QVC Reviews

08/19/2014
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 14326 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2013 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Aug 18, 2014
    I love the variety of products, the convenience of shopping from home and especially the "easy pay" option.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I love QVC!! They are efficient, reliable, fast & so dependable. I am hooked on QVC!!
    The only place I shop
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I love qvc the best place ever!!!!
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I love shopping on qvc have a great selection.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Enjoy watch QVC on television - watch frequently. Enjoy watching many of the Designers clothing.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    QVC makes shopping for unique Christmas and personal items easy. I have always been extremely satisfied with everything that I have ever purchased. But, I know that if I were not, I can return that items and that is awesome.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    After selecting an item, it would be nice to go back directly to where you were shopping. Other than that website is easy to navigate.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I love QVC shows and their jewelry is beautiful. I especially love Antonella.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    These Starbucks pods are much more economical than going to the store each morning! These help cut down my addiction to 4x a week.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I really like the easy return shipping labels. I really like no or low shipping costs on the original order. And, I love value payments.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    Nice web site. I like that they sell xwide shoes at a good price.
  • Aug 18, 2014
    I've shopped at QVC for many years. One comment-when showing handbags on air PLEASE open them up to show the inside more. I watched a 7:30 minute video on a handbag and not once did the show or talk about the inside of the bag. That is the first thing a woman needs to see before considering it.
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Love certain products they carry. I order a lot of things for my mom who apparently sits and watches all the time.
    Aug 18, 2014
    Purchased these for my mother and she absolutely loves them!
  • Aug 3, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I am in my seventies and I was able to assemble it by myself in less than an hour.It is easy to operate and easy to empty the canister. Also it is very easy to go from carpet to hardwood floors just by changing the setting.
  • Aug 1, 2014
    Aug 18, 2014
    I love Qvc and the way we can pay for our items
  • Aug 1, 2014
    like the beauty of clothes
    Happy with purchases.
  • Jul 30, 2014
    Great selection and unique merchandise I haven't seen in stores. I'm very excited to try my new cosmetic items!
    Aug 18, 2014
    Love my order, just wish my 1st color choice would've been available.