyers remorse while staring at the huge SOLD OUT stamped right across that OMG bargain you just missed!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love QVC! Been a devoted shopper for many years.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Love qvc.....shopping more and more from here.....great products!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great website. Wonderful choice of products.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    We enjoy watching QVC every evening!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I have always had very fine service and friendly staff from QVC.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Great place to shop!! I love it!!!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Easy to shop from home. Good variety of products.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    Susan graver's voice is grating and she says too much when on the air which is too often. I like her clothes but she is off putting. Let the host speak, for goodness sake, Susan!
  • Jul 28, 2014
    I feel like they try to deliver quality products for reasonable prices.
  • Jul 28, 2014
    There very professional and have great items and payment arrangements for all income brackets. Great customer service.
  • Jul 13, 2014
    I really love QVC and have been in trouble with my husband several times because of it. I am disappointed in the checkout process finding out they don't take regular Paypal, but do take the Bill Me Later. I hope they change that because I get very nervous using my debit or credit card online.
    Jul 28, 2014