QVC Reviews

08/28/2016
QVC Ratings and User Reviews. QVC is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 8239 reviews.
QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer servi... Show More QVC.com, the online shopping destination for QVC, offers customers a full line-up of brand name and quality products .Visitors can shop for thousands of items featured in Beauty, Apparel, Electronics, Jewelry, and other departments. While shopping online with QVC, customers will experience high quality products, fast and reliable delivery, and excellent customer service. QVC.com also provides other customer-friendly features such as access to community forums, product reviews, video presentations, and much more.
Circle of Excellence - QVC

2015 Platinum

QVC Rating

More About QVC

Recent Reviews for QVC

Love all my purchases!
    Love shopping QVC
  • Aug 27, 2016
    love easy pay thank you qvc
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Love the convenience of shopping from home, knowing I can trust the quality of whatever I buy. If there is ever a problem or a need to return an item QVC is always helpful and takes returns without a hassle. I know I can shop with confidence.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I have received good service from QVC. Just today I called Customer Service and asked some questions before I placed my order. The person who took my call answered my questions very politely and professionally even though I don't think he quite knew why I was asking the questions I did.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I don't like how the videos show on all the items now. It slows down the loading of the page and slows down my ordering process. I don't have the video defaulting to show, but it's still attempting to start and makes it so slow. I just want to order my item.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Great bar this is the sceond I have ordered. Love this bra pls. continue to carry this bra. It is the best. Love shopping QVC on so many things.
    Love my QVC
  • Aug 27, 2016
    wonderful products for competitive prices. Loves the host/hostess's
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I have always been satisfied with all my purchases from QVC
  • Aug 27, 2016
    whenever im looking for something online qvc is my first go to website ...especially when you don't always have all the money all at once
  • Aug 27, 2016
    The items I have received are very nice in quality and arrived in a timely fashion. I do wish that they had more of the white/brown handbags that I ordered today.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    Have been extremely satisfied with 99% of items ordered. The TV presentations are wonderfully delivered.
  • Aug 27, 2016
    QVC has given me the opportunity to purchase items on credit and pay on monthly sequences. this is amazing and i am always satisfied with my products and its price...i dont need to go to the mall or stores i stay at home and my items at my door step
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I have moved 4 years ago since I had used qvc, even after updating my address etc. I still couldn't ck out because my email was the same and I couldn't remember my old phone number. Obviously my new info does not match my old even though I have the same address. Couldn't ck out with over 550.00 merch. online or in person with two different customer service people. the second on hung up on me. Sorry I don't remember my phone number from 2012. I was very irritated. I finally used my other email acct business to place my order. online
  • Aug 27, 2016
    I was unable to choose the 4 payment option.
  • Aug 16, 2016
    Love QVC and Laura Geller
    Aug 27, 2016
    Very friendly people. Love the shows.
  • Aug 6, 2016
    Aug 27, 2016
    my size in a denim rarely seems be available