QVC Reviews

01/30/2015
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 17794 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2014 Winner

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

• Jan 30, 2015
    oput the checking account pay option back on
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Great company with options that make it possible for people on limited income to purchase without over committing budget.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I appreciate that QVC makes the process simple for online shopping.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Ordering process on internet is much easier than automated phone ordering.
    I love QVC!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love QVC because it lets me get things I want on affordable payment plans, with no scary interest rates.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love QVC!! It allows me to purchase wonderful, luxurious products at a price I can easily afford. I work full time, I have children, and QVC is what I do for ME!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Pleased with most purchases!!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Quality merchandise and prompt delivery. QVC stands behind its products and what they show is what you get. Great company to do business with.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Very nice website have a lot of good things and great prices, also like that you can make payments
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I am so pleased with the quality of items shown on QVC and also the ease in returning items that do not live up to my expectation.
  • Jan 30, 2015
    Can't wait to get my Blender!!!!
  • Jan 30, 2015
    I love shopping with QVC. Quality things.
  • Jan 13, 2015
    Jan 30, 2015
    The humidifier works fine as long as it isn't run on low. When it's on low, there is a whistling/Squealing sound from machine.works fine otherwise and has improved my daughter's comfort. We are not returning it.
  • Jan 10, 2015
    Love the coat
  • Jan 1, 2015
    Jan 30, 2015
    I am not sure if one of the items fits well so I haven't decided if a return is needed. So I didn't mark that on servey. I like the products though.
  • Dec 16, 2014
    I love shopping on QVC they have great customer service. They always try to make their customer happy. For that I would like to think QVC for all of the things they do for their customer and all of the great products that they bring to us. QVC also has great prices and you just have love that easy pay.
    Jan 30, 2015
    I have been shopping on QVC since in the 90's. You have the greatest customer service department and prices. Enabling our packages to easily be tracked is great. I want to thank you for are you do for your customers.